May I get some help/ advice please?

runthejules

Hello.
I'm dancing around in astrology and I love it. There are some things (very little) I understand about my chart but could someone please help me with some questions?

I know I have a 3rd House Stellium in Scorpio, but how does that affect me? I'm always the middle man in communications. Could that be it?

Also I know Pisces is the ruler of my 7th house but there are no planets. I would like to know if there is a chance for marriage and children? All of my romantic relationships of late have been very flakey. I have a hard time being intimate.

I'm ready for my Saturn return to be over. It really hit me hard. Legally, financially, and emotionally. Will things start getting more positive?

Are there positive things in my chart? Is my negative over?

I just need guidance and I feel very lost.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 201710112135032746.jpg
    201710112135032746.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 41

aquarius7000

Hi,

Not sure what you mean by "negative over"? Negative will always remain because there will always be something there to irritate/annoy/disappoint you. The lesson is to learn to make the best of every situation and grow with it.

Your Virgo Asc. perhaps makes you bit too critical about yourself and things, and also makes you over analyse things.

Pisces on the Dsc. (7th house) with no planets in the 7th house is as normal as any other placement. No planets is sometimes better than a Uranus in the 7th. Your big challenge might be that the ruler of the 7th house, Jupiter, is in Aquarius, which is a very freedom-loving sign. You have a lot of air and fire energy, which finds it very difficult to tie itself down to a routine and stick to it. Fire needs a lot of constant excitement and air needs a lot of freedom and mental stimulation. These characteristics, of course, can also be used to one's benefit.

runthejules

Thank you for your response.
I'm sorry about my wording up there. I meant something to the effect of... things being negative/always so dark. I know that negative will always remain as there will always be something better. I should've picked a better word.

I've really tried all avenues to deal with this slump and now I'm thinking it has to be something bigger than me. Astrology has made me feel better in trying to comprehend and understand more.

I do wonder about that Virgo rising. Good point about being hard on myself.
Do you have any suggestions on the stellium? It looks like clutter, kinda how my brain feels. I've tried looking myself but I just can't seem to get it or how stelliums effect the chart.

My thanks for the info on the 7th house. The love of my life is a Virgo. I feel like I'll float away if he's not there to ground me.

Namaste

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
virgo asc, critical thinking-perfectionist,

asc lord mer sun-sat-mer sag 3rd,
admin-medical-orthopaedic aptitudes,
philosophical-optimistic, impressive writings, sportive,
sat 3rd good for initiative-progress;
sun 3rd separative tendencies with respect to siblings;

retro mer better at written communications;

sat aspect own acq 5th protective of luck-edu-position,
but may not be good for health of children;

natal/transit moon-sat opp, 3/9 axis,
moon gemini analytical but confused,
luck-edu-father-travels-siblings-initiative under stress;
sun-moon opp again confused-diffused thinking;
observe fast sat evenings, milk-fruits;

moon gemini 9th good at
psychology-psychometrics-university teaching etc;
moon lord 11th for gains over 9th for luck;

venus-ketu scorpio, keen research-occult-astro aptitudes,
secretive-investigative-forensic-alchemy-pharma aptitudes;
venus highest deg - the core personality;

mars libra 2nd, 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation,
tech aptitudes, stormy anger and speech, volatile finances;
mars elevated aspect over cap 4th good for property matters;

venus-ketu pain-injury-surgery urological-teeth-throat;
ketu 2nd detachment from family-finances to care;
prayers to Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers/roses etc tues after sunset;

rahu taurus 8th, love of food and comforts;
venus aspect own taurus 9th for luck;

venus-rahu opp rise-fall in life, calls for ancestor worship,
observe fast No-moon days taking milk-frutis;

jup now transit scorpio heading towards venus,
good for research-occult, relationship;

jup trine own pisces 6th for health-employment opportunities;
and trine cancer 10th/11th supportive of career-income-friendships;

pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc,
stress-delay in marriage-vocation;
inimical jup over acq 5th trine moon,
gains from spouse but under stress-delay,

prone to heart-stomach-nerve issues;
jup acq 5th reformist-counselor-advisor;
luck-edu-romance-children-position under stress-delay;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers sat mornings;

ketu separative node transit inimical jup-acq 5th coming 1.5yr,
detachment from romance-children-position to care,
and prone to pain-injury-surgery;

rahu transit leo 11th, gains from
foreigners-foreign friends-foreign relationships/other races;

sat heading to own cap after 5-7m down the line,
could be good for property matters and domestic comforts;
sat cap elevated aspect libra first good for health;

sat next 2.5yrs later transit cap 8th from moon
prone to heart-lung-knee issues etc to watch;

past 2.5yrs sat transit opp moon initiative-progress-siblings-luck under stress;

hope observations and future transits enable reflect and adapt,
do share pointwise feedbacks
how true-insightful-prospective-untrue etc

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

GoldenLion12

Saturn is Karma of course, and Uranus works with Saturn. So I'm sure the events may have been unexpected with Uranus. Uranus is like the lightning bolt effect. Uranus is also the higher octave of messages, and Mercury lower octave of messages. Pisces and Sagittarius have been known to be ruled by Jupiter, so things can tend to expand some what with your emotional, mental, spiritual, information, and physical events.

As you stated you are in your Saturn in Return, and of course Saturn in Capricorn will take over in December.

I don't see a Scorpio Stellium. I see the Sagittarius one. And Sagittarius, Gemini, Pisces, Virgo is the mutable cross which we've have been in the mutable signs since Saturn in Sagittarius began in 2015, pushing things forward in personal growth. I would assume you must have some positive events occur in your life as well.

Sagittarius tends to be about education, publishing, philosophy, natural laws, religion/spiritual but depends on how you perceive those topics and go about it, which could also be why you stated, you were involved with legal affairs. As this may apply to legal laws as well. Saturn is saying, you have to play by the rules or you lose things in life.

It's learning your personal sole lessons involving Sagittarius, the truth seeker, walking library, educational person, and perhaps even in the future perhaps you are a legal writer of some sort, professor, religious/spiritual teacher writing and communicating on various topics that have to do with your specific cause.

Scorpio on the other hand I find kind of works well with Sagittarius, because it digs deep for the information, researcher, and is finding what is hidden behind the scenes, what is missing, and will help you in life. Gemini tends to be very similar with Sagittarius. The conversationalist about the information you find, and give out in teaching others what you choose in your profession through technology, presentation, writing, speaking. The Sagittarius Stellium can be a story teller. Perhaps writing fiction, novel, poetry, non-fictional. Explaining through story even in business as you see people do in their speeches on Ted Talk.

I learned this from criminal astrology, but Sagittarius in 3rd house can also be traveling. With Sagittarius/Gemini Axis I would think this involves short travels being in 3rd, and 9th house far away places. But this also deals with who your teachers are in life Sagittarius/Gemini's. This may be parents, friends, co-workers, guru's, leaders, professors, legal authorities in the 9th house.

runthejules

Kshantaram-

Your feedback! I really appreciate it so much. I am such a critical thinker. I'm working on my masters degree in sociology. I'm really intrigued by what glues a society together, what is normal, what causes us to group off etc..
The sun in the 3rd regarding separate tendencies, I have completely separated myself from my sister. In fact I only think of her when siblings are mentioned.

I can't believe how correct most of thethings were that you posted. The only things I believe that are off are anything that had to do with medical professions and being into sports. I've never been in a hospital and blood scares me. I do see a mental health therapist. But, no hospital stays or surgeries as of yet.

When you point out the highest degrees of planets does that mean the higher the degree the stronger the influence? So Venus being at the highest degree does that mean my chart is heavily venus influenced?

I feel relief that you pointed out detachment and delays. I feel like I'm going through that right now. Now that I know what it tastes like on this level I feel like I can be better prepared regarding my emotions.

I appreciate you and i thank you
Jules

moon-sat opp, 3/9 axis,

moon gemini 9th good at

ketu separative node transit inimical jup-acq 5th,

sat heading to own cap 5-7m down the line,
sat cap transit 8th from moon prone to heart-lung-knee issues etc to watch;
past 2.5yrs sat transit opp moon initiative-progress-siblings-luck under stress;

hope observations enable reflect and adapt,

wishing well,

kshantaram

runthejules

Hi GoldenLion-
I appreciate you taking the time out to help a stranger. I'm very happy that this site exists.

Oh man, it must be Uranus that's been throwing darts at me then. In a way I find it kind of relieving. Its not just me thinking thinking I'm a nutjob.

I'm going to research Saturn return more. I'm having a tough time finding out how to learn from this and get some perspective. Is Saturn return an area/time period you are supposed to learn from? Carry the experiences with you? Or just a "watch out all these horrible things are going to happen just stand there and take the bullets" test your strength kind of thing? I tend to categorize everything in my mind, I'm having a hard time figuring if I could ever look at this as a positive learning experience. In December, when its over, will I have a weight being lifted? Any advice on what to prepare for?

Thank you for correcting me on the stellium! Very much. I haven't researched stelliums too much but I'm glad I haven't studied it deeply with the wrong sign. The positive things around me would be my friends and community. They have been very supportive. I live in a small town and was falsely accused of a crime. Was able to get the charges dismissed, got charged again (but with different charges), got it dismissed. The court came for a third time now and that's what I am fighting. This time when they lose I will get it dismissed with prejudice so they can never refile again. I will win because I am innocent but the amount of time that has passed and being in the local newspaper in a small community has really jarred me. My father passed away in a car accident during this and grief has absolutely killed me. Financially this has thrown me and I've also relapsed. I've always been able to control myself, I was always rational..but wow, grief showed me what's up. I don't even know myself at all anymore. I am on medications, I've sought therapy of all kinds and I'm still puzzled. I'm having a hard time not being in control and can be triggered with sadness often.

I love writing. Its always been a hobby of mine. I like the suggestion of the storytelling. I'm smiling thinking about the 'finding things out behind the scenes' aspect you mentioned. I'm a sociology major and I love digging as far as I can plunge. I want to know how everything works and why they work the way they do... typing this, I'm realizing I'm on this astro board to learn more behind the scenes information and how to work with it.

I really have no distinct teachers in life. I was always very independent but learning everything from my father. There is a close relationship between us. I've always wished for a mentor type figure just someone to guide me but I've seemed to hold everything together until now. I've traveled so much around the world, just not in the USA. I should explore traveling small trips. Stay in the country and go see different types of life my country has to offer.

During my reading I discovered I was born during a full moon and a Mercury retrograde. Is that bad luck?

Do you see marriage and children in my chart?

I am thankful for you, and writing about this is so relaxing.
Namaste-

Saturn is Karma of course, and Uranus works with Saturn. So I'm sure the events may have been unexpected with Uranus. Uranus is like the lightning bolt effect. Uranus is also the higher octave of messages, and Mercury lower octave of messages. Pisces and Sagittarius have been known to be ruled by Jupiter, so things can tend to expand some what with your emotional, mental, spiritual, information, and physical events.

As you stated you are in your Saturn in Return, and of course Saturn in Capricorn will take over in December.

I don't see a Scorpio Stellium. I see the Sagittarius one. And Sagittarius, Gemini, Pisces, Virgo is the mutable cross which we've have been in the mutable signs since Saturn in Sagittarius began in 2015, pushing things forward in personal growth. I would assume you must have some positive events occur in your life as well.

Sagittarius tends to be about education, publishing, philosophy, natural laws, religion/spiritual but depends on how you perceive those topics and go about it, which could also be why you stated, you were involved with legal affairs. As this may apply to legal laws as well. Saturn is saying, you have to play by the rules or you lose things in life.

It's learning your personal sole lessons involving Sagittarius, the truth seeker, walking library, educational person, and perhaps even in the future perhaps you are a legal writer of some sort, professor, religious/spiritual teacher writing and communicating on various topics that have to do with your specific cause.

Scorpio on the other hand I find kind of works well with Sagittarius, because it digs deep for the information, researcher, and is finding what is hidden behind the scenes, what is missing, and will help you in life. Gemini tends to be very similar with Sagittarius. The conversationalist about the information you find, and give out in teaching others what you choose in your profession through technology, presentation, writing, speaking. The Sagittarius Stellium can be a story teller. Perhaps writing fiction, novel, poetry, non-fictional. Explaining through story even in business as you see people do in their speeches on Ted Talk.

I learned this from criminal astrology, but Sagittarius in 3rd house can also be traveling. With Sagittarius/Gemini Axis I would think this involves short travels being in 3rd, and 9th house far away places. But this also deals with who your teachers are in life Sagittarius/Gemini's. This may be parents, friends, co-workers, guru's, leaders, professors, legal authorities in the 9th house.

Last edited:

GoldenLion12

I can imagine some of this inner transformation started with Saturn in Scorpio in 2012-2015. With your Venus in Scorpio and Scorpio Pluto this would have already given you some grief, emotional, mental, spiritual inner turmoil. And because your younger, it's probably been a rough ride through the transits. And it has been for me as well through them being Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Scorpio, and Jupiter in Scorpio.

You're doing the right thing by going to the therapist, and you might want to learn some breathing techniques, grounding by eating proper foods, walking, dancing, fitness, and moving that energy in a creative positive way through writing like you stated, art, music, and focusing on more positive things. Watch what you focus on as what you read, watch for entertainment, who you hang around.

Saturn Returns can be different for everyone. So you may have experienced this event at a young age to remind you later in life to watch out for the same kind of scenario when your interacting with people.

As I seen my son had a similar situation happen under Saturn in Scorpio, and it was an important lesson he needs dealing with your generation long-term. So although it's been traumatic, pay attention to what kinds of people were involved, what is the main issue about? And what did you learn from the experience concerning betrayal, deception, character, personality, and what kind of emotions does it trigger.

Neptune in Capricorn in the 4th house, represents home, so as you stated, you've been in the News in your home town, and if your innocent this is Neptune. Neptune is fantasy, fiction, illusion, what's behind the scenes, and not at face value. Capricorn being the (Authorities). If you're innocent, Neptune in Pisces transit will dissolve the boundaries and expose the truth. And I'm sure part of this was Capricorn Pluto transit, which basically is also Pluto and transforming.

You have to remember you may be teaching your community about Neptune in some form, because as you stated, you're in the news, but is the system working? And what's the illusion? If the papers come out and say your innocent, than this exposes the system (Capricorn) is making mistakes. And perhaps they need to transform the system.

That's another way to look at it.

Saturn in Sagittarius had the Mars in Scorpio Retrograde Return, so this may have or may not have played apart, because I don't know when your event took place, but like my son, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but still he learned the lesson from it to watch out who he hangs out with. And like you Neptune gave an illusion about his character, and he came out just fine in the end.

Mars in Scorpio Retrograde Return transit last year was kind of Plutonian/Mars inner transformation myself on a deep emotional level. It's never fun through these Scorpio transits, and with Jupiter in Scorpio, I hope it brings you luck in your situation, and is a bit easier for you. And I think everyone will be glad when we're out of the Scorpio transits at the end of Saturn in Capricorn, because we've all been having these transformations.

Under the Jupiter in Scorpio transit now, it's important for you to do what I said, move your body around a lot with dance, some kind of recreational activity, walking, swimming, or what you perceive as a fun activity, and it will help you a lot naturally if you make a habit of it and you'll feel better.

And also expressing yourself in artistically. Everything that goes in, must come out, so never keep your feelings inside of you. Let them out some how, and than the emotions don't get stuck and blocked, and give you anxiety.

Build your mind muscles to be strong and regulate your emotions, and as you grow life will become easier and lighter. I'm sorry you had this experience, and I hope everything will turn out good for you and in your favor.

Events happen, but we don't have to allow them to control our lives. They're temporary not long-term. Just hold in there. I remember at your age in 1993, and I see today, why the events happen and to help your generation, so even though life isn't pleasant at the time, in the end you may see the bigger picture and how it gave you incredible wisdom, knowledge, and insight that perhaps others haven't experienced.

Stay Strong. You're a Warrior! :)

runthejules

This really got me in regards up sep tendencies. Very true. I believe this all besides medical & orthopedic studies. Actually, You know what! orthopaedic I was born with club foot/pigeon toed. It has been fixed but an issue when I was younger. Fascinating.

retro mer better at written communications;

I am a better writer than speaker. My voice is very soft and I have to repeat myself a lot.

No children so far. But hopefully.

natal/transit moon-sat opp, 3/9 axis,

Obsessed with my father. He is everything. He was very secretive, great sense of humor. I admire him.

moon gemini 9th good at

Obsessed with details.

I'm very bad with money. When i have it i spend it all. I'm very in the moment. I don't think of once the money is gone. As for property, not yet.

No surgeries, or body pain. Get compliments on my smile often. Detached from a sibling yes.

I am Assyrian, Christian middle eastern. My family's roots go back to Mesopotamia. Very into ancestors.

No career path change as of yet. I distance myself from coworkers.

I am from a town where people marry young. I'm 31 and feel like my marriage is delayed.

Born with a heart murmur but no medical issues. No physical medical issues only mental.

ketu separative node transit inimical jup-acq 5th coming 1.5yr,

I have no children or surgeries

I traveled a lot when I was younger. I'm drawn to foreigners/ diff cultures

sat heading to own cap 5-7m down the line,
sat cap transit 8th from moon prone to heart-lung-knee issues etc to watch;

No diseases as of yet. Still not speaking to sister.

hope observations enable reflect and adapt,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Hi kshantaram-
I hope I did this point by point as requested. I'm new to posting and am not sure how to quote bits correctly. I will be happy to do it again if its not to your liking.

Again, i thank you.
Namaste

Last edited:

runthejules

I can imagine some of this inner transformation started with Saturn in Scorpio in 2012-2015. With your Venus in Scorpio and Scorpio Pluto this would have already given you some grief, emotional, mental, spiritual inner turmoil. And because your younger, it's probably been a rough ride through the transits. And it has been for me as well through them being Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Scorpio, and Jupiter in Scorpio.

You're doing the right thing by going to the therapist, and you might want to learn some breathing techniques, grounding by eating proper foods, walking, dancing, fitness, and moving that energy in a creative positive way through writing like you stated, art, music, and focusing on more positive things. Watch what you focus on as what you read, watch for entertainment, who you hang around.

Saturn Returns can be different for everyone. So you may have experienced this event at a young age to remind you later in life to watch out for the same kind of scenario when your interacting with people.

As I seen my son had a similar situation happen under Saturn in Scorpio, and it was an important lesson he needs dealing with your generation long-term. So although it's been traumatic, pay attention to what kinds of people were involved, what is the main issue about? And what did you learn from the experience concerning betrayal, deception, character, personality, and what kind of emotions does it trigger.

Neptune in Capricorn in the 4th house, represents home, so as you stated, you've been in the News in your home town, and if your innocent this is Neptune. Neptune is fantasy, fiction, illusion, what's behind the scenes, and not at face value. Capricorn being the (Authorities). If you're innocent, Neptune in Pisces transit will dissolve the boundaries and expose the truth. And I'm sure part of this was Capricorn Pluto transit, which basically is also Pluto and transforming.

You have to remember you may be teaching your community about Neptune in some form, because as you stated, you're in the news, but is the system working? And what's the illusion? If the papers come out and say your innocent, than this exposes the system (Capricorn) is making mistakes. And perhaps they need to transform the system.

That's another way to look at it.

Saturn in Sagittarius had the Mars in Scorpio Retrograde Return, so this may have or may not have played apart, because I don't know when your event took place, but like my son, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but still he learned the lesson from it to watch out who he hangs out with. And like you Neptune gave an illusion about his character, and he came out just fine in the end.

Mars in Scorpio Retrograde Return transit last year was kind of Plutonian/Mars inner transformation myself on a deep emotional level. It's never fun through these Scorpio transits, and with Jupiter in Scorpio, I hope it brings you luck in your situation, and is a bit easier for you. And I think everyone will be glad when we're out of the Scorpio transits at the end of Saturn in Capricorn, because we've all been having these transformations.

Under the Jupiter in Scorpio transit now, it's important for you to do what I said, move your body around a lot with dance, some kind of recreational activity, walking, swimming, or what you perceive as a fun activity, and it will help you a lot naturally if you make a habit of it and you'll feel better.

And also expressing yourself in artistically. Everything that goes in, must come out, so never keep your feelings inside of you. Let them out some how, and than the emotions don't get stuck and blocked, and give you anxiety.

Build your mind muscles to be strong and regulate your emotions, and as you grow life will become easier and lighter. I'm sorry you had this experience, and I hope everything will turn out good for you and in your favor.

Events happen, but we don't have to allow them to control our lives. They're temporary not long-term. Just hold in there. I remember at your age in 1993, and I see today, why the events happen and to help your generation, so even though life isn't pleasant at the time, in the end you may see the bigger picture and how it gave you incredible wisdom, knowledge, and insight that perhaps others haven't experienced.

Stay Strong. You're a Warrior! :)

I was so shy to post on this forum and you make me glad I did it. I've posted before but never so in depth like I have now. Reading through the forums and hearing about your son I'm curious if this hit all of us 29-31 year olds hard. Thank you for the advice, and I will take it.
Also, I'm inspired by your post. When my legal matters are finally over, I think I will write an exposure type of piece about my experience. I would've never thought of that had I not read your writing. Thank you again.

All of the light
J