I need help and advice...

ariesisthebest

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_kris.12127.6933.gif&res=100/IMGSo I am 19. I grew up in a horrendously psychologically abusive household where my psychopathic father dominated EVERYTHING. I am and always have been one of his primary targets of his trechary. He tries to sabotage me by trying to make me lose jobs, truee to bully money out of me ECT. He even had me thrown in jail when he tried to assault me, but when I called the police he lied and said I hit my mom. The charges were dropped. Emotionally I feel... frustrated. They (parents) also try and force me to take psycho stimulant pills for a condition I was never diagnosed with. If I don't take the pills, I'll be thrown out. Recently, I have started indulging in drugs as well... they absolutely fascinate me on both a user and scientific basis. I need Someone to look at my chart and help me decode the powerful energies that are affecting me right now... my mother has turned equally horrible as my father... she's emotionally manipulative, illogical and exploitative. I honestly feel like I'm trapped in an evil place... I don't know how to escape.

Attachments

• newchartkrisiii.jpg
    newchartkrisiii.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

ariesisthebest

Is there anyway you can leave your parents? Or are you financially tied?
Btw I'm sorry that you're going through this

They have gone out of there ways to make sure that i am financially tied to them. I have uploaded a copy of my chart. I want to leave, but i just dont see a plausible escape path as of right now unfortunately....