prophecy calendar

Sometimes i put my foot in it, and dont think of the effect I have on others.....I have decided its best to remove this post.

Last edited:

sageofaquarius

I thought this website respected people's religious views. Obviously not. This is standard Christian fundamentalist anti-Islamic propaganda and there's plenty more like it on the web. Odd the author makes great play of a grand water trine and other astrological alignments but ignores today's grand earth trine between Sun, Saturn and Pluto. I suppose today's date can't be divided by the number of the beast to fit in with this Nazi Theology. If you want to support the end-timers and pray for the nuclear destruction of planet earth then go ahead and distribute this nonsense.

I so dont like the word "anti" or fundementalist.......*cringes and hangs head*......I never meant to offend....to me they are just ideas to look at.....I dont bring them here, as a view point of my own.....I just wondered what others thought....

I so never wanted this type of reaction.....arrgh!!!! (tries to remove foot from mouth)

NicholasH

whatever happened to free flowing discussing. yea people get offended, thats life.

we as astrologers should know thats theres at least 12 ways of viewing things. so lets look at all twelve.

i wish jupiter didnt delete the post. im into prophecy stuff as well. yea it can be extreme but also interesting and insightful if not taking literally.

sageofaquarius

Hi L2J

No need to feel bad. I support your right to express your thoughts just as I hope you support my right to express mine.

I've lived through numerous instances when members of sects have climbed to the top of a mountain and waited for the end of the world on a "revealed" date, but I react fairly intensely to the sort of stuff on the website you highlighted because it involves the major religions of the world and can be terminally dangerous if enough people believe it. All it takes is a madman with his finger on the nuclear button (impossible, I know). It also gives genuine foresight a bad name, and that really is unforgiveable.

Happy Earth trine!

sage

Moulin

yes l agree... please share the link and then look at my 2012 "aries point" thread and tell me i'm the next Messiah !!!!! LOL
:D

sageofaquarius

The website has been flagged on this forum at least once in the last couple of weeks, so it's obviously doing the rounds. Does it have any astrological validity? You decide. I think it's a shame that some non-practitioners who read it will think it's the authoritative voice of astrology and be motivated to take up arms against their neighbours as a result.

soa

Gesso,

I dont really want to be seen as spreading anti Islamic propaganda.....I had no idea that my link was going to be seen like that, but now that it has been brought to my ignorant attention, i cant put it up again. When I get my PM privledges back, I may send it to you then.....depending on how I feel at the time.
Sorry.

k

Gesso,

heres the link.....

http://www.revelation13.net/calendar.html

I have changed my views on censorship....

as it says in the Qu'ran 17:36 (Khalifa) "You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sharing information, helps knowledge grow, and therefor may actually rid the world of some of its ignorance.

This is anti islamic...in sages eyes...to me its just someone else view point.... It doesnt mean anything terrible to me, and I have taken my shahada! (but I am no normal Muslim....progressive muslim or believer I like to use...new age muslim warrior perhaps....whatever....)
I like to know how people are thinking.......

Lol, heres the link anyway....sorry i retracted on it earlier

Last edited: