Love Triangle question.

Lion o ness

This chart was created for a friend of mine.
She has been having a thing with this guy... The guy lives with his GF.. But you know she wants to believe he will eventually be with her.

Im not 100% sure what exactly is going on between them.. I think shes been putting pressure on him, or some how stressing about it...

I told her about Hoary and she is willing to give it a try.

SHE asked the question:
Will he leave her for me?? AM I wasting my time?

She is venus He is Mars

Im not sure what his GF would be since they live together..
Is it his H5?
If so then she is Saturn..

Mars makes no aspect to either really.

Moon is void, so Im saying no changes will come up..

Saturn is conjunct the DSC/ SO Im guessing thats saying She is into him..
But with him making no aspects, Im not sure what to say about that.
They will be square later on though..

Im confused

Can any one help my friend out.
MAybe so I can tell her to stop getting her hopes up..

Attachments

• leave.jpg
    leave.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 49

Lion o ness

My friend really isn't a believer in this.. Say idk maybe saying something that hits home, would make her a believer...

But she is anxious to hear what the chart says.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Defacto querent (the OP's friend for whom the OP is asking the question) = 1st house = Taurus = Venus; however, the Dragon's Tail rises in the ascendant and, for me, this makes the chart unreliable for dileneation, so I would say, re-ask again at a later time.

Although I consider the current chart unreliable due to the rising SN, if I were to credit it, the answer would be no: because:
-he = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars
-the girl he is living with = 5th from the 7th = Pisces = Jupiter
-he (Mars) flows toward Jupiter and she (Jupiter) flows toward Mars by retrograde motion, so he and the girl he is living with are moving toward each other
-defacto querent = Venus (lord of 1st house): Venus makes no aspect to Mars
-defacto querent's co-significator, the Moon, flows away from Mars
...to me, a clear no answer BUT I do not put ANY stock in this delineation because the chart (to my mind) is NOT to be relied upon (due to the rising SN in the ascending sign)

Lion o ness

Thanks Dr f.. That's what i fiqured..

I only have one question for learning reasons..

I know u use whole house, others use regm.
In that case her would change from jupiter
to saturn..
What's the difference in the reading using the different house systems?

to saturn

dr. farr

I sometimes makes a big difference, when we look at the significators of the houses involved! For instance, in the reference chart, the live-in girlfriend changes from being Jupiter (lord of whole sign 5th from the 7th in the chart) to being Saturn (lord of the regio 5th from the 7th in the chart) Using Saturn, notice that quesited (the guy), Mars flows AWAY from the live-in girlfriend (Saturn in regio format), which would become a + testimony (a testimony toward a yes answer to the question), opposite from the testimony derived from using the whole sign house format!
For me, I have come to believe that whole sign yields more frequently accurate indications, than quadrant house systems (no offense meant to the great majority who use regio and other quadrant house formats in horary!!)

Lion o ness

Again thanks.. I'm trying to learn.. So i have questions.. And for the record.. I don't see this guy leaving, not anytime soon...

in this case would saturn make more sense, since saturn is near the dsc..
Plus jupiter and mars.make no aspect..
Since they live together wouldn't they make some sort of aspect?

That's what's confusing me..

I know jupiter mars will aspect later, but it seems like it doesn't fit..

I think this guy is.pulling away from both..
But i don't think he will leave..
I told her.they never do...

dr. farr

Remember that I consider the actual chart in question unreliable due to the SN rising situation; however, Jupiter retrograde to Mars and Mars flowing to Jupiter makes as much sense to me, as finding Saturn posited in the 7th house (using the quadrant house format), in either case it shows a connection between them(ie,between the quesited and the live-in girlfriend); remember also that the method I use is alternative to the generally followed standard horary methodology-from a STANDARD horary perspective, using regio, the live-in girl WOULD be Saturn, and he (Mars) seperates from Saturn, so that this would tend to support a "yes" answer to the question (opposite to the "no" answer derived from my method, with Jupiter as significator for the live-in girlfriend, based on the whole sign house format I follow)

Last edited:

Moradiva

Hi, Dr. Farr

Do you take into account that Jupiter will station direct next week, Jan. 30th? Does that change the live-in girlfriend's feelings/actions?

aglaya

My friend really isn't a believer in this.. Say idk maybe saying something that hits home, would make her a believer...

But she is anxious to hear what the chart says.

This is probably the worst scenario in Horary astrology :sad: , personally, I would think twice before casting a chart as this could be taken as a test for the Astrologer which, by itself, negates the standard rules of Horary astrology. The dispositor of the Moon is combust on the 10th cusp and Squaring angular Saturn- just make sure that your Querent is cooperative enough.;)

In love Horary charts Saturn can often act as "the spoiler of fun" and a possible third party however, the fact that the Querent's ruler is placed in the dignities of Saturn is surely saying something too.

Im not sure what his GF would be since they live together..
Is it his H5?
If so then she is Saturn..

I can only tell you how I would approach the chart - when the Question involves the Querent and a person of her interest, they are assigned the cusp of the 1st and the 7th respectively! The 5th rules sexual affairs, flings and fun and I would not assign it to a person - instead I would always go for the 1st/7th axis. If there is a third party involved, then it should be visible from the contact of the Quesited's ruler with another planet (preferably a bodily contact). The cusps are very sensitive too.
In this particular situation, it is the Querent who is actually the third party but, the Question is hers she gets the Ascendant, the Quesited gets the 7th cusp and we can forget about the connection between his girlfriend and the 5th all together because they don't even have an affair- they're a formal couple living together.
The placement of his ruler on his derived 5th could have something to do with interest in having an affair (he already is) especially since both L1 and L7 are disposed by the same planet. But the natural symbolism of the 11th house (friendship) should not be entirely dismissed either.

Im not 100% sure what exactly is going on between them..

As her astrologer in this case, you're entitled to such informations. Without them, you indeed are in a situation to make blind guesses and hope that they work so that you could push the Querent to talk more. Unlike in Natal astrology where we have to take every single meaning into consideration to cover all the aspects of the Native's life, in Horary, we have to narrow down the symbolism to the most acceptable version- Venus in Capricorn can be a white leather jacket but, let's face it, there is no place for such a thing in this question. :)
The quality and shape of the rulers is descriptive of the participants whilst the dynamics (aspects) describes both the passing and the approaching influences. The rulers have to be checked and compared to the persons involved (the Querent won't always give us the correct description ). In addition,separating aspects need to be compared with the past activities and the Querent must be cooperative. The Moon's last separating aspect is a trine with L7 - ask the Querent if she can confirm that the situation turned different 4 units of time ago? (Weeks maybe). It was a benevolent aspect and, by moving away from it, the Moon is potentially suggesting that the "relationship" is passed its peak. Saturn on the 7th cusp is a rock of ice - a potential sign of rejection and codness directly affecting the Querent across the axis. Finally, both L1 and L7 are disposed by this very planet (the spoiler of fun - the formal girlfriend) sitting on the 7th cusp- she is currently holding the key to their future.

Cheers,

aglaya

Last edited:

aglaya

Its turned different around 2 months ago, but more so Lately.. She has been feeling bad abt everything..

It is never pleasant to be the astrologer when the question is asked by the third party! personally, such questions always prick my ears because I know that all the chances are that the only message I'll be able to deliver to the Querent is that she has to face the situation and accept the fact that her lover does not intend to leave his girlfriend/wife over her. That's how most such situations end. While the Querent is still flying high above the situation fuelled by her partner's promises and her own enthusiasm, she doesn't need any help from the astrologer - it is only when she notices that her lover may have been misleading her that she ask for help. For this reason, people who are involved in a secret relationship assume the answer already; peeking into the future seems like their last hope to get a positive answer. And, although no one likes to pop love bubbles, I have to say that most such charts have a negative answer.

Good luck,

cheers,

aglaya

dr. farr

Hi, Dr. Farr

Do you take into account that Jupiter will station direct next week, Jan. 30th? Does that change the live-in girlfriend's feelings/actions?

Not in the alternative horary method I use.
Regarding the live-in girlfriend (Jupiter), since Jupiter will no longer also flow toward Mars (by retrograde motion), nonetheless the quesited (Mars) STILL flows toward the live-ib girlfriend (Jupiter); it MIGHT mean somewhat of a lessening of the live-in girlfriend's feelings for the quesited, but would not alter the quesited (Mars) feelings/movement toward Jupiter (toward the live-in girlfriend)
Note also that these indications only cover a relatively short period of time, perhaps 3 or 4 months into the future; later developments could be quite different.