SR 2017 confused from the results...

ntina82

Hello again...
This is my SR chart for the year 2017-2018 (my birthday: 23 June 1982, 11:45 pm, Greece - Athens). Until now i saw some things and please can you tell me if i am correct and if you like tell me if you can see anything else..
My SR Jupiter trine SR Moon in SR MC. I found i job that i like but my salary is extremely low.. i don't understand that Jupiter promises good money (SR 2nd house) but that doesn't happen. ASC in the 7th natal house in Leo... I moved in with my bf but we have many arguments 1. for money and 2. he afraid of moving our relationship to the next level (he is divorced with 1 child). My SR Sun in SR 11th house: my friends (except one) aren't anymore my priority... But with that position of the Sun i thought that i would like to spent more time with them as i used to...
I read the chart wrong??
Thank you!!

Attachments

• astro_31gw_ntina_20171117.26366.18213.jpg
    astro_31gw_ntina_20171117.26366.18213.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 34

Rawiri

Not wrong...just not as deep as you might need to.

First for example, there is the profection of the ascendant. It moves to your 12th house Capricorn, lord Saturn (who is in the 12th from it). This is the 6th sign in the solar return chart itself. So it's not setting up to be the most social or "getting along nicely" from that alone.

In the solar return chart I see the Sun in the 12th house (I read whole signs mostly). However, if I were to read it in the 11th it doesn't necessarily mean spending time with friends as the Sun is not naturally a very social planet. This is especially so because the natural significator of friends (and also ruler of the 11th of friends in this case) is Mercury, who is close to the Sun, separating and combust. This is likely to cause seperation and perhaps some frustrations there. Mercury also rules the 2nd house of money. There is also an exchange between the Moon and Mercury (12th lord and 11th Lord using whole signs) which shows loss of those things.

It's a period of retreat away from things more than one of being with friends.