Love Triangle

Shadow37

Good afternoon everyone. There's a situation (love triangle) in my personal life I would like to share with you all, so here goes!

A really, sweet guy I met at work 9 months ago, who is 12 years younger than me, has the following Synastry aspects with me:

his Lilith conjunct my Saturn with 0 degree orb
his Venus conjunct my Lilith with 0 degree orb
his Venus opposite my Eros with 0 degree orb
his Sun conjunct my Eros with 2 degree orb
his Eros conjunct my Sun with 0 degree orb
his Ceres opposite my Venus with 0 degree orb
his NN conjunct my Jupiter with 1 degree orb
his Vertex opposite my Ascendant with 0 degree orb
his Mars conjunct my Juno 0 degree orb
his Eris conjunct my Jupiter with 3 degree orb
his Eris opposite my MC with 3 degree orb
his Ascendant conjunct my Neptune with 0 degree orb
his Ascendant opposite my Vertex with 2 degree orb
his MC opposite my Mars with 2 degree orb

And that's just on HIS side....I won't bother transcribing all the aspects from my planets to his.

Something else, HUGE mind you!

Just for curiosity and because I believe in self torture I suppose, I erected a Multi-composite chart between this guy, my husband, and myself, and look what I found:

My natal Sun TAU 6H at 22 38 degrees = the MC Sun ARI 3H at 22 38 degrees

AND

there's a grand trine made up of MC Uranus 10H 22 30 degrees, MC Sun 3H 22 38, and the MC Desscendant 22 10 degrees.

excuse my French, but

**** :surprised:

Meanwhile, here on Earth, my husband is currently away on business in Europe for the entire summer, I'm home alone with my dog on summer vacation from my teaching/counseling job, and this guy who lives 30 mins from me is also home on summer vacation from the same place we work at. Needless to say, I go for a lot of walks in the hot weather and to the gym to numb my nerves.

My conclusion: the universe is testing my commitment to marriage...your thoughts?

Shadow 37

PS I attached screenshots of the Synastry, MC mid point chart, and a Composite mid point between myself and my coworker.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-22 at 2.02.11 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-06-22 at 2.02.11 PM.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2012-06-22 at 2.05.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-06-22 at 2.05.04 PM.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2012-06-22 at 2.04.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-06-22 at 2.04.23 PM.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 25

Shadow37

Hi Bina! Thank you for your quick response!

I tried posting the charts as .pdfs, but they were too large. Then, I tried inserting the link and that didn't work either. So, I took screenshots, but it looks like those didn't exactly work. Let's see, I have a MAC and have no astrology software since I'm totally green at all this. I made the charts using my free membership with astro.com

Now I see how I can do it by making them even smaller 63%!!

thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Shadow

Last edited: