Natal chart for swine flu

Misa

Hi. Since this has been all over the news for the past 6 months, I was wondering what does the natal chart of this pandemic look like? I do not know the exact date when the outbreaks began or if Im even asking the right thing, but I mainly want to know what kinds of transits were occuring the day we started hearing of these outbreaks. Thanks.

NicholasH

wikipedia says this about swine flu....

Further information: 2009 flu pandemic in Mexico
The virus was first reported in two U.S. children in March 2009, but health officials have said that it apparently infected people as early as January 2008 in Mexico.[28] The outbreak was first detected in Mexico City on March 18, 2009,[29] immediately after the outbreak was officially announced, Mexico requested material support from the U.S., and within days of the outbreak Mexico City was "effectively shut down."[citation needed] Some countries canceled flights to Mexico while others halted trade.[citation needed] Calls to close the border to contain the spread were rejected.[citation needed]
Mexico already had hundreds of cases before the outbreak was officially recognized, and was therefore in the midst of a "silent epidemic".[30] As a result, Mexico was reporting only the most serious cases, possibly leading to a skewed initial estimate of the case fatality rate."[29]

The 2009 flu pandemic is a global outbreak of a new strain of an influenza A virus subtype H1N1, officially referred to as the novel H1N1,[2] first identified in April 2009, and commonly called swine flu in North America and Mexican flu in some countries. It is thought to be a reassortment of four known strains of influenza A virus:[3] one endemic in humans, one endemic in birds, and two endemic in pigs (swine). Transmission of the new strain is human-to-human. Cooked pork products will not transmit the virus.[4]

it looks like it became a world health issue in april 2009. I'll keep looking for an exact date

NicholasH

i found this

April 25th, 2009 | by Ben Parrhttp://mashable.com/2009/04/25/track-swine-flu/#comments127 Comments and 74 Reactions

There are few things in this world that cannot be easily replaced, repaired, or regained. Our health and the health of the ones we love falls into this category. The best thing we can do to protect our health, above medication or rest, is prevention.
This week, news broke of a new and fatal swine flu on the Mexico-U.S. border. It has quickly turned into a growing outbreak and possible pandemic. Knowing about these important and growing cases is vital to public health. Fortunately, there are several useful online resources that track health information and disease outbreaks.

it looks like a few days before april 25th was when the news broke and it became a "possible pandemic"