Moon signs and physical appearance

Linzul

Hehe, sorry, you know us Scorps.. just can't take criticism!!

Hmm I have never actually attributed the moon with physical appearance, but was curious about this thread... Do you have any of the typical Aries rising traits? Elongated face.. reddish colour to the skin.. Curly hair with a red undertone.. Are you physically more fit than other people with the same activity level would be?

Silly Scorpio, you know we love you :kissing:

I'm Scorpio Rising, Aries Moon. If those are the traits for Aries Moon I can identify with the fit part, not sure about the long face though. My skin is casper white most of the time, no redness, and my hair is very straight. I think my big mouth is my defining Aries Moon trait still haha!

fullmoonlibra

Consider also the house location as well as sign location of the ruler of the Moon. i.e. for Capricorn Moon focus on:
(1) Saturn
(2) House location of Saturn
(3) the ruler of the sign in which Saturn is located
(4) the house location of the ruler of the sign in which Saturn is located
(5) aspects made by any of these planets to each other as well as to the Moon
:smile:

moon in libra in second house..
(1) venus
(2) venus in tenth house
(3) venus in taurus
(4) venus in taurus in tenth house
(5) moon trine venus, venus conjunct MC, venus square AC, venus trine POF, moon opposite mercury, moon square mars, moon trine chiron, moon sextile saturn, moon square neptune.

So my looks is an obvious mix of moon-venus?

theV

moon in libra in second house..
(1) venus
(2) venus in tenth house
(3) venus in taurus
(4) venus in taurus in tenth house
(5) moon trine venus, venus conjunct MC, venus square AC, venus trine POF, moon opposite mercury, moon square mars, moon trine chiron, moon sextile saturn, moon square neptune.

So my looks is an obvious mix of moon-venus?

Moon in saggie in the 5th house
1 Jupiter
2 Jupiter in the 5th house (saggy) and jupiter in the 9nth house (pisces)
3 jupiter in saggie in the 5th house
4 jupiter conjunct moon pluto conjunction square sun venus conjunct and sextile mercury and trine asc

chei star

No matter what thread I go to I always see something about a cappy moon on here Im just curious as to why so much intrigue
Really? I don't think the cappy moon is very exciting! I actually don't know any cap moons on a personal basis so my only experience of cap moon is through my own chart.

tautomer

Well, my moon is on scorpio, and conjunct pluto. I do think it shows up in my apperence. More body language though. When I am still, not talking or interacting with no one, I am often told that I look either deeply contemplative (even if I am not), or sad.

My emotions bubble up to the surface easily since I have mars trine moon. I can control it very well, but 2% of what I feel will always be seen on me.

FarEastUranus

Yea I understand I feel the same way bout my Leo moon its in the 10th house

Oh that's hilarious because I have my Cappy moon in the 5th house, and it's all about play. However, it does supply a lot of emotional stability, I would even say the ability to endure:) I can be very composed even in times of crises.

theV

Since the ASC present the look and I have moon jupiter conjunction trine asc and possibly pluto to how do you interpret it

chei star

Oh that's hilarious because I have my Cappy moon in the 5th house, and it's all about play. However, it does supply a lot of emotional stability, I would even say the ability to endure:) I can be very composed even in times of crises.

Hmm.. Emotional stability to an extent, yes. My emotional responses are weak in most situations. The older I've gotten, the less emotional I have become. But unfortunately, and I'm not sure if this is my Cappie moon or it's numerous squares to my Aries rising, or my Scorpio Mars, but the most common way for my more extreme feelings to manifest is through anger and rage. I wonder if any other Cappie moons feel this way?

But dependable to a tee is how I am. I feel like I am able to understand and identify with people in times of trouble and help and guide them and become deeply involved with their problems without taking on any of their negative feelings myself.

Sorry, slight off topic there..

fullmoonlibra

people say that I can look extremely different on pictures.
That much that they can't recognise me.
I have a Leo ASC trine Sun and a loaded 5th house. But still, Venus - Moon effect is high too.

Last edited:

chei star

We need one for body type too!! I have...

Face = Oblong. Massive forehead :sad:
Eyes- Roundish Almond
Eyebrows= Sophisticated/Seductive

chei star

PS, you can make them smaller.. Save them to your computer than use the paperclip symbol to attach them to your post and they will appear as clickable thumbnails :)

Assyrian_Libra

Ok I have body types of both genders... plus eyes and face shapes and eyebrows and boy shapes both gender attach

tumblr_m29i4xIfbY1qzvsqto1_400.jpg

body-shapes.jpg

women_face_shape.jpg

Attachments

• face-shape-chart2-M.jpg
    face-shape-chart2-M.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 38
  • Men horizontal_body_shape.jpg
    Men horizontal_body_shape.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Men shoulders.jpg
    Men shoulders.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Men vertical_body_shape.jpg
    Men vertical_body_shape.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 9_realistic_eye_shape_tutorial_by_ninasquirrelly-d4bazub.png.jpg
    9_realistic_eye_shape_tutorial_by_ninasquirrelly-d4bazub.png.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Assyrian_Libra

Ok

My eyebrow: Mine is Sexy natural lol (Edit mine is not that arch from seductive natural lololol):joyful:
Body: Inverted Triangle balance body type and shoulders are broad square ... oh yeah I have natural large chest people think I workout at gym LOL
Eyes: roundish almond shape
Face: Round/Heart shape baby face...

I'm rising leo, Libra sun, Moon in Gemini

Last edited:

chei star

Face = Oblong.
Eyes= Roundish Almond
Eyebrows= Sophisticated
Body type= Hourglass

I'm an Aries Rising, Scorpio Sun, Capricorn moon

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Ha!!! Lol that is neat. I would say that my moon placement gives me immense pride(10th)and character. I'm sensitive to my public image as far realness and authenticity goes. I would hate to be called "fake" lol

zoumizzouzou

I just realized that all planets influence appearance, not just the ascendant, although that may be the single most influential (astrological) factor.

Anyway, I realized Capricorn Moons give a tendency to a tall, slim body, with somewhat depressed, serious-looking eyes.

This doesn't hold true for me. I look like a typical description of a Solar Cancer (which I am), my face is round like the Moon, lol. I am pale, and have brown hair, and blue eyes like the ocean. I am short, and chubby, but not fat or slim. While I may or may not be good looking to others, I do find it true what is said about Libra rising; they are attractive! (according to what people tell me, I am, hahah :innocent: )

theV

Hmm.. Emotional stability to an extent, yes. My emotional responses are weak in most situations. The older I've gotten, the less emotional I have become. But unfortunately, and I'm not sure if this is my Cappie moon or it's numerous squares to my Aries rising, or my Scorpio Mars, but the most common way for my more extreme feelings to manifest is through anger and rage. I wonder if any other Cappie moons feel this way?

But dependable to a tee is how I am. I feel like I am able to understand and identify with people in times of trouble and help and guide them and become deeply involved with their problems without taking on any of their negative feelings myself.

Sorry, slight off topic there..

You mother I think was bit cold and structured discipline not the typical mother

zoumizzouzou

**** what is it with Capricorn moons on this site.

Was this necessary? :sideways:

Really? I don't think the cappy moon is very exciting! I actually don't know any cap moons on a personal basis so my only experience of cap moon is through my own chart.

Neither do I... Its rather depressing at times. Feeling like no one gets me or my emotions, having to be selective with who I share my feelings with and such. I really don't have a good sense of humor either. My Cappy Sun Saggi Moon brother and Virgo Sun Aquarius Moon crush can make me laugh though.

The older I've gotten, the less emotional I have become. But unfortunately, and I'm not sure if this is my Cappie moon or it's numerous squares to my Aries rising, or my Scorpio Mars, but the most common way for my more extreme feelings to manifest is through anger and rage.

I have lots of pent up anger, and yes, its all to easy for me to express it, and I have Mars in Leo.