help with this synastry chart please! (love trouble)

nyahdada

i was in a relationship with my exboyfriend for 7 years. i wasn't really tired of the relationship and wasn't looking for anyone (i thought we're gonna end up together) until i met this guy who's a close friend of mine. I felt so different towards him... it changed my feelings towards my ex. i realized i loved my close friend.

i brushed the feeling off since it wasn't right (i was in a relationship). but after 2 years, my close friend (we drifted apart for sometime because of complications) is all i could ever think about. the feelings for him were so strong that i broke up with my ex 2 months ago.

mutual friends started trying to bridge the gap between us, and there are strong possibilities (though i don't want to assume) that he might have feelings for me.... but he isn't making a move (not really in the "courting" aspect, but making a move to just talk to me).

our synastry chart is attached herewith. other details:

Composite Virgo on the second house cusp
Composite Libra on the third house cusp
Composite Scorpio on the fourth house cusp
Composite Sagittarius on the fifth house cusp
Composite Capricorn on the sixth house cusp
Composite Aquarius on the seventh house cusp
Composite Pisces on the 8th house cusp
Composite Aries on the 9th house cusp
Composite Gemini on the 11th house cusp
Composite Cancer on the 12th house cusp

Please take your time to read this chart. for two years i have felt so empty. thank you very much.

Attachments

• anonymous synastry.jpg
    anonymous synastry.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 26

nyahdada

more details:

Sun in 10th house
Sun square Moon orb 7° 42'
Sun conjunct Mercury orb 5° 29'
Sun trine Saturn orb 6° 44'
Sun trine Neptune orb 1° 35'
Sun opposition Pluto orb 0° 53'
Moon in 6th house
Moon square Mercury orb 2° 12'
Moon trine Jupiter orb 7° 12'
Mercury in 10th house
Mercury trine Saturn orb 1° 15'
Mercury trine Uranus orb 4° 51'
Mercury trine Neptune orb 3° 53'
Mercury opposition Pluto orb 6° 23'
Venus in 11th house
Venus trine Mars orb 7° 7'
Mars in 3rd house
Jupiter in the 10th
Saturn in 5th house
Saturn conjunct Uranus orb 3° 35'
Saturn conjunct Neptune orb 5° 8'
Uranus in 5th house
Neptune in 6th house
Neptune sextile Pluto orb 2° 29'
Pluto in 4th house

if you need more details, please let me know. thank you so much! :)

melisa

Hi---Venus Mars connection shows a romantic, sexual connection. The Sun in the 10th is trine Saturn---showing a serious, possibly work-related relationship. Nothing light here! Also the Saturn in the 5th would indicate a serious tone to the relationship. Moon square mercury----this may indicate tension between emotional expression and verbal expression. Hard to put feelings into words, or misinterpretation of the feelings in the relationship---it can be a learning aspect too---a square can challenge you to learn and develop skills. With Moon and Mercury involved, the skills would be related to expression and interpretation of feelings.

Bye
Melisa