Long Distance Call

balefully

An idiot who call 3 times!

Few days ago, I have a missed long distance call but since it is long distance, I have not thought of returning the call. I brushed it aside but note down the time that I asked "who call me?" (the chart)

2 days later, I received another long distance call with the same mobile number but different country code. I picked it up but the caller remain silent for a few seconds and hung up after hearing me.

2 days later, the person call again but hung up immediately I picked up the phone. I am annoyed!!

The chart below is the very first chart when I received the first call.

The phone call is mercury in 7th house(other people) burnt(hidden) by sun. I think it shows the call is missed? The caller Venus is Rx in its own house and my 7th house. The phone call and the caller is "hidden" by the Sun. All three is received by me(mars). I have no idea what all these mean? I really can't think of who will possibly call me from that country.

I don't think it is purely a call by accident but I seriously can't think of anyone. I have the time for 3 occasions that I asked who call if that is needed.

Do you have a clue? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

puzzled,
bale

DiDi

Just a note here, an i guess it depends on who believes in this but when casting a event chart dont you look at the asc as the caller ?

balefully

Hi Didi,

It is not an event chart. The time of call is an hour plus before the time of asking this question. I do have the event time if that is more appropriate to use.

The moon passing an aspect from venus(caller) shows that the call is already made? If I use jupiter(3rd house from 7th or radical 9th as long distance call) as the call, its in my 12th house of secret, I think it shows in either, the call is intentionally mysterious?

Really clueless who is the caller and why the mysterious calls?

Any other clues and insight?

Last edited:

Tora

You don't know who the caller is so I take 12th H (hidden enermy, Jupiter) is in its own house of secret, hidden but conjuct your 11th H (friends) ruler Uranus. Both are rx meaning that old, returning friend. Jupiter/Uranus trine you (mars).

Interestingly, Jupiter is a ruler of 9th (abroad, long distance), your 11th h co-ruler is Uranus as well as Jupiter. So definitely someone you knew once who moved abroad. Perhaps a friend from work who fancied you?

DiDi

they are mobile numbers which are overseas.. do you know of anyone overseas ?

The caller is Venus Rx in their own house doing their own thing; Venus can mean a return lover or friend.
You mars passed it some months ago... (Any thoughts there of who that could be)
Sun just passed Venus which is your 5th and there 11th of friends, could have bumped into a mutual friend and their thoughts have turned to you.
Mercury also in their house and your 3rd shows it was Venus who called
The caller thinks they know you because... Venus is under mars rulership (so you) and mars is under Jupiter’s rulership showing you don’t know them... but being in your 12 you think you don’t know the caller.
The call they made is their 3rd house ruled by Jupiter so again they think they know you.
Just a question for my learning benefit but did you cast this chart 4 hours after the time it actually happened?
I can’t get a picture of who called you only that they think they know you?

Last edited:

balefully

Hi Tora,

Thanks for weighing in.

I've not thought of using 12th house as the caller. May I learn where in the chart does it show the caller is someone from work and showing romantic interest?

It is interesting that 7th house ruler, 9th house ruler and 11th house ruler are Rx, and my sig receives the caller and the call. it shows is someone I know. I have no idea why the person call but remain silent or hung up immediately. Today, I received the 4th call from this person again. It is getting irritating..

You don't know who the caller is so I take 12th H (hidden enermy, Jupiter) is in its own house of secret, hidden but conjuct your 11th H (friends) ruler Uranus. Both are rx meaning that old, returning friend. Jupiter/Uranus trine you (mars).

Interestingly, Jupiter is a ruler of 9th (abroad, long distance), your 11th h co-ruler is Uranus as well as Jupiter. So definitely someone you knew once who moved abroad. Perhaps a friend from work who fancied you?

Last edited:

balefully

Hi Didi,

The time of the chart is about 1 and a half hour after the event. I think it is show by the moon passed an aspect from venus. I don't know of anyone from that country or anyone who travel to that country.

My significator receives the call, the caller and the co-sig of the quesited, I do believe is someone I know. I'm not received by any of them which I am clueless the intention of the calls. This person remain silent and hung up immediately after hearing me, they have no intention to talk to me or for me to find out who they are. Today, I received another call from this number again which at the end of the phone is a dull long "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep". I wonder if this person is making a habit to call as they please..

It is disappointing horary chart can't tell more.

they are mobile numbers which are overseas.. do you know of anyone overseas ?

The caller is Venus Rx in their own house doing their own thing; Venus can mean a return lover or friend.
You mars passed it some months ago... (Any thoughts there of who that could be)
Sun just passed Venus which is your 5th and there 11th of friends, could have bumped into a mutual friend and their thoughts have turned to you.
Mercury also in their house and your 3rd shows it was Venus who called
The caller thinks they know you because... Venus is under mars rulership (so you) and mars is under Jupiter’s rulership showing you don’t know them... but being in your 12 you think you don’t know the caller.
The call they made is their 3rd house ruled by Jupiter so again they think they know you.
Just a question for my learning benefit but did you cast this chart 4 hours after the time it actually happened?
I can’t get a picture of who called you only that they think they know you?

tikana

try doing reverse phone number lookup and you should be able to find out the phone carrier.... call them and tell them that this number has been crankcalling
that would put the end to this

T

DiDi

Tikana how do you do a reverse number look up please?

Im hijacking your thread a bit here balefully
I have telemarkers all the time on my home number and one at 9pm one night i got angry with but monday after noon at 4pm then at 11pm 6 in a row.. I dont answer the last few and press our *10# which tells you the number of the last call or if its silent it says so... this one says no unanswered call has been registered.. I think the phone companyes are rining us and charging us for it.