elect time...

A

Anonymous

What planet do I have to look when I want to buy used computer? First of all I want that that computer be stabil and to "live" long. So, I gues the last aspect must be someone good with Saturn. Althoug some fix ASC, but what else I have to look?
Mario

pwadm

Staff member
Mercury is important because the computer is basically dealing with information. It is also a tool to extend your mind abilities.
Uranus is also important since it rules the electronics.
Saturn has nothing to do with this. Mercury and Uranus are the natural significators.
You are right when you said that a fixed sign rising is very important. Even more, if you can adjust the time so that the Ascendant will be as close as possible to 15.00 in any fixed sign, it is even better, since the 15th degree in fixed every sign is surnamed the degree of eternity. This way you'll know that the computer will work forever... :)
Make sure that the Ascendant ruler is not retrograde. Elect a day with good lunar applying aspects.
The house for the articles that you buy is the 2nd house. Try to find a moment when there is an applying aspect between the 1st and the 2nd house rulers.
For more information, read the Electional astrology article recently published.

A

Anonymous

Yes, I read that excelent article on your site! I did not know about that 15 degrees! Very useful thing, for examle marriage chart! Thank a lot for this informations I will keep them in mind when I elect time to buy computer! One more question. Elect time will be the time when I give money for it, or when I enter the home to that person from which I want to buy that computer?

Mario

pwadm

Staff member
For the moment when the transaction is done and the computer becomes yours. Usually this is the moment when you hand the money to the other person.