Can you please read my sinastry?

Agger

Hi, I need your help for this sinastry. I'm a Libra and my frend is a Cancer.

He has Mercury square the ascendant. He is impatient, or he has difficulty communicating. It 'also a sign of nervousness in the way of speaking and way of being and acting, which can sometimes have reactions to sudden and unpredictable. People with this square can also have gestures, reflexes fast enough and therefore not always be mastered. His Mercury falls in my fifth house at 90 degrees and square my Sun, Saturn and Pluto in the eighth house.

This could indicate that between him and me of us there is the problem of communication and this is true. Honestly, I find it hard to understand what he feels about me? He is cautious.

I have the ascendant in Pisces and my planets in Libra in the house IIIV fall in his twelfth house. What does could mean?

My Pluto falls on his ascendant. Magnetic relation.

I have the ascendant in Pisces and he has ascendant in Libra. My ascendant is in trine to 120 degrees, his ascendant and Saturn are conjunct - 0 ° with my ascendant and Uranus.
This could mean that our relations is not too tight, obsessive, morbid, but it is lightweight. We can be friends and lovers.

What do you think? How do you see him with me?

What he feels about me?