My multi million dollar business gone down the drain?

poyi

Premium Member
The current line of business was started in Aug 2005 and by 2006 OCT I was under heavy debt and no job and no money so had to move from UK to India back to my parents house. I wasent well either and thought I was going to die (Jan 2007-March 2007) Then My health came back to normal and money started coming in like never before and this continued till Feb this year. After Feb my revenue has been going down every single day.

My business suffered since 21-22Nov last year but my profits were intact and revenue was OK until Feb this year after that it just tanked.

July-August 2005 Jupiter was transiting in Libra may had made sextile to your natal Neptune Rx in 2nd house, sextile Saturn, Venus, Mercury in 10th, and square to Moon in 9th. So it was about income, career, and oversea.

October 2006, I think transit Jupiter in Scorpio was making an opposition to your natal Jupiter in 8th house that is the house of debt. The transit Saturn was in Leo might had made contact with your personal planet in 10th house. Saturn rules your 4th house. Venus rules your ascendant. Mercury rules your 9th, and 12th house.

January 2007-March transit Jupiter was transiting in early degrees of Sagittarius it entered the 2nd house cusp. It made conjunction to your natal Neptune in Rx in 2nd house. So it activated a few trine to Mercury, Venus, Saturn and Sun in 10th house, sextile Pluto in 12th but square Mars. Neptune is the ruler of your 6th house, your health. Mars is the ruler of the 7th house.

February 2013 transiting Pluto in Capricorn approaching as opposition to your natal Moon, Moon is the ruler of your 10th house, transit Uranus in Aries was also approaching as a square to your natal Moon from the 6th house, health and work.

In this case, I believe once Pluto, Uranus square transit finishing it square cycle then you will be better off.

Here is the timing of the Uranus square Pluto transit. You can see if it related to your difficult time.

Uranus square Pluto June 24 2012
Uranus square Pluto September 19 2012
Uranus square Pluto May 20 2013
Uranus square Pluto November 1 2013
Uranus square Pluto April 21 2014
Uranus square Pluto December 15 2014
Uranus square Pluto March 17 2015

poyi

Premium Member
Another thing is that I bought two houses in my own name last year Sep and the LAL Kitab astrologer had earlier told me not to buy residential property in my own name but I thoguth it was just an investment so I bought them both at one go.. The astrologer now says thats the main reason why I am going through this difficult time so I sold them both last month but things arent getting any better.

During late December this year to early January 2014, transit Saturn in Scorpio will enter you natal 2nd house cusp. You MUST LEARN to be responsible how you manage your finance otherwise you will suffer great sense of lost in term of material wealth. It will also later make conjunction with your natal Neptune in Rx. So I hope you be very careful and be conservative with your business. Don't be overly optimistic, still realistic and be very safe with your cash flow. So hopefully this transit Saturn crossing your 2nd house will make you a lot of responsible with long term secured financial management.

Parm

So I should expect things to get better after the 17th of Marth 2015? If thats the case then whats the best stratgy to get past this difficult phase? Whats the best use of this time?

Since Feb I have been spending time learning new things which I thought were too complicated for me to understand earlier but I find it all easy now. Its just the money thats stopped :(

Also another major effect has been that I dont smoke or drink any more. I also see my relegious views getting stronger these days.

Parm

During late December this year to early January 2014, transit Saturn in Scorpio will enter you natal 2nd house cusp. You MUST LEARN to be responsible how you manage your finance otherwise you will suffer great sense of lost in term of material wealth. It will also later make conjunction with your natal Neptune in Rx. So I hope you be very careful and be conservative with your business. Don't be overly optimistic, still realistic and be very safe with your cash flow. So hopefully this transit Saturn crossing your 2nd house will make you a lot of responsible with long term secured financial management.

There is no cash flow to manage any more.. I am not making any profit any more as my last major revenue stream came to an end today (I found out this morning).
The best case scenario I can think of is that I can some how break even and not keep loosing money. I dont expect to start making profits any time soon now given the developments these days.

poyi

Premium Member
I am sorry to hear your bad news. Look like this Saturn transiting into 2nd house won't turn out very well.... I hope other astrologers could give you some positive suggestions.

kshantaram

Premium Member
param,

hope not bothering you again with this long summary - could share feedbacks and relevance of the reading, and the usefulness!

By vedic virgo ascendant. Kanya lagna.

rahu-ketu over the 2/8 axis tend to sudden issues in life. Currently ketu transit natal ketu 8th for sudden losses/accidents etc.

jupiter lord 7th badhaka/inimical for the virgo asc placed over taurus 9th impacting luck and fortunes and relationship/marriage with stress and delay, while jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 5th for children and speculation,

while saturn aspects own capricorn 5th protective of safe investments, but not speculation, and not good for health of children.

sun-saturn-mercury-venus over the 11th house of gains,

saturn lord 6th calling for extra efforts while sun-saturn are great enemies and conjunct, all four planets over unfriendly cancer 11th impacting gains/profits - while could have had good contacts with govt and well placed people in the corporates.

moon is over gemini 10th for career, analytical but confused, .

mars lord 8th is over the 12th,
success amidst adversity - vipreet rajyog.

mars aspects enemy sign acquarius 6th impacting health, employment matters, having to cope with opponents/competition;
also aspects pisces 7th impacting business and relationship, with volatility.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 2nd, trine moon, good for family-fnances,

but transit saturn aspects the 11th house stellium sun-saturn-mercury-mars cancer affecting the profits/gains.

ketu is transit natal ketu 8th for sudden losses, also being 11th from moon negating incomes.
Ketu transit 8th aries prone to accidents.

jupiter badhaka/inimical for virgo ascendant is since 1st june transit moon gemini 10th for career, over unfriendly gemini, causing stress in career matters, till june 2014.

badhaka jupiter was transit natal jupiter taurus 9th for luck the previous year, luck under stress,
while making debilated aspect over capricorn 5th impacting luck, and speculative activities.

saturn is lord 5th for speculation, now transit elevated libra for finances, hence could look for extremely safe havens for investments. saturn not good at speculation, looks for safe long-term investments.

transit saturn-rahu conjunct could tend to rise and fall, to watch and care for, over the year till mid-2014. saturn-rahu conjunct post christmas till end jan, and again since july 8th, when saturn went direct.

Jupiter transit gemini aspects 4th house own sagittarius protective of domestic comforts, property matters over the year, and mother's health.

currently 19 yrs saturn dasa/period till age 42 approx.

Natal saturn over the 11th for gains conjunct sun under challenge, while is lord 6th over the 11th calling for extra efforts. Saturn aspects own capricorn 5th good for safe investments, but not speculation.

natal saturn makes debilated aspect over aries 8th for losses/accidents with natal ketu over aries 8th. Transit saturn too makes debilated aspect over aries 8th.

jupiter mid-2014 will move to elevated cancer 11th for gains, transit natal sun-saturn-mercury-venus and good for gains, also being 2nd transit from moon, while aspects saturn scorpio 3rd containing the stress thereof. Jupiter cancer also trines and aspect own pisces 7th good for business and relationship,

while then makes debilated aspect over capricorn 5th
not good for speculations or children's health.
Natal jupiter too makes debilated aspect over capricorn.

ketu transit 8th aries for losses etc till mid 2014 approx say june end.

16yrs jupiter dasa from age 43,

jupiter lord 7th badhaka/inimical pisces for business and relationship, jupiter placed taurus 9th for luck, luck under stress during jupiter dasa with stress and delays things not moving as smoothly as they should.

jupiter makes debilated aspect over 5th trine capricorn for luck impacting speculative activities, and social position/advisory roles.

thus overall, the chart under kalasarpa yoga, the 11th stellium alluring for profits/gains

but constrained by sun-saturn conjunct and all planets over unfriendly cancer 11th for gains/profits, ketu over the 8th aries for sudden losses/accidents, saturn making debilated aspect over aries 8th,

and badhaka jupiter lord 7th for business/relationship placed 9th taurus impacting luck debilated aspect over capricorn 5th trine for luck/purva punya and speculation,

while saturn too aspects own capricorn 5th good protective of safe investments vs speculation.

currently saturn dasa till age 42 impacting profits/gains,

saturn lord 9th for luck from moon placed 2nd from moon being 11th house for profits, under stress and delays.

while jupiter dasa follows inimical for luck, under stress and delays.

hope the generic observations help take stock of the chart, the dasa/period, the transitions - enabling reflect further carefully,
formulating appropriate extremely careful strategies.

seemingly a good chart with planets over 9/10/11 for luck, career, gains, but with complex intricacies,

planets bound by rahu/ketu in kalasarpa yoga, mars 12th tending to success amidst adversity. Ketu 8th aspected my saturn over aries tending to sudden losses, and 7th lord for business jupiter badhaka for virgo asc over 9th taurus impacting luck and making debilated aspect over capricorn 5th for speculation and children.

Saturn aspecting own capricorn 5th which could be good/protective for safe investments, but impacting health of children.

hope remedial actions would take care hopefully, while investments may be made very carefully in extremely safe investments, not indulging in speculative mode.

could wear pearl/moti, 4.25 carats, over a silver locket touching the heart, for moon analytical gemini over the 10th house for career, moon lord 11th for gains.

Hope this helps, god bless!!!

wishing well,

kshantaram

om gam hreem mahaganapataye namaha

jai mata durge, jai mata parvati,

om shrisaiguruve namaha, om shrisaiganeshaya namaha,

adityaya, somaya, mangalaya, budhaya saha,
guru sukra shanebhyoscha,
rahuve, ketuve, namo namaha.

trayambakam yajamahe sugandhim
pushtivardhanam
urvarukmiva bandhanan,
mrityormuksheeya ma amrutat.

om namaha shivaya, om namo bhagawate vasudevaya.

Last edited:

Parm

I am sorry I couldnt post a reply sooner.

Mr Param,

indeed sorry to learn of your large business losses!

by vedic it is virgo asc, the perfectionist and of critical thinking. asc lord mercury over the 11th for gains conjunct venus the 9th lord for luck.

That is true to a great extent.

all planets between rahu-ketu
known as kalasarpa yoga tending to cause stress in life with darkness below the lamp,

I had a puja done back in 2007 along with Maha mritunjaya yagna. I also went to Nashik once as some one said all you have to do is visit Nahshik to get rid of adverse impact of this yoga.

mars lord 8th is over the 12th, suggesting success amidst adversity -

It would not be wrong to say that I only see success admist adversity.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 2nd, trine moon, good for family-fnances,
Family finances have never been better. Its just my personal finances that are *******.

but transit saturn aspects the 11th house stellium sun-saturn-mercury-mars cancer affecting the profits/gains.

I have no profits or gains to talk about any more. I am loosing money every day these days. It does not look like it would change any time soon if atall.

ketu is transit natal ketu 8th for sudden losses,
also being 11th from moon negating incomes. ketu transit 8th aries prone to accidents/fire accidents etc.

I do have a feeling that I may put myself in harms way if I dont take care. I try not to go out of my house when I can do without going out. I am not sure how effective this approach would be but thats the best I can think of till this feeling/sense goes away. I hope thats how it works because it is not always that I get an intution.

jupiter badhaka/inimical for virgo ascendant is transit moon gemini 10th since 1st june for career over unfriendly gemini, causing stress in career matters.

When I look back at June from here I see it as better times as things have gone from bad to worse.

badhaka jupiter was transit natal jupiter taurus 9th for luck the previous year, luck under stress, while making debilated aspect over capricorn 5th for luck, and speculative activities.

I ran into major losses in mid Jan 2012 and that activity could be termed as speculative but I personally think it was a plain foolish act of mine that caused those losses.

saturn is lord 5th for speculation, now transit elevated libra for finances and hence could look for extremely safe havens for investments. saturn not good at speculation, looks for safe long-term investments.

I only invest in a few equity mutual funds and that means that I have 100% investments in equities via the mutual funds route which could be termed as a little risky but in the long run its suffeciently safe. I have no exposure to debt or direct equities. I do have exposure to a few American stocks through some ETFs that are traded in India so I guess its not too bad unless there is a world war 3.

saturn-rahu conjunct in transit could tend to rise and fall, to watch and care for.

saturn-rahu were conjunct post christmas till end jan, and then saturn went retrograde impacting virgo asc/semi friendly sign, while being 4th from moon in square under stress till july 8th, when saturn went direct, saturn-rahu again conjunct now.

Its only been a constant fall so far.

currently 19 yrs saturn dasa/period till age 42 approx.

natal saturn over the 11th for gains conjunct sun under challenge, while is lord 6th over the 11th calling for extra efforts. saturn aspects own capricorn 5th good for safe investments, but not speculation. saturn makes debilated aspect over aries 8th for losses/accidents/injuries/surgery with natal ketu over aries 8th.

I have gone through two surgries, first was I believe in 1997 and one more recently in 2010 or 2011 I cant remember exactly.

transit saturn-rahu elevated libra ok for the moment,

while will go retrograde sometime after makarsankranti/jan 14th,
for 4-5 months causing delays, then mid-2014 move to enemy sign scorpio 3rd with initiatives under stress,

opposition natal jupiter 9th for luck, causing miscalculations and misunderstandings in the initiatives/risks undertaken, and missed opportunities then.

So does that mean the kind of phase I am going through is what I should be prepared to see through the next year as well?

jupiter mid-2014 will move to elevated cancer 11th for gains, transit natal sun-saturn-mercury-venus and good for gains, also being 2nd transit from moon, while aspects saturn scorpio 3rd containing the stress thereof. jupiter cancer also trines and aspect own pisces 7th good for business and relationship, while then makes debilated aspect over capricorn 5th impacting speculations and children's health, while saturn aspecting own capricorn could be protective of speculations but not good for children's health.
natal jupiter too makes debilated aspect over capricorn.

It would be a relief to start seeing some profits for a change if I do carry on by business till then.

currently badhaka jupiter transit natal moon unfriendly gemini 10th not good, while being 12th from saturn the dasa lord too.

thus saturn-rahu elevated libra 2nd for finances good till makar sankrati approx

although challenging being square natal saturn/saturn dasa and impacts profits aspecting cancer 11th house for gains;
Makar sankranti is Jan 14th 2014. I am not seeing a cash crunch yet so does that mean that after jan 14th 2014 things would go worse then they are right now? If thats the case what in your view would be the best way to deal with the coming squeez?

while jupiter transit cancer good for gains/profits mid-2014 say july onwards next year.

I believe I would probabbly wrap up my stuff by Dec of Jan at the most and call it quits if things dont change by then so I am not sure whats going to bring profits July onwards. I have no plans of a new venture either. You could say I dont have the courage to risk my savings.

ketu transit 8th aries for losses etc till mid 2014 approx say june end. will move to pisces 7th the badhaka sign then, indifferent towards business relationships perhaps/detached attitude.

rahu then moves to virgo asc promoting the intellect and good, may be giving a dazzling finish to the personality! natal rahu being over the 2nd, transit rahu ascendant could promote earnings from foreign lands/sources.

I myself believe that I am a changed man already. I underwent a change of personality back in 2007 when I thought I was going to die. I had something called markesha yoga. I dont know if that goes on all life long or was it temporary. Some one did a Maha mritunjaya yagna back then.

I dont know what more polishing does the almighty has planned for me. I would love to see more positive changes but I honestly believe that with more trouble in life I might turn into a bitter personality instead of becoming more humble from here. I hope whatever changes in me is for good.

16yrs jupiter dasa from age 43

jupiter lord 7th badhaka/inimical pisces for business and relationship, jupiter placed taurus 9th for luck, luck under stress during jupiter dasa with stress and delays things probably not moving as smoothly as they should. jupiter makes debilated aspect over 5th trine capricorn for luck impacting speculative activities, and social position/advisory roles.

thus overall, the chart under kalasarpa yoga, the 11th stellium alluring for profits/gains but constrained by sun-saturn conjunct and all planets over unfriendly cancer. jupiter lord 7th for business/relationship placed 9th taurus impacting luck being badhaka/inimical for the virgo ascendant.

currently saturn dasa till age 42 impacting profits/gains, while jupiter dasa follows inimical for luck, under stress and delays. saturn lord 9th from moon placed 2nd from moon being the 11th house for profits under stress and delays.

To sum up the situation right now : When others say 2+2=4 they are right and when I say 2+2=4 I am wrong. Things that work in exact same situations for my competetors refuse to work in my case. People come to me for advise and it works for them and when I apply the same thing to my own thing it turns out to be a disaster to say the least.

I can only hope that this phase passes by leaving me a better person then I am.

hope the generic observations help take stock of the chart, the dasa/period, the transitions - enabling reflect further carefully,
formulating appropriate strategies.

seemingly a good chart with planets over 9/10/11 for luck, career, gains, but with complex intricacies, planets bound by rahu/ketu. mars 12th tending to success amidst adversity. saturn dasa now/saturn over 11th for gains; followed by badhaka jupiter dasa lord 7th for business over the 9th causing some stress and delays in the process.

hope some remedial actions would take care hopefully, while investments be made carefully in safe investments not indulging in speculative mode.

could when convenient visit kalahasthi temple south india near Tirupati and perform rahu-ketu pooja tuesday morning, or similar temple nearby -

say regularly visit Swami Ayappa temple in the town if so, and offer coconut every month on a tuesday morning, could light diyas for all the navagrahas installed there, done at very nominal cost. perform nine pradakshinas. could offer pushpanjali to all the Gods/Goddesses there for collective blessings!!!

faith permitting,

could every month offer 1.25kg each white til and red masoor dal;
at Lord Ganapati's temple on a tuesday morning, a whole unpeeled coconut, kukum packet.

daily offer prayers to Lord Ganapati at home, offering red flowers on tuesdays and some white til revadi prasad.

for jupiter/badhaka, once a month offer 1.25kg yellow split chanadal, on a thursday morning at Shirdisaibaba temple or saint of your faith. alongwith whole unpeeled coconut.

daily offer prayers to the saint at home, offering yellow flowers on thursday mornings. daily light cow ghee diya in the morning.

for saturn 11th for gains daily evening light til oil diya at home, observe fast on saturday evening.

for rahu/also the moon nakshatra lord,

daily morning and evening offer karpoor arathy to Mata Durga/also representing kanya lagna-virgo asc. visit Durga temple for darshan on wednesday late evenings. offer whole unpeeled coconut, green chunari, kumkum packet, karpoor packet. lagnesh/asc lord protects the chart. mercury over the 11th for gains, mercury also being lord 10th for career.

for sun-saturn-mercury-venus 11th for gains over unfriendly cancer, once a month float over a flowing river 125gms each wheat, black whole urad dal, white rice, whole green moong dal, on a Monday late evening after sunset, and offer to Mata Parvati, Mataji statue behind Lord Shiva/Shivalinga at the Shivalaya, same evening whole coconut, white flowers, kukum packet, white chunari.

could wear pearl/Moti, 4.25 carats, over a silver locket toucing the heart, for moon analytical gemini over the 10th house for career, moon lord 11th for gains. lord mercury over the 11th for gains in exchange.

hope this helps, GOD BLESS!!!

The time and energy you spent reading my chart has helped me understand a little although I honestly do not have the intelact to completely understand life completely yet.

I am already doing stuff that an astrologer has prescribed who is practices lal kitab. He has asked me to have "saunf" half a spoon twice a day and that has really helped me get some sleep and I am less stressed since I started taking that. He has also told me to keep a silver thing with me whcih I keep with me. He has also asked me to plant a "peepal tree" at some shamshaan which I am yet to do.

I also offer a narial every saturday at a peepal tree and light a lamp which I was asked to do all my life if I wanted to live by a lady who apparently is a spiritual lady. She told me to start doing this when I thought I was going to die in the begening of 2007.

Life has been difficult apart from the last 5-6 years when I saw success of a grand scale. I can only hope to see such days again in my life.

poyi

Premium Member
At the moment the transit Saturn, Venus, North Node are at High Alert conjunction at your natal North node. So is critical time for new beginning in regard to your self identity. While your natal North node square Mercury, Venus, Saturn, sexmisextile Pluto.

You will be alright; as change is necessary for growth. The peak impact of this transit is from 16th when Saturn at exact conjunction to North Node and Venus will conjunct on 18-19th September. Should expect new people and event on these days for a better change as Pluto is current in mutual reception with Pluto in Capricorn transiting your 3rd house. So perhaps some news and paperwork is coming.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Param,

appreciate your belated but elaborate feedback.

Makar sankranti is Jan 14th 2014. I am not seeing a cash crunch yet so does that mean that after jan 14th 2014 things would go worse then they are right now? If thats the case what in your view would be the best way to deal with the coming squeez?

may be take important critical decisions or finish critical agenda now before makar shankranti while saturn elevated libra 2nd for finances conjunct rahu, while jupiter is transit gemini aspecting own sagittarius 4th for property matters and protective.

saturn turns retrograde sometime thereafter for 4-5 months towards virgo asc impacting health, square transit jupiter 10th impacting career matters. saturn tends to give a fall in the last phase of it's transit in a sign especially while conjunct rahu/the lift tending to go up and then down to exemplify. and later pushes to enemy sign scorpio 3rd house impacting initiative, communications.

jupiter moves to elevated cancer 11th for gains mid-2014, when things could again pick up, to watch for. jupiter trines saturn transit scorpio 3rd for initiative and contains the stress thereof. trines and aspects own pisces 7th for business and relationships. could be gains through property matters and mother as jupiter is lord 4th transit elevated cancer 11th; and also through spouse and business partners jupiter being lord 7th.

Life has been difficult apart from the last 5-6 years when I saw success of a grand scale. I can only hope to see such days again in my life.

glad you find the reading useful enabling reflect further in awareness.

currently saturn dasa, transit saturn elevated libra trine moon till makarsankranti over the 2nd house for family and finances. saturn-rahu 2nd could signal earnings from distant/foreign lands perhaps. transit rahu over natal rahu 2nd. may be could make use of this transit these months as effectively as possible, based on ground realities.

saturn dasa, sun-saturn conjunct 11th house for gains and challenging; saturn semi-friendly with ascendant virgo. saturn 11th could give gains from elderly people, old friends, engineering, mining, steel, stone, coal, etc generically. saturn aspects own capricorn 5th good for safe investments, education. saturn lord 6th over the 11th for gains, gain through employment, services.

16yrs jupiter dasa follows, jupiter as lord 7th pisces badhaka for the virgo asc over the 9th taurus impacting luck with stress and delay, trining and making debilated aspect over 5th capricorn for investments/speculation. jupiter taurus 9th inclined to creative learnings/teachings,hospitality industry, advisory services, although under stress and delay being badhaka, conflict between intellect and wisdom for the virgo ascendant. wise jupiter unfriendly over venusian taurus. jupiter aspects scorpio 3rd promoting occult, research aptitude. may be could examine taking up research and advisory services or even teaching/professorship/educational work/trainer.

ketu transits aries 8th till mid-2014, over natal ketu, ketu aries impulsive, tending to sudden issues and developments, accident prone, hence may need extra care till then. 8th house for sudden losses. mars lord 8th over the 12th leo, success amidst adversity, vipareet rajyog.

hope generic observations/inputs help. appreciate the feedback!

wishing well - GOD BLESS!!!

kshantaram
OM SHRIGURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

Parm

At the moment the transit Saturn, Venus, North Node are at High Alert conjunction at your natal North node. So is critical time for new beginning in regard to your self identity. While your natal North node square Mercury, Venus, Saturn, sexmisextile Pluto.

You will be alright; as change is necessary for growth. The peak impact of this transit is from 16th when Saturn at exact conjunction to North Node and Venus will conjunct on 18-19th September. Should expect new people and event on these days for a better change as Pluto is current in mutual reception with Pluto in Capricorn transiting your 3rd house. So perhaps some news and paperwork is coming.

@Poyi

Everything I worked for over the years is litrally dead with no scope of revival but it looks like the snake with one head died to give rise to a snake with a thousand heads(or atleast thats what I am hoping for). I am not making any money atall but have started so many new things at the same time that if god willing these new things I have started would prove to be many fold more succesful then what I had previously or atleast that what it looks like right now.

I have started to believe that if I wont have lost my business I would have never made this massive effort that I have made over the last 7-8 months and more so in the last 2 months. I have a feeling that this was all for greater good... hopefully.

@kshantaram
Thanks a lot of the detailed readings. I highly appreciate your time and effort.
I have started the sundar kand paath on the 19th so its been a week and I am also doing it myself every day at home besides the pandit ji who does it at a temple for me and Ive been told to observe brahmacharya for the whole 40 days which I doing. A navgraha shanti pooja was also performed during navratras.

sethi

I have a slightly different method of looking at charts.

According to my knowledge, the coming 2 or 2.5 years (transit of saturn) would not be very beneficial where money is concerned. Also mental problems, depression will also be prevalent during this period. It would be best if you took care of your health well during the coming 2.5 years time period

But in the chart saturn has gone in first house? This position forces the person to come out in the open (where he comes in the notice of other persons also). But this position also brings recognition and establishment.

Maybe your current decline is related to your parents house (which is afflicted as per my views) or to your roots?

I also see problems where inheritance is concerned, blockage, low quantity, but eventually you will find yourself lucky here.

The function of uranus in your chart will bring ups and downs in your money department and your business definitely.

Also placement of moon even though in its own sign will also bring you ups and downs in your career and your recognition.

Looks like you have got the well wishes of your mother

More maybe later when I will have the time I will seriously look into your chart.

update my details so that i could make the necessary corrections

Parm

According to my knowledge, the coming 2 or 2.5 years (transit of saturn) would not be very beneficial where money is concerned. Also mental problems, depression will also be prevalent during this period. It would be best if you took care of your health well during the coming 2.5 years time period

My Saturn/Rahu finishes on 21st Dec 2013 and Jupiter antar dasha will start which would last till 2nd of July 2016. So does that mean the upcoming last phase of Saturn mahadasha with Jupiters antar dasha is not going to be a good phase?

The dates I have mentioned above about Jupiter antardasha starting are more accurate as thats what comes up using the exact cordinates of the Hospital I was born in.

But in the chart saturn has gone in first house? This position forces the person to come out in the open (where he comes in the notice of other persons also). But this position also brings recognition and establishment.

My business does not require anyone to buy anything from me directly and nor do I buy anything from any one. All I need to make money if people to know that my business exists and the amount of recognition would in other words mean more money even though those who would get to know about me/my business wont be buying anything from me. Does this make any sense?

Maybe your current decline is related to your parents house (which is afflicted as per my views) or to your roots?

My dad lost a security contract on the 2nd of Oct and the money he was making out of that contract for the last 2-3 years was going straight into my bank account so thats stopped all together. I guess that adds up.

I also see problems where inheritance is concerned, blockage, low quantity, but eventually you will find yourself lucky here.

I dont get along with my dad atall so I wont be surprised if he excludes me in his will if he ever makes one. I am the only son though and my sister is married. Even my dad had a hard time getting his share from his brother who was hell bent on grabbing my dads share.

The function of uranus in your chart will bring ups and downs in your money department and your business definitely.

I am going through the worst downsides I have ever seen.

Looks like you have got the well wishes of your mother

That sentence is absolutely spot on. My mother is "the" driving force in my life. My dad does not even know that my business is dead.. Its just my mother who knows whats going on. Infact no one else apart from my mother knows whats going on. Every one who knows me has no clue about my financial state.

Parm

I have lived through 2006/2007 when I was 100% sure that I was going to die any day. Is this 2-2 1/2 years ahead going to be even worse ? I really cannot imagine that anything could be worse then those days but I dont mind testing the limits once again if thats whats coming my way :) Not that I have a choice :)

sethi

Listen. The promise of the stars nearly always happen.

What you can do (and this is the best thing) is to give money to the poor, the needy.

And remember don't just give them 10 bucks but at least 50. Because with 10 you can just get food for the moment but with 50 you can spend for something else or get food for your friend / relative also.

Spend 4-5 thousand rupees like that (and I think that you can afford it) and the bad effects of the stars will be lessened. The bad time will also be lessened. It will remain there but the effect will go down. This is a true and tried method. While giving to the old and needy people, remember to ask them to pray for your well being also pls remember.

And I know that the savings rates in india are very high compared to its neighbors, but still You should spend some of your earning for this purpose now. Of course praying will help, but making other people happy will have more effect on your life then just praying.

So be generous in this and develop a big heart now and splurge on the poor.

Also develop a habit of giving and don't forget them in your good times (which are sure to come). The good that you spread is bound to come back to you in greater force.

Let me know what you think about this.

Oh and another thing, I don't usually check the charts of males but only females. Why? because I have myself passed quite a tough time (more so than you can imagine) and I feel that because I have been able to have gone through, then so can the other men.

But your post (specially the word "millionaires") had me interested, otherwise I might not have answered at all.

Anyways this is a free forum and anybody can answer to any post and have his own likes and dislikes.

No hard feelings please, Why? because I have replied to your post, but I have also shown my preference too.

Men can take it but it is a lot more difficult for the women.

And this is not male chauvinistic thinking but the factual reality.Know a lot of examples too.

So if your business is going down now, cheer up, this will not always remain so. But tell me if you did not have the blessings of your mother then where you would have been now?

Whether you like your father or not is not the question here. It is your duty to respect him and all his wishes.

Now I know that there are some things about the same being shown in your chart, but its a chart only and by a strong will you can negate its bad effects. It depends upon your will.

In the end I would say that you should respect your parents always and not listen to your friends or any one else in this regard.

Lets see how much you are willing to spend on your father in his old age.

Bye for now

Ps: I have checked your chart in a general way. Now it is better for you to have a specific question and I will reply to that . No general questions please

Plus I don't have the time to read other peoples messages to you as mostly I am quite busy, so if you have already answered to any of my questions in the above posts, I have not read them.

Parm

My dad is a "fool" and listening to him would ruin my life in ways I cant even imagine. He ******* my childhood and I had to put up with **** no one can even imagine. After all this I have still always tried to keep him out of harms way and he is some one who does not reason or think whats right and whats wrong but want to stick to what he says no matter how idiotic his decisions are so until the time its just him who gets affected I only tell him that this is going to lead to so and so and never really try to stop him in any way because I have learned from experience that he likes to cut the same branch he is sitting on more often then not and no one can make him understand. The only times when my mother is going to be affected by something he is about to do or thinking of doing something that would cause problems for my mum is when I dig my heels in the ground to stop him and I do manage to do that every time I try. He realises months and in some cases years later that he was wrong but he is someone who doesnt learn from mistakes and keeps doing the same thing expecting different results.

I have no respect for a fool no matter who that is and that includes my dad so things arent gonna change unless he changes his ways and I honestly have no regrets.

I thank you Mr Sethi for your detailed post but I dont have any questions any more as I am at peace with my surroundings now and I am looking farward for the **** to hit the fan. If thats what the almighty wants to happen then so be it. I will keep working and spending my money on my business till I have no more left to spend and if worse comes to worse I will move to England and get a council house and live on dole till something works out... After all I have paid **** loads of taxes there so I wont feel guilty getting something back if I ever need it.

The reason I started this thread was to see if some one can guide me about how to use this time in ways that would shape a good future for me and I have now realised that nothing I do is going to yield results for the time being so I have decided to keep doing what I like doing the most. I have spent most of my time researching and learning over the last few months and results or no results... I love doing that so will keep doing that for the time being till God is done screwing me to his hearts content ;)

I sincerly thank every one who replied to my thread. You all have been great help when I needed it.

sethi

Okay,

but if you have the time, then pls post your fathers chart as I would like to have a look at it.

I have a feeling that I can't change your mind right now, but still you should try.

An important point before saying good bye to you is that now during the current transits of the stars on your horoscope, the best you can do now is "TO GO WITH THE FLOW", otherwise you may find it difficult (if not impossible ) to go against it.

Roy

okay i looked at the horary.. the sun can't see the ascendant which means you have no control of the situation. Ruler of money is in the second so the only place you'll be having money is from what you have now. No new money will pop up.

close the business and cut your losses. if you don't you'll go bankrupt.

looked at your natal chart.. you are tough and fierce but over confident.. the sun covers over the planets so i guess you isolate from everyone that doesn't share the same ambition.

sorry you got a bad luck chart.. so its best to stop once you get on top

JUPITERASC

That just happened yesterday. I did cut out stuff that was bleeding too much money and made fresh investments (more then the business is worth) to bring it back to life some how and thats whats bothering me because I am doing what is logically correct but "nothing" is working out. Its not that I havent seen worse times before but I havent worked this hard for anything in my life.

One year ago I was dreaming about buying a private plane and at the moment I am planning to sell some of my cars :( Its just the pace at which this decline happened. The only good thing is that I dont have any debt atall.

Does my birth chart say anything about my finances in general for future life?

I am scared to death at the prospects of having to live my life as nobody.
Excellent that you have no debt at all - well done - there's a talk LETTING GO OF FEAR by Ajahn Brahm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7rFsrdtMM8 that may be of value to you :smile:

Parm

okay i looked at the horary.. the sun can't see the ascendant which means you have no control of the situation. Ruler of money is in the second so the only place you'll be having money is from what you have now. No new money will pop up.

New money is coming thick and fast and Ive been waiting to reply to your post for a few weeks just to make sure that this isint a temporary thing but there is reasonable stability in the new source of income I have now.

close the business and cut your losses. if you don't you'll go bankrupt.
I did not close my business that was making losses and bankruptcy is out of question now as I have enough money invested in government securities and a few tax free bonds that will cover all the expenses even if there is no revenue from my business but it has already started to break even. Bankruptcy does not look even remotely possible with the set up I have in place now.

looked at your natal chart.. you are tough and fierce but over confident.. the sun covers over the planets so i guess you isolate from everyone that doesn't share the same ambition.

Not true atall. I listen and evaluate what others have to say then make my own decision and those who believe in the decision are kept in the loop and rest are chucked out so there are no distractions so if my decision turns out to be right then I get to work with those who believe in the idea like I do and we put in our 100% and have no one pulling us back and if my decision turns out to be bad then I pay the price but isint that how life is supposed to be?

sorry you got a bad luck chart.. so its best to stop once you get on top

I do have other people in my life who get affected by things I do and by my financial situation so I guess mine is not the only chart that resulted in the situation I am and there is a whole lot of other people who must have some bad karma may be... I dont know but I dont think I have bad luck, infact I have always come out a winner when everything is working against me.

I mean no disrespect to you but your post shows that you would benefit from some more experience. I am old/mature/experienced enough to not take things to heart but some people on this forum are going through a lot worse then what I did untill a few days ago and a reply like yours has the ability to push some one into depression. Your predictions are no where near the reality and saying what you said with the conviction that you did is not the best way to say it in my honest opinion. How about using a few if's and but's here and there? After all you are only human and us humans cant be right every time like you arent in my case.

My financial problems are all sorted thanks to my CA who went out of his way to plan things for me to make sure I stay afloat and some people lost their jobs in the process including some who I believe are some of the most talented people I have ever come across but had to let them go as they were a little over paid for what they were doing these days. I hope to get them all back one day once things get better. Unlucky are the ones who lost their jobs and wont get a new job thanks to the slump in the industry my business belongs to.

I will update this thread in January again as I am 99% sure that everything will go back to normal by then and hopefully be even better then it was ever before. Just in case some one is following this thread : My health has taken a U turn and I spend a good 2-4 hours excercising every day and this is a sea change for me since I was always tired and stressed until a few weeks ago so somethings changing with my stars then eh?

True Aries

I just felt the need to reply to your post. First a little disclaimer: I'm an astronoob so i can't do much predictive astrology so I'm just typing what I feel for your situation intuitively and from your natal chart.

I quickly glanced at your chart and it seems you value career and image/status and your sun is conjunct MC which indicates a strong ambition and possibly combined with other things you might stick to your own idea of your life path too firmly. This again combined with pluto in 12th house can bring sudden crises without you knowing why, which seems to be the situation for you (or at least was) from the little I've read about this thread.

Have you considered the option of letting go of your enterprise? Maybe you have been shown a new path in life as you have seen and learned everything this one has had to offer. Can you find some new interest in life to follow? I imagine its hard to even be looking for something new if you place great effort on something that's been so important for a long time. I suggest its time to dig deep into to your feelings for what you need to do or feel like doing in your life. If you can imagine a situation where you have nothing or are not tied to anything, I suppose it would be helpful. What would you do if you were to "start over"?

Also it would not be devastating to just do nothing for a while and let the new path open up. Maybe dig into the religious theme?

Just my two cents.