Purpose and meaning of Pain

This was SO beautiful that i copied it from another forum, hope it touches you too:-

[deleted overly copyrighted post - link to post provided below - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reyka

astrologer50, hello.

I just want to say please don't feel alone.
Schizofrenia must be so hard to live with! I can't imagine the rejection you can get from others, and the pain you can go through...

True we are all beautiful and perfect just the way we are, with all our flaws and idiosyncrasies, and 'weirdnesses'. Sometimes it's just hard to truly connect, even if we are one already. Because sometimes it's hard to even accept ourselves.
I am not really sure what actually blocks our chakras and positive potential...
Maybe we're just in the wrong state of mind?

I feel stranded myself, at the moment, I wish I was more patient, and let the universe unfold in the best way possible both for me and those around me...

Excuse my public intrusion, I wanted to show you some sympathy. You're not alone, keep your spirits high!
Reyka

Last edited:

waybread

Astrologer50, please give the source for your lengthy quotation. It is beautiful, and I would hate to have to go back and delete it for violating Forum rules against plagiarism! Don't make me go there! W.

Reyka

Sorry for misunderstanding, astrologer50, and thanks for the link, but how about quotation marks/double quotes/inverted commas, however you call them :p

...Didn't mean to put you in trouble. =/