My multi million dollar business gone down the drain?

Parm in the future try the LIZ GREENE STYLE CHART, more readable:

attachment.php

But from your natal 2H you have mars ruling your 2nd of finances, and well the tendacy is to burn up your money faster than you make it!:sad::sad::sad:

But as far as your business chart, it's like the Titanic, in that note fellow astrologers the Sun is in the 2nd house-NOT GOOD!

Lilly says in natals or horarys that leo ruling the 2nd is better than actually in the 2H. So that is a big iceberg in your business!

But more than this, Mercury Lord of the business's 2H is COMBUST and Lilly states:

http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/aphor/aphor.html

#35 In all Questions, know there's not so great an affliction to the Moon, as when she is in Conjunction with the SUN; the ill aspects fo the infortunes doth much afflict her, but none so powerfull as her Combustion

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/combust.html

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=716&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120229143507AAbNV5B

So with your own natal speaking about upheavaling finances it's time to abandit ship and start over!:sad::rightful:

Titanic%20-%20Abandon%20ship.jpg

titantic.jpg

Parm

Thanks for your replies. I have kind of started over but didint let go of my old sinking ships although I can see them sinking them day by day but my expenses go down aswell so until now there is not a case for shutting them down completely but I have now decided to shut them down completely as something new I started has started showing sings of success even though the money it makes is peanuts so old stuff being shut down I would be able to concentrate better and devote all my energy and time to the new stuff.

I dont work much these days and spend most of the day working out and then just watch a movie or something and work for may be half an hour or an hour max.

About the suggestion on being relegious : I have always been and these days I am doing this 40 days sundar kand thing which completes on the 28th of dec. That is about an hour os reading every day and no alchol or sex. I think this has contributed to clarity of thoughts I have now.

One of the replies up there said something about me being pulled out in the open is true and I am hating it every bit.

One of the replies said something about my business venture crashing without me knowing what the reason is and I agree, this is exactly what happen and now that the storm has passed and left everything upside down I have found out what the reason was and I even have the exact date and time for what I did. The only reasons were stuff I did in 2012 while this Shani's small panouti was going on and it was out of greed I would say and a little immoral. I gained a lot due to that but it brought down the whole thing in the end. Hopefully will learn to be content with what is rightfully mine in future and refrain from repeating those mistakes.

I have started over the the old ship is going to be abandoned within the next one week or so. Thanks every one for ever single word that you guys have typed here for me.

I will update this thread once the transformation is complete :)

@Clinton Soule
I wish I had sold the ship when there were lots of buyers. There were buyers who were ready to pay more then twice the normal valuation but it seemed stupid to sell at the time as I had no tinkling ot the iceberg that I was going to hit later on. That was a great opportunity missed but to be honest I would have done the same mistake with my new ventures as well because I wont have learnt this lesson then and would have never found of what killed the beautiful business if I would have sold it. Was a costly mistake but the lesson learnt is well worth it I would say. The spending more then I earn part was true until 2006 October. I have kept my expenses way below my income since then.

I am a changed man (and I do things differently now) and I hope this is what the mess I am in required but if there is more change to come then I hope its not too painful. I am not kicking the walls any more and I am not complaining about anything these days as I was until about a month ago.

Parm

I just thought I must update this thread with the latest just in case some of you learned astrologers might be interested.

I am back in the game is how I would like to describe the situation. It was an uphill task with no help even from the F'ing family although I wasent really asking anyone. Competetion is what was killing me in every which way and this is exactly what my competetors are saying about me "now".

My business got a shot in the arm last month middle of the month some time eventhough good news started coming from May first week onwards.

The only problem I have now is that I am not able to keep my calm and that is causing high attrition in staff and I dont like this. Everything else is back on track.

There was a considerable loss of wealth last year and also first quarter this year and recovering all the losses may take some time but what matters to me is being profitable in business and I am more profitable then I ever way percentage wise and with lesser baggage to carry and more agile then I had ever dreamt of. I am able to scale up and down the number of employees at short notice which is a boon.

Thanks every one for all your help in days when I was at my lowest in moral.. Even those posts that said I am ******* to the core made me work harder just to prove them wrong so it was all a great help either way.

Expansion into Africa, North America and UK happened all at once in the last two months and I am hoping for this uptrend to last for some time.

Thanks

sasa62

I just thought I must update this thread with the latest just in case some of you learned astrologers might be interested.

I am back in the game is how I would like to describe the situation. It was an uphill task with no help even from the F'ing family although I wasent really asking anyone. Competetion is what was killing me in every which way and this is exactly what my competetors are saying about me "now".

My business got a shot in the arm last month middle of the month some time eventhough good news started coming from May first week onwards.

The only problem I have now is that I am not able to keep my calm and that is causing high attrition in staff and I dont like this. Everything else is back on track.

There was a considerable loss of wealth last year and also first quarter this year and recovering all the losses may take some time but what matters to me is being profitable in business and I am more profitable then I ever way percentage wise and with lesser baggage to carry and more agile then I had ever dreamt of. I am able to scale up and down the number of employees at short notice which is a boon.

Thanks every one for all your help in days when I was at my lowest in moral.. Even those posts that said I am ******* to the core made me work harder just to prove them wrong so it was all a great help either way.

Expansion into Africa, North America and UK happened all at once in the last two months and I am hoping for this uptrend to last for some time.

Thanks

If you are the biggest losses were in the first six months in 2013 and from November 2013 to February 2014 should be careful because once again be from July to November 2014

Parm

I should have put it more clearly. The first 6-7 months 2013 were a very steep downtrend and by Sep my business was leveled to the ground. Cannot call it loss of wealth, would be more appropriate to call it a decrease in income/profits. Yes Jan,Feb and to some extent March 2014 I had heavy losses that I would probably remember the rest of my life. It was a considerable amount of loss.

I appreciate your input but July is almost over and it was good for business. Should I expect a setback soon? If yes then anything of the magnitude that I experienced earlier this year? bigger? smaller?

Is this somehting to do with Mars coming into my first house Libra? Its been a few days and I feel I am getting a little aggresive but thats about it. I sprained my wrist on Saturday the 26th and can barely type so thats something that happened after Mars moved into Libra.

Parm

any specific feedbacks to share!

I highly appreciate your inputs but your inputs were based on the assumption that my chart has virgo ascendant but in reality my chart is Libra ascendant and 10 house is chok a block with 4 planets in there : Sun, saturn, Venus and mercury but your readings were based on them being in 11th house.

This is what I have in my correct Vedic chart :

1st house Libra : Rahu
7th house :Ketu
8th house : jupiter
9th house : Moon in Gemini
10 House : Sun, saturn, Venus and mercury
11th house : Mars

sasa62

I should have put it more clearly. The first 6-7 months 2013 were a very steep downtrend and by Sep my business was leveled to the ground. Cannot call it loss of wealth, would be more appropriate to call it a decrease in income/profits. Yes Jan,Feb and to some extent March 2014 I had heavy losses that I would probably remember the rest of my life. It was a considerable amount of loss.

I appreciate your input but July is almost over and it was good for business. Should I expect a setback soon? If yes then anything of the magnitude that I experienced earlier this year? bigger? smaller?

Is this somehting to do with Mars coming into my first house Libra? Its been a few days and I feel I am getting a little aggresive but thats about it. I sprained my wrist on Saturday the 26th and can barely type so thats something that happened after Mars moved into Libra.

Usually the first two passes of some planets in the D / R / D passing through over natal planets carry about 70-90% of the transit.

This means that your current loss of 70-90% of the total loss that should be ...easy you will mathematically calculate how much it is in relation to your current loss

The problem is that sometimes there are variations where the third passage may be stronger than specified. In this case, it may go up to 60% of the previous statement.

But by explaining your situation, I believe that it is a usual passing through and that the current loss of between 70 and 90% of the total loss

Also this first foray into 2013 to September should not have to go 10 to 30 percent of the total loss would be roughly similar to the period from January to September 2013

I hope I wrote everything correctly

sorry for my english

Parm

This possible rough patch or losses that may happen in days ahead, have I already done the deeds or is this going to be a result of actions I am taking right these days or days to come?

Is this even a right question to ask?

sasa62

This possible rough patch or losses that may happen in days ahead, have I already done the deeds or is this going to be a result of actions I am taking right these days or days to come?

Is this even a right question to ask?

I'm not sure I understand your question

The entire period from January in 2013 to the end of 2014 are two possible variations

1. starting in 2013 have appeared circumstances in which you could not influence that have led to the loss

2. your actions that you started at the beginning of in 2013 they were bad

I think it's nevertheless the first option comes to

For this reason, the only thing you can do to reduce the potential loss due to the same causes that have already appeared in early 2013

So probably you can not affect the cause of the loss, but can affect the reduction of loss because you know the cause.... the cause is the same all the time

Last edited:

Parm

The quantum of reduction in income and losses later on was due to actions I took to prevent the losses and it turned out to be the exact opposite. It is true I had no control over the cause as it was external and there was nothing I could have possibly done.

I will try and go with the flow and try not to swim against the current this time as thats the lesson I have learnt aswell.

One major factor of the downfall was my king size ego that had developed in proportion to the success I had seen in the previour years. I am much more realistic and humble after this episode so I am hoping it would be easier to adapt to whatever changes are instore for me ahead. I refused to adjust and change the way I did things last year and that led to more problems.

Does this make any sense atall? Could this approach see me through the rough seas?

sasa62

The quantum of reduction in income and losses later on was due to actions I took to prevent the losses and it turned out to be the exact opposite. It is true I had no control over the cause as it was external and there was nothing I could have possibly done.

I will try and go with the flow and try not to swim against the current this time as thats the lesson I have learnt aswell.

One major factor of the downfall was my king size ego that had developed in proportion to the success I had seen in the previour years. I am much more realistic and humble after this episode so I am hoping it would be easier to adapt to whatever changes are instore for me ahead. I refused to adjust and change the way I did things last year and that led to more problems.

Does this make any sense atall? Could this approach see me through the rough seas?

Oh yeah, it makes sense

These are times when you must lead to the bottom, and after that you go back to the top again ... all swimming against the tide pulls on the bottom ...

The point of all is changing the way of earnings. so you'll probably during this period again change something in this area

If you really mastered it you say it'll be good ... because you'll be able to control damage

If the second half of 2008 was a good earnings, prepare for 2016, which can be good year, but not as a 2008/2009 will be slightly lower

Kuntuzangmo

I am scared to death at the prospects of having to live my life as nobody.

Hmm. Regardless of what's happening in the chart, I think it would be helpful for you to find your value of yourself within, and not regarding possessions. Remember, you cannot take a single drop of it with you when you go. But your mind, your consciousness, and the effects of your actions will be with you for all lifetimes.

Others suggested changing tracks, being generous with the poor etc...this is great for generating merit. In this ecologically dark time, saving animals, their habitat, protecting soil, water, air (the elements whose PURITY we all NEED for survival) will also increase merit and esteem greatly. It's good you are through a rough patch. They are great teachers. Remember, the only permanent thing is impermanence. Find value within, recognize our deep interdependence with all living beings, act accordingly, and perhaps with some love and compassion you might find some wisdom and even contentment in this wild life.

Last edited:

Parm

If the second half of 2008 was a good earnings, prepare for 2016, which can be good year, but not as a 2008/2009 will be slightly lower

2008-2009 were the best years of my life in almost every aspect. People were throwing money at me from all over the country. I still do not understand the magnetism that caused all that but even if I can manage 10% of that again my this life time I would not ask for more ;) May be I will but thats how it looks from here right now.

Parm

Hmm. Regardless of what's happening in the chart, I think it would be helpful for you to find your value of yourself within, and not regarding possessions. Remember, you cannot take a single drop of it with you when you go.

It is not just about posessions but about the ability of creating value for others that they would be happy to pay for. Posessions? yes why not. After all the things that we want were created by other people who obviously created value that I would be happy to pay for if I could afford. Its all Gods creations in a way.

Food and shelter is basic and everyone should have it regardless of their capability to create enough value for others to be able to buy food and shelter for thselves.

A new car, a bigger house, more people to help you with work that you dont want to do yourself , these are things most people work for or in other words create value for others that others would be happy to pay for so they can buy these for themselves. Thats how it works. Every one is working and trying to create value.

I dont see anything bad in this cycle. It has been like this for the entire human history. Even a man and womans relationship is based on give and take.

There might be a day when I would find all this meaningless but it is not today.

Probably need another setback before I go that route :)

Parm

I started a new business (My old one is still making losses) in the end of 2014 in a 50/50 partnership but my partner was making one excuse or the other for not putting in more money so I removed him by paying whatever he had spent in March first week 2015.

I am seeing some signs of success since October 2016 then some progress since 1st of March 2016 and my business seems to be changing gears again since last 15 days or so.

My question is :

Is this for real now or just an illusion? Am I going to start making profits any time soon?

I am still floating after all these years of spending money on loss making ventures and starting new ones as well but this isint going to last for ever... some insight would be highly appreciated.

My health has started getting better as well since October 2015 and I am not depressed about losses any more, thought this would be of some relevance in making predictions.

I can post a new chart if need be, please let me know.

JUPITERASC

I started a new business (My old one is still making losses) in the end of 2014 in a 50/50 partnership
but my partner was making one excuse or the other for not putting in more money
so I removed him by paying whatever he had spent in March first week 2015.

I am seeing some signs of success since October 2016
then some progress since 1st of March 2016
and my business seems to be changing gears again since last 15 days or so.

My question is :

Is this for real now or just an illusion?
Am I going to start making profits any time soon?

I am still floating after all these years of spending money on loss making ventures
and starting new ones as well but this isint going to last for ever...
some insight would be highly appreciated.

My health has started getting better as well since October 2015
and I am not depressed about losses any more,
thought this would be of some relevance in making predictions.

I can post a new chart if need be, please let me know.
Hey Parm thanks, good to have your update :smile:
need time to mull over
other members are likely to comment soon