Naive Question about Constellations

KarenFrance

A very naive question - I am a metal artisan and am making an zodiac pendant showing the stars for the sign Aquarius but I am finding it very difficult find a definitive star map/chart, different images show different numbers of stars and different parts of the constellation - can anyone point me in the direction of a good source for this for image that would be meaningful (I would also like to expand this to the other 11 signs). I could use the actual constellation map but I don't know if this is totally relevant to the sign. Sorry for such a basic question.

Oddity

Old starmap books might be of some help, people used to make gorgeous illustrations for those. Go over to the forum at skyscript.co.uk and hit up Phillip Graves. He's got one of the biggest astrology book collections in the world, and may be able to point you in the right direction to those and more current resources.

JUPITERASC

A very naive question - I am a metal artisan and am making an zodiac pendant showing the stars for the sign Aquarius but I am finding it very difficult find a definitive star map/chart, different images show different numbers of stars and different parts of the constellation - can anyone point me in the direction of a good source for this for image that would be meaningful (I would also like to expand this to the other 11 signs). I could use the actual constellation map but I don't know if this is totally relevant to the sign. Sorry for such a basic question.
There's plenty of FREE info on constellations as well as images of constellations over at http://constellationsofwords.com/ :smile: