what about ruler of North Node conjunct South Node?

marwa5

Hello,

I need to know what does it mean if the house and the planet rulers of North Node conjunct South Node, as I have a chart with Moon and south node in Capricorn in 4th house where both the house and moon are rulers of north node in cancer.

Thanks

Osamenor

Staff member
This isn't a recommendations question, so should be moved, but....

In short, north node ruler conjunct the south node indicates that this is a "finish what you started" lifetime for you. South node and its ruler and their placements and aspects can be read as a once-upon-a-time story about your past life(s). Whatever story you create out of that is not necessarily literally true, but it shows the kind of patterns and unconscious expectations you brought with you into this life.

North node and its ruler indicate what you need to become over the course of your lifetime. In some cases, what you need to become is very different from what you were. In others, all you really need is continued growth, you're already on the right track. I've interpreted lots of north/south node stories, and I find that they tend to fit one of two general patterns: you're already on the right track and just need to continue, maybe with a few changes; or you had terrible things happen to you or did terrible things or both, and now what you need is drastic change: heal from the bad things that happened to you, and/or change your own ways.

If the north node ruler is conjunct the south node, what you were and what you need to become are very similar. Not only that, the sign and house of the south node and its ruler indicate what you were surrounded by before--the general context of your life--and the sign and house of the north node and its ruler indicate where you need to go. If any of those north node indicators are the same as the south node's, then where you're going matches where you've been in many ways.

Last edited: