Progressed Sun Conjunct Ascendant

Kite

Maybe this has been addressed, if so someone please point me to the thread.

My Progressed Sun is about to emerge from my 12th house to hit my ascendant after 28 years in hiding. This happens this August.

I ran this by another long-time member of this forum today to find that she is about to experience the exact same thing, only a couple of months later. Both of us have our Suns natally in the 10th house so I imagine once they hit the 1st, we will get some stronger solar expression going given that they will be back in their angular familiarity.

My Sun rules my 7th house which contains Pluto at 0 Virgo. The ruler of my Sag sun is Jupiter, also natally in Virgo at 30 degrees. Saturn has been sitting on it in transit (Saturn also rules my 12th house).

So, anyone have any experience with this Progression? Either in your own life or with a client? I'm curious to see if I'm being way too optimistic about the significance of this or whether I'm just suffering from some wishful thinking?

Kite

Vagabondgirl

I had the sun transit my AC today (I know its a bit different though), and the day was wonderful! I had a presentation for my class today and my group got better than the best grade:D

Kite

Thanks for your reply Vagabondgirl. I'm sure that the 30 day transit through the 12th does give a mini picture of how the 30 year version operates.

Kite

Well done, from one Aquarius Asc to another, I am 1' with Leo Desc with uranus and pluto there to. I would be greatly looking forward to this happening if I were you

quartz

great passages. All progressed planets getting out of the 12th will feel free to act. Above all the sun which is your ego, will feel more confortable out in the open. You will be able to express it better. Its a blessing.
Plus, as per your transits, your natal 120 Pluto mercury is activated by Pluto on mecury bringing you some new beginnings of karmic source.
Also the T square with Uranus and Saturn, are doing the same to your natal triangle saturn mars uranus. They are all excellent transits that will bring you new possibilities of karmic source.