*UPDATE* -> GLOBAL TRANSITS: Jupiter Rising

Theo

Banned
In my first report on the forum - on Parallels heading into the year 2006, I noted the strong world transits relative to the Earth that is affecting the entire world and the population. We are now entering that strong cycle as November soons turns into December.

With Mercury moving retrograde until its direct motion on 4 December; we also witness the recent retrograde of Saturn last 22 Nov. that continues into early April 2006.

Uranus, has moved direct in tropical Pisces, and is forming a water trine to Jupiter, now in early Scorpio and emerging from the far side of the Sun. Jupiter can be seen rising just before sunrise in the eastern skies.

Mars, which is now completing its 70-day retrograde started 1 Oct. 2005 and ending 10 December - will resume its course in tropical Taurus and conjoin the Pleiades in early February 2006.

Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune all transit fixed constellations - with Mars moving fastest through the zodiac when it picks up speed in mid-January - racing into constellation Gemini by mid-February 2006.

These transits are very powerful relative to the position of the Earth and call for everyone to maintain calm, cool heads in the months to come. Winter and Spring 2006 are powerful seasons indeed.

Mars opposing Jupiter
Mars square & parallel to Saturn
Venus retrograde
Jupiter square to Saturn
Jupiter square to Neptune

The seven (7) week retrograde of Venus in Capricorn between 24 December 2005 to 3 February 2006 will bring a long extended winter to the northern hemisphere and a long extended summer to the southern hemisphere in 2006.

Venus will retrograde at 1-Aquarius on 24 Dec. 2005 - stationing with Chiron at Aquila the Eagle, and the star Altair. Known as "the storm bird" Aquila sees Venus pass at least twice - once in late December 2005 and again the second week of March 2006.

This notes many things and highlights the weather - which in the northern hemisphere will see heavy precipitation in the form of deep snows, and blizzard-like conditions in March - during the time Mars transits early Gemini. The United States and Europe are especially prone to a very hard winter with "extremes of weather" noted.

Spring is late by six weeks and four days and arrives by 6 May 2006 when Venus moves north in declination. Floods are also highlighted and there will be numerous news of large floods during the spring months worldwide.

Mars also notes the onset of influenza this year with March & April 2006 highlighted. March is a strong weather month and sees a high number of celestial action -

Mercury retrograde in Pisces (2-25 March)
Jupiter retrograde in Scorpio ( 4 March - 6 July)
Mercury heads South in declination (11 March)
Jupiter squares Neptune (16 March)
Pluto retrograde in the Galactic Center at 26-SAG (29 March)

March 2006 is a very long month and shows large populations severely tested by the weather and illnesses - which are connected. For those who want to avoid becoming sick this winter - now is the time to build your immunity and to carefully watch reports of spreading illnesses in your communities.

April 2006 continues the themes of March as millions are recovering from a rough end to the previous months. April sees early storms and feels more like late February in some regions. Many people continue to be sick in April and the months of May and June are cooler than normal.

On a positive note -

The current Jupiter-Uranus water trine is helpful for those who want to avoid the restrictions of Saturn retrograde, and the Mars opposition to Jupiter by using creative methods to advance one's life, and projects this winter.

Jupiter, rising in the east is now trine to Uranus in tropical Pisces and will continue this trine in December and January 2006, by wider orb. This water trine will re-apply in April after Jupiter's retrograde in March 2006, and form again in May and then a third time in late August, and into September 2006.

An excellent water trine to counteract the effects of the fixed constellation transits of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune - one can use the Jupiter/Uranus trine to make the most out of situations that have had barriers placed around them. Those who want to use this trine should focus on their positive plans for 2006 and beyond by laying down strong foundations and using this trine to by-pass the harder aspects of the transits.

However, beware that some will use this positive trine to waste time and resources and this is a mistake considering the fast movement of Jupiter in 2006. The Jupiter-Uranus trine will last about 10-11 months from late November to about early October, respectively.

This means that the next 10 months or so could be used by serious-minded people to accomplish positive projects despite the retrograde of Saturn in Leo from mid-November 2005 to early April 2006.

Back to the transits of Mars -

Once Mars moves into tropical Gemini in mid-February 2006 - the planet picks up more speed in March and there is world news of military action and very bad news of conflicts spreading between nations. Mars moves into constellation Cancer mid-April and is in detriment here which shows that many males will not be in a good mood during the early spring months. This is in combination with the extended winter - and indicates violence due to "cabin fever" from the long winter months.

Mars enters tropical Leo in early June 2006 and by mid-June conjoins Saturn and both square Jupiter, retrograde in Scorpio until early July. The months of June, July & August show very strong transits that influences many in the northern hemisphere to act out. Domestic situations are violent and the news will be full of tragic events resulting from the many people unaware of and incapable of restraining themselves from negative social and domestic behaviors.

It is possible to use the transits of Winter 2006 to prepare for the upcoming year by achieving a faster schedule in advance of the summer and autumn months. Most people - due to ignorance of the world transits - will waste many months and will then suffer in summer when Mars transits Virgo in late July, August, and early September 2006

Theo

Banned
PART II: GLOBAL TRANSITS

The night skies shimmer with action as December 2005 arrives this week and the celestial motions are active after a months of retrograde motions.

Moving direct in December, Mercury and Mars begin direct motion during the first 10 days of the month. Jupiter, emerging from the other side of the Sun, is rising before sunset - a brilliant messenger of the coming era of the mid-2ooo's - the first decade of the 21st Century.

Venus, is shining brilliant white in the western skies after sunset transiting the southern tropical constellation of Capricorn. Our twin planet will slow to retrograde on Christmas Eve and begin a seven (7) week retrograde continuing in Capricorn.

Jupiter will square Saturn by Dec. 17 - this fixed square can be used well if it includes Jupiter trine to Uranus, transiting in tropical Pisces. The Jupiter/Uranus water trine is very helpful to people in need and we all should be available to assist those who are our fellow human beings and animal friends. The water trine can ease the fixed squares; while a 60-degree sextile aspect exists between Mars/Uranus - also helpful and can be used positively if one is balanced and practical.

Saturn's retrograde of Nov. 22 lasts until April 4, 2006 - restrictions from normal institutions.... just clerks, officials, etc., wanting to take early vacation before December even starts! This slowdown means sideways decisions... delays, waiting games... and not much help from companies, etc., for about five to six months. Better to avoid contacts and wasting energy in this area and concentrate on making things happen yourself with others of like minds and positive energy.

The direct motion of Uranus is key here and is greatly helped by the water trine to transiting Jupiter in tropical Scorpio. Use these influences well to counteract financial pressures, demands, paying bills, and being creative in one's professional projects and occupations. Look always for the alternative answers and there one may find the solutions to fixed aspect problems and barriers.

Get up in the mornings - early, with Jupiter rising, and trine to Uranus. Much of the Jupiter-Mars square favors Jupiter in its superior position mathematically. Jupiter culminates at the end of December and early January and is moving fast. Make use of Jupiter thoughout the day until it sets about 4:00 pm more or less... It rises before the Sun, and is in an excellent position for those who really want to make positive things happen.

So many people are in a bad mood and though the world news will be mostly malefic in the coming months; there are opportunities to achieve much on the positive side and Jupiter is a harbinger of this benefit. Use it well.

More on Jupiter in the next installment...

In the meantime, make sure that your head is no further from the heavens than your feet are from the ground. Keep looking up, awake and aware of the constant transits. Make contacts, be active, network with people of like mind (astrologers too!) and let's use this Jupiter transit to accomplish new projects and take advantage of positive opportunities.

Does anyone agree? Who will second that?

Summery Joy

Hey Theo,

I second that, and I need your help with something.

There's a friend who seems to be heavily suffering from these transits. He doesn't understand what's going on in his life and he does not accept *astrological* advice from me. I still want help him because he's my best friend. I don't know how though. I'm hoing you would take a look at his chart (everyone is welcome actually) and tell me how I can help him manage his energies. Maybe when my advice makes sense, It'll be good opportunity to explain the astrological influence without him blindly opposing me.

He was born on 24 October 1979
11:30 am (GMT +3)
Baghdad, Iraq (44e25,33n21)

He has been living in Cairo (31e15, 30n03) since 1982 or so.

Theo

Banned
sorehearted said:
Hey Theo,

I second that, and I need your help with something.

There's a friend who seems to be heavily suffering from these transits. He doesn't understand what's going on in his life and he does not accept *astrological* advice from me. I still want help him because he's my best friend. I don't know how though. I'm hoing you would take a look at his chart (everyone is welcome actually) and tell me how I can help him manage his energies. Maybe when my advice makes sense, It'll be good opportunity to explain the astrological influence without him blindly opposing me.

He was born on 24 October 1979
11:30 am (GMT +3)
Baghdad, Iraq (44e25,33n21)

He has been living in Cairo (31e15, 30n03) since 1982 or so.

Not much is going to help him at this time unless one can accept some things about one's life and look to God for guidance. Sometimes this can come in the form of an astrologer; but unbelief in the science often serves as a block to a person's ability to believe. But if one does not open one's eyes to even study - then how can you help? You can lead a horse to water, but cannot make the horse drink it.

The 1979 generation will experience their Saturn Returns in 2009-2011, resoectively. This will be a hard transit because Saturn is in tropical Virgo, ruled by Mercury. Very diificult for those who rationalize things... Right now is the time to take advantage of opportunities before Saturn enters Virgo in Sept. 2007.

baker

But if one does not open one's eyes to even study - then how can you help? You can lead a horse to water, but cannot make the horse drink it.

but, Theo, you CAN add a little salt to the feedbag? :lol: that'll make them drink!

Soreheart, looked at the chart, that Cappie Rising is probably his problem. I can say that cause I got it too :shock: . With my not-so-believing friends, I take the long slow approach. Perfect example is merc rx periods, I tell them ahead of time and they're all like, well there goes that crazy lady again, but then the stuff starts happening, and I get 3 and in some years 4, times a year to prove my point, cause it's bound to happen. Return periods are good for examples too. Try the live and learn approach, they gradually, some more slowly than others, come around, he just needs time .... lot of time .... :roll: Good luck!

baker

you know what else, this guy has a top heavy chart like me too ... oppositions .. nice sextiles though. just wondering, how's that tr Mars going through his 4th house about to hit his natal Chiron treating him? For study purposes only of course ..... :wink:

Summery Joy

baker said:
just wondering, how's that tr Mars going through his 4th house about to hit his natal Chiron treating him? For study purposes only of course ..... :wink:

That's one of the things I'm wondering about myself. I do not know how to interpret chiron in a natal chart, let alone in transits! Any insights?

And yes, I'm taking the long road with him too, but right now, I just want to help.

Theo

Banned
sorehearted said:
baker said:
just wondering, how's that tr Mars going through his 4th house about to hit his natal Chiron treating him? For study purposes only of course ..... :wink:

That's one of the things I'm wondering about myself. I do not know how to interpret chiron in a natal chart, let alone in transits! Any insights?

And yes, I'm taking the long road with him too, but right now, I just want to help.

Sorehearted, check your email box. Now, regarding those transits. Chiron is active, but really must be in a special configuration to be used and is more valuable as the person ages to their first Chiron Return - which does not arrive until the ages 49-52.

Your friend was born just prior to a new moon. His progressed Mars is now about to enter tropical Virgo; and this is going to have an effect on his personality with Mercury ruling. Also, the natal Mercury is now retrograde at 28-Scorpio, and the current transit of Mercury here is having an effect on him. His progressed Mercury is now retrograde and square to his progressed Mars - has trouble concentrating and is to quick to dismiss things that may help... This aspect reveals other matters, but not on a public forum since it is private.

Email me and I will disucss it with you.

Theo

Banned
Jupiter rising is now showing itself in the world weather. Strong weather events, warm temperatures in North America with heavy rains, winds, hail and thunder during snow events should take place as Jupiter rises in the predawn skies worldwide. Watch for Jupiter to culminate by mid-January.