Scammer Astrologists

Ajna

Hello. This is not so much of a recommendation as it is a warning. It seemed like the most strategic section to post it in.

I've searched the keywords of the following "astrologers" and I'm surprised they haven't been posted yet. I've seen these names much too often in Google ads in blogs and all over the net. :unsure:

Sadly, due to repeated sighting of the ads (I guess that's how marketing works), I have tried one of these, using my real birth details. The emails keep coming from this "astrologer". Before wiring hard earned money, I googled this one and was surprised with the bulk of search results shouting fraud. Including Astrodienst.

This is from Astrodienst's Astro-Databank which warns of fraudulent astrologers. :pinched:

Some websites offer fraudulent astrology and give horoscopes and astrology a bad name. They should be known, and we use the popularity of Astro-Databank to make them known as what they are.

Such fraud "astrologers" place a lot of paid search engine ads, and sadly some very good astrology websites and astrology blogs try to make a small income by placing paid ads on their pages. By showing these ads, they help the fraud sites to find new victims.

As a general rule, one can say that mostly scam astrology sites can pay for google ads. Please see

You may want to search any of these names on a search engine. Be prepared to find lots of victim reports.
Try Astrodienst's advice and google these four. I'm so relieved to find out before making any decisions. The private citizens' blogs and community websites reviews show similar stories. Same as what I'm receiving in the mail these days. It's so sad that people who run these fraudulent sites prey on people's curiosity, gullibility, and need for hope and reassurance.

Have any of you seen these ads? Tried these scammers? :crying:

If you have a blog and have ads in them, I suggest going to AdSense and blocking these fraudulents' URLs. That way, your blog's readers will not be unwittingly victimized by these scammers. :rightful:

Last edited:

tikana

any website that creates transit reports WITHOUT having an astrologer persnally look into a chart is FRAUD. it is bunch of bs! that includes Astro.com reports

sleepy17

thank you for informing us about this scammer.
I really appreciated it.:smile:

FACT:
Science presents many arguments against astrology. It is argued that your genetic characteristics are developed from conception and not birth. Astrologers, according to scientists, ignore matters such as the gravitational force of non-solar bodies e.g: asteroids and comets, the motion of the sun in respect to other stars and the wobble in the earth's rotation axis, which has by now shifted the sun signs by 1 or 2 constellations.

Caro

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the forum.

I should have done my homework before I used one of these sites.

a lesson learnt!

astrologychart

This is a very timely reminder and thanks for bringing it up. In today's internet age, you can find any number of psychics, astrologers, tarot card readers and a whole variety of other types of fortune tellers selling their services on the internet and the number grows everyday. Though online reading is convenient, face to face reading is still the way to go.

piercethevale

LOL :D the above one himself is a scammer who talk here about scams

I don't know of Ajna, offhand I can't recall any correspondence between Ajna and myself in any threads...uhhh, now that I think about it, maybe...but what I wish to say is lets refrain from such accusations between us members...it's not nice and that affects the entire vibration of this web-site.

peace out...ptv

piercethevale

I agree with one of the posts that anyone that is really good doesn't usually need to advertise...especially clairvoyants as I have found. [my fav., Clarisse didn't start advertising until the advent of the internet and not till about 2006 or so...and only because Her own 'Guides' either told Her to do so or gave Her the nod...Know what I mean?]...She is unbelievably good...an d it will make a believer out of skeptics...just remember that no one can predict the future. I use Her talents almost exclusively for questions as to what was and what is...harldy at all for , what will be...savy...capiche?
I also agree that computer generated reports are worthy of our disdain.
Lynda Hill has a special on right now for a Sabian Analysis [a brief, general one, from what I can tell...she'll give an personal analysis via a recording and send it to you ...I believe she said that one can expect about a half hour recording...give or take...and that it is $125.00 Australian [which is now worth 8% more than the Almighty American Buck]:wink: ...check out Her web site or Her FB page for details.:cool:

Last edited:

SagiCap

I agree with one of the posts that anyone that is really good doesn't usually need to advertise...especially clairvoyants as I have found. [my fav., Clarisse didn't start advertising until the advent of the internet and not till about 2006 or so...and only because Her own 'Guides' either told Her to do so or gave Her the nod...Know what I mean?]...She is unbelievably good...an d it will make a believer out of skeptics...just remember that no one can predict the future. I use Her talents almost exclusively for questions as to what was and what is...harldy at all for , what will be...savy...capiche?
I also agree that computer generated reports are worthy of our disdain.
Lynda Hill has a special on right now for a Sabian Analysis [a brief, general one, from what I can tell...she'll give an personal analysis via a recording and send it to you ...I believe she said that one can expect about a half hour recording...give or take...and that it is $125.00 Australian [which is now worth 8% more than the Almighty American Buck]:wink: ...check out Her web site or Her FB page for details.:cool:

PTV I agree with you about the right to remain silent. :)

About Clarisse, would you be able to share her contact info or pm me please? I have a situation that really needs answers. :(

piercethevale

...well, I figured since the subject has been opened up and that I mentioned Lynda Hills current offer...and that since I'm not going to include any direct links and, as what I'm about to post is only as an example of how it can, and or should, be done, then the mods won't have any problem with this...and those of you that might actually become interested in a reading can thus go find Lynda on the internet by yourselves....she's on Facebook too for those of you that like to use FB.

...here's a partial clip of the text of the e-mail I got from her about her current 'deal' [I got this yesterday...btw] [Italics and such are my doing...ptv]...you'll all see that Lynda takes the direct approach...it is as personal as one could get in that you know it's her speaking!

"... I offered these mini readings in March and had a huge response and fabulous feedback.
With the economy being what it is, I realize a lot of people can't afford to get a full reading or don't have the time or the energy to schedule a phone reading. A mini-reading works this way:

1.I cast your chart and calculate what transits and progressions you're having. I analyse your chart, along with the transits and progressions, and, using the Sabian Symbols, I can see many dimensions of what's going on. This gives you far better understanding of your chart and outlines your strengths and the areas you may need to work on, along with what's been happening, what is presently going on and what's coming up.
2.I then speak for 30 minutes into my voice recorder, recording my observations of your chart. I then upload the recording to the internet in Mp3 format and email you the link to it.
3.You download the recording to your computer (this is very easily done) where you can listen to it easily and in your own time.

Whether you are generally curious about your astrology chart, looking for greater self-awareness, wondering how long a bad patch will last or seeking clarity on what your future holds, individual consultations empower you to take control, and can mark a major turning point in your life.
The reading explores what's going on in your life, how your life is unfolding, your gifts along with your challenges, why you are going through certain situations or attract particular types of relationships. The Sabian Symbols reveal, brilliantly and amazingly, your spiritual path and where you are headed. My readings are like no other as I use the Symbols in my own unique and in-depth style in order to draw together the pictures that colour your life and your destiny."

Last edited:

Virinchi

lol ..i dint mean to offend anyone
just looked at the link in that person's signature and saw that he/she made only 1 post

well sagicap , what does horary say ;)

piercethevale

lol ..i dint mean to offend anyone
just looked at the link in that person's signature and saw that he/she made only 1 post

well sagicap , what does horary say ;)

Oh, you were referring to the new member 'Astrologychart' that gives a link to an advertisement. I understand now. You could've made it a little bit clearer in your post...would've saved me some grief and the slight embarrassment...but my intent was and still is correct...and I stand by it.
Regards, ptv