Continued to have bad luck since March 2009

pinecloud

I continued to have bad luck since June 2007, I would appreciate if you could kindly look at my charts I want to know if the setback would remain the rest of my life

Everyone can go through difficult time at some point in their life,
But things may improve after good fortune or favourable transit return

I am not familiar with transit nor progressed chart reading. Do those methods can predict my future?

I have been laid off in Sept 2007 from my work (purchasing agent) for an auto
industry ever since I refused relocation to Mexico

I applied two dozen jobs with no luck
I had to have a major heart surgery

I lost more than one third of my stock portfolio value last year.
I followed some member's advise then I seemed to find new female friends but lost
them all perhaps I talked too much about my past and dreams of future including astrology. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• 2009Progressed.jpg
    2009Progressed.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 27
  • mynatal.jpg
    mynatal.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 27

seiw83

you are wenus mars natal conjuction, you saturn is soon to transit natal position, can you check you true moon transits, i see some similarity to jakson actual transit when he died, be carefull about your health, and check transits in 8 th house. your bud luck is because your saturn in in bad period in life houses 1-3 as it pass to 4 th house you can and now find some relief, times are harsh harsh for all of us. i belive there is a dark force close to mars and venus now causing a lot of ilnes and death. now you are looking for new structer in your live, check your 11 house and sun house and find answer for yourself.

Solar_dark

you are wenus mars natal conjuction, .

You are mistaken, its Uranus conj Venus (his Mars is at 1 Deg Gemini conj his North Node)

PineCloud, I think you need to read up on the implication of the energy that is manifesting in your life with your Sun/Moon opposition being activated by transiting Pluto. Apart from the symbolism of the opposition of Sun/Moon, note that Sun rules your 3rd (communication/thinking) just on the cusp of your 2nd (your values) and Moon rules your 2nd (values) and is found in your 7th..

Perhaps this transit is asking you to re evaluate your value systems and the way in which you compromise when you interact with others in addressing and expressing what you value and want... Venus/Uranus on the Asc can add a bit of rebel factor when it comes to expressing yourself and perhaps this is a drive towards expressing your originality and individuality a little more..

If you get a chance, try and read up on sout node in scorpio, this is the trait you may well find yourself playing out. What you need to develop is your North Node in Taurus (try and blend it with the meaning for Mars conj North Node) and you may well find that Pluto is coaxing you to move away from your Scorp South node and to develop your own value system that will at the same time benefit not just you but the wider community as well...

Good luck
Walt

PS you did not post a progressed chart, its a transit chart for Jul 3, 2009.

Last edited:

Solar_dark

Hi,

Im not familiar with the programme that you used to create your charts but a sure way to generate a progressed chart is by going to http://www.astro.com , registering on there and adding your birth details.. Once you do so, use the extended charts option and locate the progressed chart facility from the circular charts list..

Good luck,
Walter

pinecloud

I followed your advice and got a progress chart.
Do you see anything good on the progress chart?
Thank you for your time

Attachments

• prog.jpg
    prog.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

pinecloud

Re:Which tool shoul I use?

your bud luck is because your saturn in in bad period in life houses 1-3 as it pass to 4 th house you can and now find some relief,
Please advise me which tool I can useto find out when Saturn leave 3rd house? Transit chart or progress chart? Please reply. Thank you.

Solar_dark

Hi,

You dont need all the extras when you do progressions, (or any chart for that fact).. its only when the 10 usual suspects dont highlight enough detail would you opt to get the other factors (asteriods, arabic points etc) included.

That being said, I think we were on the ball the 1st time round... Pluto is having a say in your life, not only is he transiting your moon (thus activating your natal sun moon opposition), the situation is such that in your progressed chart, your natal Pluto/Saturn conj is about to conj your Asc in about approx 2 years by which time transiting pluto would have danced around your moon a couple of times...

Read up on the examples I gave you and perhaps try and find your personal voice for your Pluto/Saturn energies... read up on the two and make peace with them... that way you will instinctly know what you can "comfortably" manifest through their demanding presence..

All the best,
Walt

Solar_dark

Pine cloud,

Do me a favour, could you do your chart again and this time dont add the extra bits, just pick the natal and progression (from astro.com) and it should look like your natal is on the inside of the wheel and the progressions on the outside.. this makes it easier to read and read it in context to who you truely are...I will do a reading for you as best as I can....

Walter

pinecloud

Pine cloud,

Do me a favour, could you do your chart again and this time dont add the extra bits

Hello Walter, Thank you very much for continued advises. I hope that you have had a great holiday. I hope these charts meet your requirements. If not. please let me know. Thank you.

Julien Kujo

Attachments

• prog2.jpg
    prog2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 21
  • natal-simple.jpg
    natal-simple.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 24