Uranus transit and wow!

Calvinsmom

:whistling:Hi, I have Uranus about to transit conjunct my 10th house Jupiter in a couple of months. I am very excited, because it will probably be the last time it transits conjunct any of my natal planets in my lifetime. When it transited Saturn and Moon some years back, it brought wonderful surprises completely out of the blue. I have grown to love Uranus, as I enjoy excitement and change usually.

I also noticed I have Jupiter transiting conjunct my natal Uranus later this summer, but it will only have one pass there so I am trying to prepare my life situation in order to hopefully take advantage of that one special time for a while.

Ironically, Saturn is transiting square to natal Uranus until the end of this year. ( Isn't that just like Saturn to throw in discipline just when things are about to rev up in the excitement arena!)

Uranus rules my 8th and Saturn is the tenant. Jupiter has a very minor difficult aspect to Uranus natal. What do you see possibly happening?

Currently in my life, I am hoping to buy my first home using a government subsidized mortgage program and I unfortunately did my taxes recently and found out I owe a great deal of money to the IRS. I spoke to the IRS about this, and they are going to come after me in April so I am worried. I am on a payment system with them but this makes the third year in a row that I am not prepaying my self employment taxes so now I won't have a monthly payment option according to them.

Rent is very expensive, and my tax base went up this year as I filed single. I work from home, having a less expensive home base to work out of would make it easier for me to see clients and pay that tax debt off. I see fireworks in my chart! Any thoughts? Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_me_201535.15780.54883.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_me_201535.15780.54883.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 23