Relationship Horary

A

Anonymous

I saw this topic on another board and it got me thinking. The topic is in a relationship horary chart what can indicate that the person being asked about is already with someone. I am not talking about cheating, just say you have interest in someone and ask the question but don't know if they are already involved. what about the horary chart can show they are already taken?

A

Anonymous

I'll draw the chart for question, for example "Does she have someone?" and look for rulers of 7th house(she) and 11th house(turned 5 from 7-love affair) and if the rulers have no futures aspects the answer is "no". Also I check out if there are aspects from rulers of 7th house and 1st house(turned 7 from 7-serious relationship) and if rulers have no futures aspects the answer is "no". I hope this will help!
Goca

pwadm

Staff member
Yeap, I agree with Goca, the turned 5th from the 7th house will tell you about their intentions. Unless the person is married, which complicates things.
Anyway, a 1st-7th house applying aspect would encourage you to go on. Or a mutual reception. Or some other horary trick such as the collection or translation of light.

Goca, would you please register and send messages from your account... I'm a bit confused.