Books on progressions

Summery Joy

Hi there,

I'm looking to learn predictive astrology, and I'd like some good books on progression. The posts on the forum are great, but I need a more structured approach.

What's the best book for a beginner in this area in your opinion?

Vista

I personally found Carol Rushman's book on "The Art of Predictive Astrology" one of the most helpful I've read. You can find it used for pretty cheap. She has a lot of helpful tidbits for predicitive astrology and goes into detail about progressions, progressed moon, and solar eclispes.

I have read Celeste Teals book on Predicting Events with Astrology, personally, I did not care for this book as much and didn't find it as accurate in my predicitve work. Just my opinion!

Erulastiel14

I second the poster above me. Carol Rushman's book 'The Art of Predictive Astrology' was the first one I used when I got into progressions and it's the best. Celete Teal's book was not all that helpful. Another one I recommend is Predictive Astrology: A Practical Guide by Christine Shaw.

One book on predictive astrology in general that has a good section on the progressed Moon is 'Predictive Astrology: The Eagle and the Lark' by Bernadette Brady. It's worth it just for the section on the progressed Moon. It also gives some basic information on predictive astrology in general.