is it still with us?

nightowl

My partner had all my jewells in his bank locker. But for some reason he says it cannot be taken out because his locker is been locked due to his old debts. But have promised he will get it one day.

I have a feeling that the jewels haven't been locked. He is just wanting to keep it himself for some reason.

I want to know if the jewells are still with him in his locker?
Will he get it back to me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_it_hr.52894.3352_1.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_it_hr.52894.3352_1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

breeze

Deceptive, delusional and exaltation of Venus, Pisces rises, and Neptune on the AC . Well... You do not know what is going with your jewellery and Jup is combust , you are not aware of what is going on.

It seems you had a quarrel with him recently - moon last opposed Mercury - and now you are try to find out what is going on with his money - mars rules his 2nd.

Moon was so exalted in Taurus, but now has become a does not know what to do Moon.

Your jewellery is Venus is highly exalted , and in the 7th., in his house. There shd. Have been an applying aspect between Venus and Jup or ToL between them or application from Moon to Venus.

Moon will first trine Mars and then opposes Saturn and finally trines Venus. Moon's prior aspects before Venus prohibit you to have your jewellery, back.

Venus, soon will move into Scorpio, and will be disposed by Mars . Once, Venus moves into Scorpio , it will be combust to Sun i.e. Not visible to you. And Venus will be at its detriment i.e. Like out of its value. Venus will conjuct Jup in Scorpio, but Venus will be at its detriment . Conjuction of a detriment planet is blank. Nothing happens.

Mercury, him, is , has been under sun rays, and now soon to be at its detriment where he will not be able to function/ act.

Due to the above reasons, I do not think you will have your jewellery back. All players in the 8th. - including Jup-Venus conjuction due to 5 degree rule, I do not think that this matter will ever come to a good.

Hope things will unfold better in real life.

Regards

Last edited: