Will my dad get $$$ from this car accident?

kai

My dad was involved in a car accident a few hours ago but it wasn’t his fault. The suv that pulled to the side and pushed my dad into a street curb where both cars actually landed, was hit by another car that ran off. We don’t have the insurance info of the car nor any other info of that ran off but this one car that hit my dad and threw him to the curb has insurance and I don’t know how the coverage will work since my dad has uninsured motorist coverage for medical expenses but not for property damage. I heard that when there’s a hit n run involved usually the uninsured motorist coverage covers hit n run but since this lady who hit him also has insurance, I’m not sure if my dad’s insurance will go after her. At this point we don’t care as long as his medical expenses and property damage especially are covered. I’d like to know if my dad will get any money out of this car accident please? This is a bit complicated for me to look into honestly as I don’t even know if I should use 4th or 10th house for my father? Is insurance the 7th house and 2nd and 8th houses for money? If I take him as my 4th then he has no aspect as mercury

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_my_dad_get_money_from_car_accident_hr.29119.65475.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_my_dad_get_money_from_car_accident_hr.29119.65475.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 19

tikana

My dad was involved in a car accident a few hours ago but it wasn’t his fault. The suv that pulled to the side and pushed my dad into a street curb where both cars actually landed, was hit by another car that ran off. We don’t have the insurance info of the car nor any other info of that ran off but this one car that hit my dad and threw him to the curb has insurance and I don’t know how the coverage will work since my dad has uninsured motorist coverage for medical expenses but not for property damage. I heard that when there’s a hit n run involved usually the uninsured motorist coverage covers hit n run but since this lady who hit him also has insurance, I’m not sure if my dad’s insurance will go after her. At this point we don’t care as long as his medical expenses and property damage especially are covered. I’d like to know if my dad will get any money out of this car accident please? This is a bit complicated for me to look into honestly as I don’t even know if I should use 4th or 10th house for my father? Is insurance the 7th house and 2nd and 8th houses for money? If I take him as my 4th then he has no aspect as mercury

Yes

Merc to mars.. Merc has to change signs first
I hope ur dad is okay