Chat Thread

david starling

Seems to me, Libra represents fairness in all areas. Trade is usually ascribed to Mercury, with Venus insuring its fairness. I pick up a strong Saturnian vibe from Ayn Rand.

AppLeo

Libra represents (fair) trade.

Religion = Libra = Trade = Ayn Rand.

:lol: summed up my beliefs too easy

Seems to me, Libra represents fairness in all areas. Trade is usually ascribed to Mercury, with Venus insuring its fairness. I pick up a strong Saturnian vibe from Ayn Rand.

Ayn Rand has her Sun in the 7th house. I do too. I think the 7th house can be exchanged with Libra.

And Ayn Rand has her Mercury and Moon in Capricorn, Sun widely conjunct Saturn, so obvs you're gonna pick up Saturn vibes.

Oddity

Traditionally, the ninth and third houses are religion. The ninth house tends to be more the religion(s) in favour where you live, the third house religions out-of-favour, or a little weird, that involve omen or dream interpretation, etc. The ninth is the house of the god, the third the house of the goddess, sun joys in the ninth, the moon in the third.

For example, in America, Christianity would be a ninth house religion, Wicca a third house one.

Saturn in the ninth can denote an atheist, unless you're a Jew (Saturn rules Jews), Mars can also be atheist, or troubled religion.

Also look at how the rulers of your ninth and third houses are placed.

AppLeo

The ruler of my 3rd house conjuncts my descendant in Cancer.

The ruler of my 9th house is in Cancer in the 6th house.

I guess I believe in family. <3

CapAquaPis

Thanksgiving day in the USA: Moon in Capricorn later transit to Aquarius today, and astronomically Sagittarius going into Capricorn. No wonder I had a good time as an Aquarian with my Sagittarius father, Taurus mother and brother, and Capricorn nephew. No need for tension on a holiday.

CapAquaPis

Traditionally, the ninth and third houses are religion. The ninth house tends to be more the religion(s) in favour where you live, the third house religions out-of-favour, or a little weird, that involve omen or dream interpretation, etc. The ninth is the house of the god, the third the house of the goddess, sun joys in the ninth, the moon in the third.

For example, in America, Christianity would be a ninth house religion, Wicca a third house one.

Saturn in the ninth can denote an atheist, unless you're a Jew (Saturn rules Jews), Mars can also be atheist, or troubled religion.

Also look at how the rulers of your ninth and third houses are placed.

The 8th house is a loss of religion or changed beliefs in ones' life...mine is Aquarius sun conjunct moon. I experience less interest in organized religion and evolved into an agnostic, which means uncertainty of "god's" existence. Saturn conjunct Mars and Jupiter in 3rd in the sign of Virgo. I was raised by a mother who grew up (southern?) Baptist from more irreligious CA and a father who's a lapsed Roman Catholic from France in a more secular Europe.

SeaLeo

I never thought once I grew up and wasn't an angsty teen anymore that Linkin Park lyrics would apply so well to my life again. :pouty: In The End is still one of my favorite songs.

david starling

The 8th house is a loss of religion or changed beliefs in ones' life...mine is Aquarius sun conjunct moon. I experience less interest in organized religion and evolved into an agnostic, which means uncertainty of "god's" existence. Saturn conjunct Mars and Jupiter in 3rd in the sign of Virgo. I was raised by a mother who grew up (southern?) Baptist from more irreligious CA and a father who's a lapsed Roman Catholic from France in a more secular Europe.

I consider Saturn conjunct Mars and Jupiter in Virgo to be a VERY dynamic stellium. Any thoughts about it, since you know it experientially?

Last edited:
I feel content and happy. :)

...and tired. I wonder... OMFG THURSDAY IS DRINK DAY :D

Looks like we're having a drink half way through the day between classes.. B)

AppLeo

Apps its not been the same without you being around :sideways: hope you've been okay :joyful:

Why would I not be okay??

I just didn’t want to be on the forum during Thanksgiving because my family could finally be together and then college butted in with all this busy work.

Chrysalis

Oh Thanksgiving, i didn't even realize tbt. It has been kinda quite around here for a little while, i wasn't sure if it was the planets causing mayhem or what :andy:

If id have been aware of Thanksgiving for certain people i would have realized.

Hope you had a good TG anyway :smile: Infact what even is Thanksgiving, is it like an extra xmas :unsure:?