Is this the one?

Hello,

I have made a chart for a house offer i have got to view. I want to know whether if this is the one:whistling:

would we move to this house?

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 38

rafaella

no.

Moon to Saturn aspect suggests a move but not in near future. Moon has gone void.

I think better to save energy looking for houses, put energy on saving money, work fulltime. There is 16 degree difference between Moon/Saturn, so perhaps later next year you might move house. Not now.

Chrysalis

But isn't the move prohibited by the oppositions going on first with the 3 planets ?

And saturn receives moon by fall in Aries, if this aspect still stands.

I don't like the planets at the minute, they need to move around a little, they're causing too much disruption.

rafaella

But isn't the move prohibited by the oppositions going on first with the 3 planets ?

And saturn receives moon by fall in Aries, if this aspect still stands.

I don't like the planets at the minute, they need to move around a little, they're causing too much disruption.

its a wide orb so delay. Moon is only opposing Venus next which is well dignified. Most likely is assistance from someone to find a house. Maybe a landlord in the future as it also aspects Saturn. Venus in her own sign.

Chrysalis

its a wide orb so delay. Moon is only opposing Venus next which is well dignified. Most likely is assistance from someone to find a house. Maybe a landlord in the future as it also aspects Saturn. Venus in her own sign.

Okay ive been digging around the archives, and have come across Bob Zemco (who i so wish was still around) who i've been kinda post stalking "looking though all his posts for more info".

Anyway learnt from him more about moon aspects, so here we have moon opposing venus, venus is dignified yes, but receives moon by detriment...so im not seeing this as being positive.

If venus aspects saturn wouldn't this be the restriction felt again, esp regarding moon/venus reception ?

rafaella

Okay ive been digging around the archives, and have come across Bob Zemco (who i so wish was still around) who i've been kinda post stalking "looking though all his posts for more info".

Anyway learnt from him more about moon aspects, so here we have moon opposing venus, venus is dignified yes, but receives moon by detriment...so im not seeing this as being positive.

If venus aspects saturn wouldn't this be the restriction felt again, esp regarding moon/venus reception ?

You have to look at the whole chart not just receptions. Receptions shows someone unwilling, doesn't mean that with more probing they won't do something that they don't want to do. Just like with life, if one continues pushing for what one wants even through setbacks, eventually there is success.

I see receptions differently. Moon in detriment of Venus, Venus rules the 4th sign, Venus is a benefic, so will assist rather than prohibit. If Venus was in detriment it would be a different story. Venus here is someone nice and capable. Moon in detriment of Venus well, that describes someone who has been pushing for things to happen and is seeing things negatively after a while. But Moon is angular, Moon is quite capable to make things happen. It has accidental dignity. The planets will aspect closely together, so 3 parties meet and make things work. But this is not this year and most likely later next year or even into early 2019.

A well dignified planet is not that bad and will not prohibit forever. I had a chart where my friend asked if she would be in longterm relationship with the guy she dated. I saw Mars in Aries prohibiting the conjunction between the signifiators. I said nothing to her thinking, there is a breakup. And there was. They broke up for 10 months and then got back together, this was 5 years ago. They are expecting a baby in January and getting married next year.

p.s. we all miss Bob, he comes sometimes... and says hello then disappears for a few more years.... :)

tikana

You have to look at the whole chart not just receptions. Receptions shows someone unwilling, doesn't mean that with more probing they won't do something that they don't want to do. Just like with life, if one continues pushing for what one wants even through setbacks, eventually there is success.

I see receptions differently. Moon in detriment of Venus, Venus rules the 4th sign, Venus is a benefic, so will assist rather than prohibit. If Venus was in detriment it would be a different story. Venus here is someone nice and capable. Moon in detriment of Venus well, that describes someone who has been pushing for things to happen and is seeing things negatively after a while. But Moon is angular, Moon is quite capable to make things happen. It has accidental dignity. The planets will aspect closely together, so 3 parties meet and make things work. But this is not this year and most likely later next year or even into early 2019.

A well dignified planet is not that bad and will not prohibit forever. I had a chart where my friend asked if she would be in longterm relationship with the guy she dated. I saw Mars in Aries prohibiting the conjunction between the signifiators. I said nothing to her thinking, there is a breakup. And there was. They broke up for 10 months and then got back together, this was 5 years ago. They are expecting a baby in January and getting married next year.

p.s. we all miss Bob, he comes sometimes... and says hello then disappears for a few more years.... :)

Rafaella

can you PM me that chart I wanna look

T

What:w00t: next yr or the other?

I dono if this is the right one cos i have made 4 charts for 4 house offers and two i skipped it as i found one still i have lost the chart for this 3rd one and figured out something and used the time which i requested for viewing the house.

The 4th one we still haven't viewed it yet.

Btw it crazy that we cannot move sooner. I Am staying at my mum's house with my partner and kids as i have relocated to this country and badly wanting to move soon. First it was job issues, later it was money issue but now thats done. Then it was the rude greedy agents who wanted to take advantage of our situations and now its the landlord who choose someone ahead.

Oh god

Last edited:

rafaella

What:w00t: next yr or the other?

I dono if this is the right one cos i have made 4 charts for 4 house offers and two i skipped it as i found one still i have lost the chart for this 3rd one and figured out something and used the time which i requested for viewing the house.

The 4th one we still haven't viewed it yet.

Btw it crazy that we cannot move sooner. I Am staying at my mum's house with my partner and kids as i have relocated to this country and badly wanting to move soon. First it was job issues, later it was money issue but now thats done. Then it was the rude greedy agents who wanted to take advantage of our situations and now its the landlord who choose someone ahead.

Oh god

Moon, your significator has no dignity, so this shows you have no ability as no rental history/credit... whatever you need to get what you want. But angular Moon gives you that power to keep pushing.

The earliest you could move is when Moon applies to Venus/Saturn. 16 degrees, 16 weeks or months? I said into 2019, that is if timing really is months. But 16 weeks, thats 4 months. So sometime in March or end of feb, I guess. Thats the earliest.

If you made many charts, then we need to look at them to see what they show. But I don't think you should keep asking and pulling a chart for each house you view. This chart shows you won't move this year. So you can maybe regroup, see if you can get a bank loan, maybe you won't get it, but you can try. Maybe you can rent a house privately directly from owners? Have you looked at Gumtree England? Google gumtree England and then look at property and the arear where you want to rent. There owners rent out houses, apartments or just rooms.

good luck!

breeze

Home is 4th., so the ruler is mercury.

Moon does not meet Mercury. No, that is not the one.

Hope you will find your dream home soon.

Chrysalis

Home is 4th., so the ruler is mercury.

Moon does not meet Mercury. No, that is not the one.

Hope you will find your dream home soon.

4th is the present home, not the sought after home, The home that's wanted is 4th from 4th making it 7th saturn.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Ohhh yes, thanks Chrysalis.

The logic behind is that the current home is L1 and the new one is L7 - right ?

Lol no thats NOT the logic :andy:

L1 is querent, she doesn't live inside her body, well she kind of does but no...

L4 is your home/family etc...so L4 is the present place you call home wherever you are, even if you sleep in a cardboard box on the streets.

So then we need to look at the next home, the home they are asking about...so this is 4th from 4th, which makes it 7th.

In this chart this makes it saturn.

Hold on a sec, this chart i made was when i saw the add even before i had an app to view the property. But i am not surebwhether this is the right time for the chart as there is a confusion of day light saving times.

More over i should say, only at the begning i was stuck with the credit check ref only in a worry as we r new here but when we ended up with the previous agent's reference we are now so sure our credit score is good, history references is also good as i used to live here before, only reason i was rejected by old agent was cos of 56k she asked for to pass that ref for tat house & also she purposly to fail me as i know in the form she has put our income as zero i just found it now.

Btw now i can pass the rent ratio as it's only for 48k:joyful:

Am not worried of those issues i faced atbthe begning when wr started to look for house. It's just that one way or the other the landlord or the agent is not getting along.

Here i've got another chart i hope it's a proper one.

My question is will the landlord reconsider to choose us if the other applicant fails or is she gonna get the let agreed for her.

So me at H1, she is H7 the agent H8, the landlord is H10 & the house is H11:pinched:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_jeszs_hr.3863.8513.jpg
    astro_2gw_jeszs_hr.3863.8513.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
no.

Moon to Saturn aspect suggests a move but not in near future. Moon has gone void.

I think better to save energy looking for houses, put energy on saving money, work fulltime. There is 16 degree difference between Moon/Saturn, so perhaps later next year you might move house. Not now.

Hi rafaella,

Thanks for the replies. I have a question on the timings. The 16 degrees move - won't that be a quicker one. I just have came across a site on calculating time in astrology.

The sign modes (quadruplicities), cardinals are the shortest (or quickest), fixed ar the longest (or slowest) and mutables are somewhere in between. As concerns houses, angular are the quickest (or shortest), succedent are slower (or longer) and cadent are the slowest (or longest). Combinations give combinations. Crucial is the Moon’s (or the applying planet’s) sign and house. For example, the Moon in a cadent house and in a fixed sign suggests the longest time unit which could be years – all things considered, of course.

For reference - http://www.emakurent.com/en/2017/02/09/timing-in-horary-astrology/

In my chart i just have notice the moon is in angular house and the sign is cardinal wont that means a quick mover in my case probably a 16 days?

Last edited:

rafaella

Hi rafaella,

Thanks for the replies. I have a question on the timings. The 16 degrees move - won't that be a quicker one. I just have came across a site on calculating time in astrology.

The sign modes (quadruplicities), cardinals are the shortest (or quickest), fixed ar the longest (or slowest) and mutables are somewhere in between. As concerns houses, angular are the quickest (or shortest), succedent are slower (or longer) and cadent are the slowest (or longest). Combinations give combinations. Crucial is the Moon’s (or the applying planet’s) sign and house. For example, the Moon in a cadent house and in a fixed sign suggests the longest time unit which could be years – all things considered, of course.

For reference - http://www.emakurent.com/en/2017/02/09/timing-in-horary-astrology/

In my chart i just have notice the moon is in angular house and the sign is cardinal wont that means a quick mover in my case probably a 16 days?

Unfortunately timing the way it is written in textbooks rarely work out. What I have found, most things fall in medium term, usually weeks to months. You have a wide orb in your chart, so very doubtful for it to be days. You would need an immediate aspect for 'days'.

Unfortunately timing the way it is written in textbooks rarely work out. What I have found, most things fall in medium term, usually weeks to months. You have a wide orb in your chart, so very doubtful for it to be days. You would need an immediate aspect for 'days'.

Hey rafaella:biggrin:

I just have found the original chart. Can you please tell me if you can see any timing on this.

My question for this chart was would we move to this house?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_spider.2388.60087.jpg
    astro_2gw_spider.2388.60087.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 21

Chrysalis

Theres moon trine asc in around 5 units, and with mutual reception so this looks good, so could be a yes from this.

But im testing something out also that ive come across, as moon is in a barren sign this is supposed to mean attempts will not succeed....not sure if this is just pregnancy or other stuff in general.

The moon trine asc looks good with the mutual reception too.

You'll have to let us know.

Goodluck.

breeze

I think the question for the most recent chart is " if will we move into that 'specific, house " ?

The new house is L7.

No aspect bewtween Sun and Saturn.

Moon will first oppose Venus, and then Moon will trine Saturn. Moon-Venus aspect is prohibition, here. Even, Venus was not there, peregrine Moon wld. Not act, and Saturn wld. backfire Moon.

So, I do not think that you will move into that house.

Regards

UpDates- the house is let to someone else :bandit:

It's a woman lol (Venus)

That scary cat landlord could have rejected us cos of a stupid reason that we are from another country that agent forgot to take down that am a citizen of this country but rather put it up as where I came from where I was living only a short time.

Last edited: