Full Moon of November 2006 in Taurus – What Does It Hold for Us All?

plutomoon

by Robert Wilkinson
This month’s Full Moon falls on Sunday, November 5, 2006, 4:58 am PST at 13 degrees Taurus, showing we should “cheerfully balance a mountain of baggage” for some sort of gain or improvement. There are powerful oppositions from the Moon to 5 planets in Scorpio, two of which make a tight T-square with Neptune, throwing energies into mid-Leo. This is the next step in “escaping from a narrow destiny."

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/There are actually two Fixed T-squares at work in the chart, one of which is a Grand Fixed Cross. There is a Moon opposition Sun, Venus, and Mars square Neptune throwing energy into 9, 13, and 18 Leo. Mars is included since the Sun “collects the light” of the stellium of the span from 9 through 16 Scorpio, all square Neptune.
The other patterns are in later degrees, with Mercury square Saturn and Neptune, close enough to make a Grand Fixed Cross, showing a lot of stubborn conflicted energies colliding with each other. The final configuration is Jupiter still square Saturn, though it makes a binovile to Neptune, transmuting the mundane square energies into a more spiritual manifestation.
The opposition of Taurus and Scorpio is made more productive by the sextile and trines made by Uranus, harmonizing the Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, and Scorpio rulers through innovation, unique circumstances and events, unexpected openings, and the willingness to walk into a new “sanctuary.”
What this does is the tension of the oppositions builds toward realizations through Uranus and then releases through Neptune. It shows we have unusual ability to tap the Higher energies of this Spiritual Duo if we can use the oppositions wisely or resolve them toward a greater harmony, understanding, and/or productivity.
I would say we have to learn to assert ourselves to meet some emergency, find that which anchors us, whether ideal, idea, or imaged form, be cheerful as our experiment nears completion, and find a way to outwit something or someone. We need perseverance, caution, and patience in our experiment, and what we learn can help us become benefactors of our society in some way.

SimplyRed

HI, thanks for the full moon report. Thinking about an anchor this morning. I am serious.

I have Scorpio MC at 13 and Mars in Taurus 13, so Leo,

Actually, thinking about Leo anyway cause I have vertex there conjunct pluto and wondering how to create with pluto which is actually 24 degrees Leo. another synch moment. The electric ascendant. I always think of Pluto as dark but pluto is not dark. Creativity of empowerment is NOT dark.

Yes, this was a very intense full moon, considering the rest of the transits already.

VenusInAries

Thank you for the full moon info. My sun is 19 Taurus how many degrees away would a full moon have an affect on a personal planet? Also do full moons mean endings I usually find they have that affect for me..anyone else?

starlink

Hi Plutomoon! Thanks for the info on the Moon. I am sure it will affect me some way or another as my Sun is at 14 degrees Taurus in Opposition to my Moon in Scorpio in T-square to Pluto! I have known for quite a while now that something is cooking (also my Tarot reading for this month) so I am prepared. I am terribly energetic at the moment as well, really geared up. Isn't it wonderful how Astrology works.