Can astrology give answers?

Helpmeout

Hi. I'm new here, and i hope i'm posting the right place, if not, just move it.

To make a looooooong story short i've been a pilonidal sufferer for 4 years now, and i've had 6 surgeries. I'm a 20 year old male. The last surgery was 7 months ago, and it was a plasticsurgery. But i have problems with a part of the wound, that just wont heal. It's tearing me apart, and i really don't know what to do.

The doctors want another surgery, but the chance of it working is small. It can even become worse, and it scares me a lot!!
My mum is into astrology, and i thought that maybe it could give me some answers. I have a couple of answers, that i hope you can answer

1. Coul astrology tell me if i will ever get my life back?(The wound being healed)

2. How long would i have to wait?

3. Should a agree to another surgery? (will it work this time)

stuff like that.

I really hope that you will help me out!!!

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

Hi Help. Welcome. I had never heard this name so I had to do a little research. I'm sure it is very painful, I'm sorry. Have you determined if yours is caused by ingrown hair. It seems that some are and some arent'. One good thing, it sounds like it affects mostly young people and goes away in later years. But, I'm sure there should be a way for you to control it now.

In looking at the 360* of the body info I've been working with in research it puts the coccyx at 25Scorpio along with the ovarian ducts, tonsils and vulnerablility to alcoholism. It puts the Ischium or tailbone at 3Sagittarius. I read that it most often is toward the left side and both these degrees are on the left side of the natural Aries rising chart, so that fits. (Eastern hemisphere=right side Western hemisphere=left side). You didn't give your birth data so I can't look to see if you have any planets or midpoints at those degrees. If you'd like to share we can take a look. Date, time, location are needed.

Astrology can show strengths and weakness a person is born with along with changes and opportunities that come along with transits, progressions, etc. So we should be able to gain some insight on your current health status and what influences are currently happenig. How much it can tell and how detailed the telling depends a lot on the knowledge and experience of the reader. But there are some really knowledgable people here. There is also much we are still learning. I personally believe anything can be seen in the chart, both the problem and solution, once we know what we are looking for.

My ex husband had a horrible time with boils which are a sort of absess. I got a product called boil ease that had tar, I think it was, that drew the pus out very well. For your condition I would put Caley Cream with a compress of Swedish Bitters over it during the night. Perhaps also sits baths with lavender, Tea Tree and maybe a couple other essential oils. I'd have to research it. I worked with hospice during my mother's problems with bed sores. We used my Caley cream with that clear film they call "second skin" and even though her chronic problems weren't healing her bed sores did. I read that during WWII they had 80,000 soldiers with your problem, caused by rough riding in jeeps, they think.

Helpmeout

Thanks a lot for your reply!

As far as my condition, i don't know if it was a hair or whatever it was, just that it's the worst thing i've ever gone through. I felt no pain, and it was a sinus. It just drained. I've been treating it with Multidex wound gel the last month, and it has helped a lot, but now things seems to have stalled a bit. I'm also at the pilonidal.org boards, and it's a big help.

I would just like to know if there is anyone who can give me some answers. I've more or less spend the last 7 months in my appartment, and my sitting is very limited. That's not the way life should be for a 20 years old.

I've been thinking of contacting a Astrolog here in Denmark. His name is Christian Borup, and he's in TV now and then. This waiting list is 1½ year though, but i will try to call him, and see what happens. I don't know if you know him, but i know that he speaks in other countries now and then(Germany, The US, etc.)

I've not had anything to do with astrology before, but my mother is a little bit into it(Not that she knows how to see things, she just believes). She had my horoscope when i was little, and she remembered that a lot of planets was gathered closely during my youth. Apparently this should mean that something will happen? If yes, i guess this is it.

Anyway of course i would be happy to provide you with my data

I was born on the 26th of September 1986 at 0410 o'clock(Guess that's 4.10 AM for you non 24h'ers). I was born in Næstved, Denmark. Æ is a Danish letter, if you have to replace that with "normal" letters the general replacement is ae.

I hope that is good enough, if not, just let me know. And as i said, i don't now anything about astrology at all, so i would be happy if you could expain it in a way so even i understand it, thanks :)

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

Here's your chart
HelpmeoutAstro-commWRIGC1.jpg

25 Scorpio is the degree of Coccyx, Ovarian Ducts, Tonsils and is vulnerable to alcoholism. 3Sag is the degree of the Ischium or Tailbone. The health axis, 6th/12th houses are the solstice point of 25Scorpio, 6th, short term being the antiscion and 12th chronic issues being the contra-antiscion. So problems in the coccyx area would be vulnerable. Did you have problems with tonsils when you were younger too? Saturn is not far off from the degree of the Tailbone and is co-ruler of the 6th house so that is a second point of confirmation for problems in this area for acute conditions. Saturn is also sextile. With both rulers of 6th in the 4th house of home and family genetics I would say it’s inherited, also noting Gemini/Sagattarius are intercepted, which I’ll touch on later. I look for 3 or more confirmations and find the following;

Uranus, co-ruler of 6th is within orb of a semi square, being an aspect of manifestation. The sign shows inflammation.

Sun, ruler of chronic conditions, is the focal point of a cardinal t-square with Moon opposing Neptune. The need with a t-square, which shows an imbalance, is to fill in the neglected area which is the 3rd degree of Aries. That just happens to correspond to the Cerebellum and can be vulnerable to abscesses if this area is neglected. It falls in the last section of the 8th house confirming problems in the area of the buttock-hip area if this continues to be neglected. Moon is natural ruler of family genetics and karma, Neptune is highly sensitive and usually responds more favorable to natural and holistic rather than aggressive, synthetic treatments.

The sensitive degrees for the 6th/12th are 6*Fixed and 21*Mutable. The 2nd/8th are 21Virgo/Pisces, again, the 8th pointing to problems in this part of the body.

Black Moon Lilith is an indicator of repressed issues and can show health sensitivities. True BML is only 1’ away from the Mean position so it is less complicated for you to bring those repressed issues to the surface to be dealt with. That’s good. She is at 23Gemini28, intercepted in your 10th guaranteeing that you will resolve this problem. Lilith’s most sensitive degrees are 9Fixed and 24Mutable.

Chiron isn’t far away at 21Gem22 also intercepted but is Rx so by progression he will teach you how to heal this. Notice Chiron at 21Gemin is one of the sensitive degrees for your health, being sesquisquare from your 6th cusp and semi square to your 12th cusp. He and Lilith are separating from a conjunction and both are trine your 6th cusp. He’s our teacher for healing and gaining insight through astrology and other means. Your progressed chart shows 21Aquarius/Leo54 on 6/12 right now so Chiron is now separating trine but the progressed 6th is still applying a trine to natal Lilith. That one will begin to wane in the spring of 2009 and is very active right now. That fits with your seeking help publically. If you don’t know the story of Chiron, google it. He was wounded by his own poison. Poisons can both harm and heal depending on how they’re used.

Now for the interception. Gemini/Sag intercepted in 4/10 tells me you need to educate yourself about your body and its needs, and you will during this lifetime. This axis requires being logical, gathering your facts but gaining optimism by realizing that there are some things that cannot be seen, but none the less exist. Things aren’t always they way they appear. Also, if you only treat symptoms rather than the cause, it will continue to come back. Perhaps doctors say something is incurable but its really that they don’t know how, not that it isn’t possible. This can cause pessimism and a sense of defeat rather than allowing yourself to see the bigger picture. The need here is to expand the mind to consider alternative possibilities.

Because Gem/Sag are intercepted there is a deficiency shown on cusps 1/7 that is projected onto 2/8. This is the Virgo/Pisces axis whose theme is assimilation or assessment vs. synthesis, sometimes blind faith based on intuitition or, in the negative, unrealistic optimism. This is where you have to be able to not only see the forest but see the individual trees that make up the forest. It’s real easy to be blind here. 3Virgo corresponds to the ceacum and appendix. Ceacum comes from the Latin meaning blind gut or cul de sac. It got this name because they originally thought the colon ended at a dead end rather than the ceceum housing the valve that connects to the small intestine.. I did a little reading and it seems in herbivores, the Ceacum is very large in order to hold all the extra bacteria to break down plant matter including cellulose. In pure carnivores it is quite small which led to the mistaking it for a dead end. With this degree on the ascendant I wonder if yours might be quite small, or that your diet is not appropriate for you. If so, you will have other signs, such as indigestion, constipation, signs of malnutrition or lack of nutrients from faulty assimilation. Some that are vegetarians still aren’t getting the proper nutrition and some that are meat eaters would do better without. Sometimes the balance is out of wack. There are enzyme supplements that can assist with proper digestion and assimilation too. I’ve needed to use them from time to time along with herbal laxatives. Stress can throw digestion and elimination off too. 4th house, Moon and Ceres represents our diet, 6th house, Virgo and Mercury is where we assimilate and the 8th house, Scorpio, Mars and Pluto are where we eliminate. Virgo represents grains or other foods of the earth and Pisces, to me, represents fish, large animals and fats.

The Virgo Pisces deficiency is projected onto 2/8 where you eliminate and covers the area of the pilonidal. Here is a picture and article on the cecum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecum . Notice how similar the appendix looks to a phallis, with the Cecum looking like the buttocks and the Illeocecal valve would be right about where you have the absess. This is an example of the microcosm within the macrocosm and integrating Virgo/Pisces. The 22nd degree of Virgo ruling your 2nd cusp is the gall bladder, also necessary for proper digestion, the fats we ingest. So perhaps the deficiency on the ascendant is projected onto the gall bladder, causing it to be overworked. When toxins build up anywhere in the body, they will find what ever route that is quickest and easiest to be released. In this case right through your backside. In bringing in Virgo’s partner degrees we have the nerves of the right foot and it is another degree of the appendix at the 3rd degree of Pisces with the heel bone being the degree before. At the 23rd degree ruling your 8th cusp we have the Achilles heel of the right foot and the and possible appendicitis vulnerability represented. When you apply pressure to the any of the heel area of right foot do you have any tender spots? If so you can use reflexology to work out those blockages. The colon are is found across the arc area of the foot. Check there too.

As for surgery, Pisces on the cusp of the 8th which represents surgery also, is very sensitive for such an invasive and aggressive treatment. Things are cloudy and not real clear where Pisces is. What is your body telling you about surgery? What does your gut instinct say? With the area needing to be filled in being the early degree of Aries nearing the 9th cusp I’d say it calls for initiating something new. The 8th is also alternative medicine, and more so with Pisces there. Mars, the planet of the surgeon has been in Pisces since early April and will be there until mid May and I wouldn‘t think that is the best position for a surgeon.

There is much more I can look at but I have some things to attend to right now and this will get you started. Hopefully someone else will chime in. Oh, one thought that came to me with your T-square. This will show itself in intimate relationships and the key will be to find your partners hidden most sensitive spots(s) and see to her needs first. Also, if you have any repressed desires that don’t fit with the “norm” such as bisexuality or homosexuality, face that. Not saying that is there, it just always comes to mind as a possibility when Gemini is involved or problems with the 8th house.

Love & Light
Connie

Helpmeout

Wow that's a lot of difficult words and terms. I will try to find my way through it(Remember English is not my native language).

I don't think i've ever had problems with my tonsils. Also i don't know if this pilonidal sinus is inherited. I know it's not from my mothers side, but since i don't know my dad it might come from that side of the family.

What you are saying in the first part(down to BML) is that you can indeed see that i have problems in that area, right? And you see that my body easier reacts to natural medicine rather than synthetic treatments.

On the BML subject you say that she is only 1 degree from the mean position. Could you explain what the mean position is? Anyway you say that it's less complicated to deal with the issues. What exactly do you mean by this?

I think it's a little technically, but you are talking about the spring 2009 and the 6th is applying a trine to natal Lilith and that this will wane(2009). Could you tell me that this could mean?

On the topic about the diet, i know that it means a lot. But really, it's hard find out what works for you. I try to eat a lot of vitamins and also some zinc pills so i have enough of that stuff. Besides that, i don't know what to do about my diet.

You are talking about the gall bladder working too hard - do you think i should to to cut my fat intake?
I don't know if i have a tender spot on my right heel, but my feets in general are very tender. When someone gives them massage it's really hard to lay still.

What my body is saying about surgery is that i've gone through that 6 times, and it's a bad experience every time. The last operation was different that the first 5 - it was a plastic surgery where they made a flap, and cut away the affected area if you know what i mean.

I don't hope that i forgot too much.

AquarianEssence

I'm sorry, I was trying to not talk too much astrology jargon because I had a feeling you didn't know the language. Just keep asking questions. Yes, I can see clearly that you would have a problem of some sort in this area. Also yes to more natural and holistic treatment, treating the whole rather than just the symptoms.

BML shows us areas or issues that we may repress or deny about ourselves. They usually have to do with issues of equality with the need to honor our differences, sometimes repressed sexual energy issues too. The point we call Black Moon Lilith is the Lunar (Moon) apogee which is the point in the Moon's path where she was farthest away from earth. The true position is just that, the true. "Mean" means average. There is a wobble in the orbit that has been taken into consideration with the true position but with the mean position it hasn't. With people who have a great distance between the true and average position, it can be harder to get to the bottom of those repressed issues. What you see, isn't always the clear truth. But when they are closer, yours are very close, its much simpler. The key to handeling Lilith is to not repress, so it won't fester. When we are faced with our shadow self, our secret desires or areas where we feel controlled or manipulated, not treated as an equal, the key is to honestly face it and embrace it in a positive way to find a healthy solution.

As for the trine from BML, by progression, you have been going through a time where Lilith has been screaming out to be heard, so to speak. This has been increasing and intensifying. She can be like your higher self, your God self, trying to talk to you, in your case through your health. Lilith is in the house of one of your parents, probably your dad, I suspect. When you say the last surgery cut out a piece and put a flap over it what came to my mind is, Is there a part of your self you've felt you had to cut away, cover up? For example, my mother was considered unfit and brought shame to my childhood. I had to face that rather than cut her away or cover it up. I learned to love her with her perceived imperfections and know that she did the best she knew how, just as I do. My mother was so bitter against my dad we didn't even dare mention him or refer to him as dad, she got irrate. She always said he wasn't our dad and didn't want us. So we were forced for a time to hide that part of ourselves. Eventually I refused to do that and she got used to it. These are all Lilith issues, along with my family karma of looking at the wife as a possession to serve the man. I have Lilith in my 4th house across from where you do so I can relate to that placement. My dad played out Lilith issues very well for me. Mine are pretty close, although not as close as yours, and it has been fairly easy to spot the issues and face them. Yours may be even easier than mine since mine is in a sign that requires digging deep or doing research, yours is a matter of public record, or simple facts, probably. Just my guess since Lilith is in Gemini, sign of writing, facts, and in the 10th house which is public in nature.

As the trine perfects and starts to fade in 2009 you will continue to bring in what you need to heal yourself. You've started right here and with the other forum you mentioned. You will gather all you need to heal the wound and the real cause, once you discover what that is. Things that manifest in our body have been unnoticed or ignored on the mental, emotional, or spiritual level so they only way your higher self can be heard is by puting in in your physical self so you have to pay attention. You have the answers in side of you.

The fact that your feet are very sensitive says there is a lot of discomfort in your body. Your feet contain the endpoint for every place in your body and is the end point of the energy lines in your body. Any blockage anywhere can be felt at the right spot in the foot (or hands, ears and other places if you know how to look). If you work on these tender spots, even though it hurts, eventually you will help to brake up the blockage of energy and allow it to flow properly. Your most tender spot will be the point on your heel that corresponds to the ulcer.

As for your diet, assess the balance and notice how you feel and how well your colon reacts to different foods. If you eat a lot of meats and fats and notice you are not eliminating well, or have a lot of air, then cut down on those things and eat more fruits and vegetables. If you eat very little whole grain, try increasing that. Some people can't handle a lot of roughage. Listen to your body. It talks to you in many ways. The 4th house, Moon and the asteroid Ceres what kind of diet you need and any problems there. Mars rules both your 4th house, Scorpio and the missing Aries space I mentioned conntected to the T-Square. Mars, I think is animal products. While most would say pork isn't good for you and Ham even worse, I've noticed that Ham helps me to cleanse my colon. (I don't care for much pork as a rule). Scorpio and Virgo are the signs of cleansing. Fruits are very cleansing, while vegatables build. Your Moon is in it's own, most comfortable sign, Cancer. With her involved in the t-square opposing Neptune, I wonder if milk or cheese could be a problem. A lot of people are lactose intollerant and don't know it. If this is true, though you would probably have stomach cramps and diarrahea. It could also be the opposite, needing more or needing Calcium. If you are supplimenting you may have enough.

You have Ceres at 23Libra so she is trine Lilith and your 6th house. That's an easy aspect usually considered positive and creative. But a trine can often indicate taking the easy way out, eating what's quick and easy to the point of harm. Libra needs the balance that's right for you and that may not be what's best for the other people in your family or who you eat with. With Ceres being close to the south node of the Moon (that little u-shaped symbol) I suspect this is the case. Foods in this house, the 3rd, would be brain foods.

A natural antibiotic for when you have an absess is Echinacea/Goldenseal, a very good blend to fight infection. It is traditionally used about 10 days like prescribed antibiotics. Goldenseal reminds me of the Sun which sits opposite of the house you are having trouble with. (Sun is the circle with the dot) One other thing that came to mind is that fresh air would probably be very good for the site. We tend to keep that area very well covered which isn't always good. Natural materials and fresh air are good.

If it were me, I would apply my Caley Cream and a compress of Swedish Bitters daily. The latter is an herbal extract that follows a recipe revived by an Austrian Herbalist named Maria Treben. It is wonderful. I'm sure, being in Europe you won't have any problem finding it. Goggle it. We stopped gangrene on my diabetic ex father in-laws fingers when they had been frostbit with this treatment.

Draco

Hi Help.

Well, I felt for you in your situation, and wanted to see if there is any information I could give you that might help.

1. Coul astrology tell me if i will ever get my life back?(The wound being healed)

2. How long would i have to wait?

3. Should a agree to another surgery? (will it work this time)

I could attempt to answer these questions for you, but I wouldn't use your natal data, I would use a method called horary astrology, which is perfect for such straight-forward questions.

The background detail you gave and the specific questions you listed is perfect to be subjected to horary analysis, but horary is rather specific and very straight-forward, so if it doesn't look good, I'd tell you the truth.

When I read your first post, although it wasn't a specific request, I noted the time at which I read it so that I may draw a chart up based on the time and at this place where I felt the impulse to try and answer your questions. However, I would need your expressed permission before I do this, which is why I haven't even looked at the chart yet, and I still have a horary to do as yet anyway.

If I have your permission then I will explore answers to these questions for you, as a horary would be capable of answering how things may proceed in future with the illness, a time estimate about how long you would have to wait, and whether it is in your best interests to have surgery again, provided of course, that I interpret correctly, and I'd give it a good shot.

If you would like me to do this, then let me know, and just keep checking back at your PM box where I will post forth you answers, I can't promise to be rapid though.

Helpmeout

Thanks Essence. I will try to pay more attention to my diet and see what works. I will also try to get some foot massage :) Anyway thanks or the more detailed explanation, i guess that was what i needed.

Draco,
After your reply i've read a little about Horary astrology. One thing i found was this.

The fascinating thing about horary is that we have a choice in the matter. If the chart shows that things are going to turn out well then we can leave them alone and relax. But if the chart shows potential problems we can choose not to continue or choose to do something in a different way which can give us a different outcome.
So if your answer to the first question would be no, would i still be able to turn that around? I think not since it's not really something you can do anything about. But just want to know.
Of course when you really have to option to get the answer it's hard to really say that you want the answer. If you know what i mean.

When you say that you can't promise to be rapid, what does this mean? How long time can you expect(approx). Just so you know what you're dealing with.

I will get back with an answer later.

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

I often use a persons post time as a horary. In this case the question would be would another surgery be successful? I can see why you'd be reluctant because of the anguish it has put you through. But this horary chart could give you added confirmation to what I said or give another angle. It can also give other insights into what might be going one. I'd like to see you give Draco permission. The time when we choose to ask a question contains the answers. I wouldn't have thought to ask permission because that is implied by posting in the first place, I would think. But Draco is being very cautious to respect your boundaries.

Helpmeout

The time when we choose to ask a question contains the answers. I wouldn't have thought to ask permission because that is implied by posting in the first place, I would think.

I agree, but in my first post was wasn't actually asking those questions. What i was asking was if astrology would be capable of answering those questions, if you know what i mean?

And now i know that astrology is able to give answers to specific questions, and i will have to think about if i really want the answer - thinking of the first question.

But the question you bring "Will another surgery be succesful" is a good question, not doubt about that.

Trust me, i'm happy that you guys are able and willing to help me.

Draco

Hi Help.

So if your answer to the first question would be no, would i still be able to turn that around? I think not since it's not really something you can do anything about. But just want to know.

Yes, because forewarned is forearmed. For example, if the horoscope tells you that it would be beneficial to have surgery again, or not, then this can help you decide what to do. The beauty of horary, is that if we see something bad around the corner, if it's something we can change, then we are empowered to change course and avoid it.

I just found that the background detail you gave, and the way that your inquiries were so straight-forward are perfect for horary. I wish more people would post this clearly on the horary boards.

it's hard to really say that you want the answer.

I know what you mean, sometimes you'd rather not know if it's bad, which is why I didn't go staright ahead with it and asked permission, but whether it is bad or good or in between, I don'y yet know as I haven't yet looked at the chart.

When you say that you can't promise to be rapid, what does this mean?

It just means I might not be able to interpret the chart immediately and send it on to you instantly, but I would do it for you later today, perhaps tomorrow, but you'd have some answers soon.

I agree, but in my first post was wasn't actually asking those questions. What i was asking was if astrology would be capable of answering those questions, if you know what i mean?

In theory, yes, it is and horary is perfect for it, but having your natal data as well allows for other perspectives.

AquarianEssence

Yes, Draco is right. Quite often, too, the time the question is asked will show clear connections to the natal chart and give even further insight. I've often seen the same interception or one of the planets' degree on the ascendant. If you do decide to accept Draco's offer I hope you'll also consent to him posting it here. I love to read other people's interpretations as it adds to my learning.

I do hope you will keep in touch on how things are going with you. There is something about you that makes me feel I know you. It could be because several of your planets are at the same place as mine. But I'd really like to celebrate your success, I know it's coming, I can see that. You are in process of learning how to gather the facts, listen to your own wisdom and make decisions according to your knowledge of yourself. You are here hoping to gain confirmation and support of your internal wisdom, I think.

Helpmeout

I would have no problem knowing the answer to the 3rd question. I'm really not that sure about the 1st one. I'm pretty depressed at the moment and cry a lot and if the answer was no i fear how i would take that..

AquarianEssence

Yes, I understand. I've been fighting depression also. You need to know though, that this is a transiting state, it is only temporary. The most likely place it is coming from is Saturn, the heavy taskmaster that often accompanies depresson or heavy feelings, opposing Neptune. Saturn has been transiting your house of chronic health conditions which also includes the mental health so there can be down or heavy feelings there. It has been going on for quite some time. And to top it off, right now the Moon, our emotional body, is moving toward Saturn so it may increase that heavy feeling where there should be sunshine. Saturn is debilitated right now, not standing in a place where he is strong or comfortable. He's in the sign of sunshine, enlightenment and illumination, so let the feelings flow, it will soon pass. The long term goal of Saturn opposing Neptune is to break through the illusion of those thoughts and other things that have us in bondage and cause us dis-ease or other uncomfortable circumstances. No, the universe, our God-self does not want us to have pain or be sad, I know that. But sometimes, in the process of learning what we need to learn, pain or sadness becomes necessary in order to lead us into the search for the answers and onto our path of enlightenment. Once those illusions are dissolved, healing becomes possible. Saturn is also sextile Merucury and trine Uranus so I think there are opportunities to break free from this in the making right now. No that you aren't alone and there is hope. Are you getting enough fresh air and sunshine? It's probably not real comfortable to sit but are you comfortable going for walks?

Helpmeout

The reason i'm starting to get depressed now is that there is a small opening under the wound itself. Of course i hope the best, but i fear that it's another sinus. It tears hard on me. Anyway i'm going to see a wound specialist tomorrow.

I am okay with walking as long as it's not too much, and i should probably do that, it's just hard to get going.

B

Bob

Hi Helpmeout,

Just a briefy reply to your current situation.

Ruler of the 6th conjunct your Lot of Fortune in your 4th is not favourable for health and consequently indicates a long term illness concerning your skeletal frame, possibly inherited through your father or at least from his side of the family. I am sorry to tell you the short term prospects are not very favourable, it is highly likely that there is no quick fix to put your condition back into full working order. On the positive side there does not seem to be any serious deterioration either. The LoF dispositor is in the 7th indicating the lower back and this is confirmed through the antiscion between Pisces-Libra; and your Libran Sun being in the bounds (terms) of Saturn. The position of Jupiter in Pisces shows the presence of a toxin in your system and that hospitalization will be necessary to improve your condition which your doctors will have some success in the treatment they give to you. The most favourable time for another operation would be at the end of June or more favourably in July, particularly around the 25th. Another favourable time is the first half of October and there is a real good chance that there could be some significant improvement on any one of these dates.

Due to an increased workload I will only be able to reply to medically and/or psychologically needed posts for the foreseeable future. Any posts I do reply to in the future will be confined to PM’s only which I will try to pick up once or twice per week.

Good wishes

Bob

Helpmeout

Hi. Sorry it has taken so long, but a lot has happened the last couple of days.

Okay so i went to the doctor, and he took a good look at it. This is a really good doctor, and he made me feel okay. He said that i should go out and that i could do almost whatever i wanted to do.
Anyway about my condition he found 3 small hairballs in the wound. Good thing he found those it could have made it worse. So he wanted me to get and MRI-scan, so they can tell exacty if there is more to it that can be seen with the eyes. Anyway there is about 2 months of waiting list(cancer patients has priority). But i guess that's okay since i can go out more.

AquarianEssence

This is good. A doctor you are comfortable with along with getting out in the fresh air and sunshine are really good for your mental and emotional health which are key to physical health.

They say hair is symbolic of inner strength. May yours be exposed and crown you with glory rather than festering and causing you pain.

Frisiangal

Hi AE and Helpmeout.

Can I add 2 cents of thought to this thread?

I’ve read the astro. implications with interest, yet one thing continued to puzzle me. The physical complaint did not seem to fit within the context of an Ascendant and 6th house sign. As the complaint appeared at a time of puberty setting well in, I wondered if it was a question of acute dermatalogical hormone problems.

Virgo (dermatology) Asc. ruler is in Libra, associated with the (beautiful) skin and is square Mars in Capricorn that is also associated with the outer skin. Mars in youth is strongly associated withScorpio. Helpmeout said that the symptons arose about 4 years ago. This would coincide with sec. Prog. Sun conjunct Mercury, sec. Prog. Mercury was applying conjunct Venus, and sec. Progr. Mars although trine Sun WAS also inconjunct Moon. Sec. Progr. Mercury had already conjoined Pluto (pus?) several years before. The relationship houses were thus strongly represented. Maybe as a teenager there was an experience that sent the hormones ‘araging’? Furthermore, sec. Prog. Moon had been transiting the 5th house, was about to enter the 6th, and has since progressed from the 7th into the 8th house. Ascendant ruler Mercury still has to complete the semi-square (health warning) to natal Sun square Moon.

Helpmeout did not request any psychological reasoning behind the complaint, just when it would be over. Could such a time coincide with when Ascendant ruler completes the semi-square and sec. Progr. Moon enters the 9th house of health (as opposed to 6th of sickness) ? Sec. Progr. Mars will also enter the 6th house in Aquarius, which should provide an opportunity for the liberty and freedom that may not yet be felt.

Regards,
Fris.