Stellium in Scorpio

johan

Now there are a lot of planets in Scorpio.

What are your thoughts?

And what to expect of my personal situation with natally Neptune in Scorpio in the third house and the stellium now in my second house?

pwadm

Staff member
Lots of water energy in a fixed sign... It's time to go for the deep rooted emotions, for healing and transformation, or to try to mobilize our hidden inner energies toward achieving superior goals.
Everyone, look where Scorpio lays in your birth chart and try to see what is the field of experience where action is required.

In my case, the first 10 degrees of Scorpio are in the 11th house also hosting Uranus and I'll probably be astrologising or doing some transformative work on the site, the next 20 degrees being in the 12th house, and I'll probably hold back from acting too much in the outer world, while proceeding on very personal projects.

rose

hi Johan
I also have Nep in scorpio, and as today the Sun has come home again I feel like I m gagging for some light. My thoughts are all focused on joining the party with all the planets that gathering in the next few days and weeks . Also Mars is finally coming back (after a almost 2 years abscence) and surely I 'd like to welcome them all. As the Sun will be contacting my super crowded scorpio sector I will be very much intrigued by all these different energies flooding my inner life. For your Nep in the 3rd..
how about finding profound meaningful ways to communicate your insights, feelings and (or) your inspirations? Perhaps joining a group of like minded people or equally a philosophical group or class?
Do you do meditation? It could be just taking a walk in a beautiful spot of your country side or visit the sea and connect on a spiritual level with the planetary energies as they transit your third house, and spare a thought for your friends too, they might be able to provide you with some inspiration.
rose

magj-kat

Sun-Moon in Scorpio
Three planets in Scorpio
Venus about to go into Scorpio
Very intense fixed energy...
With Pluto (ruler of scorpio) also in Sag..things hiding in scorpio will be revealed.....I think TRUTH, TRUTH , SHOCKING TRUTH
expect some water events.....scorpio likes to slide around in the mud.
My advise-Hide:D

Last edited:

Futurist

Hi,

I usually show up to champion my own blog on topics such as this but today I can't resist directing you to this:

http://www.fmam.biz/columns/starfire/oct06.shtml

I came across this very well written, interesting article on the scorpio stellium occurring with the Jupiter/Saturn -90-. It is written from the more long term perspective and does focus more on the Jupiter/Saturn cycle but if you scroll through it she incorporates the scorpio line up.

Kind regards

K x

Last edited:

Claire19

Dont have your chart but 2nd house emphasis is on own income, assets, using talents to gain these things. How you spend your money. Water emphasis with Neptune nearby can mean mysterious loss of possessions, theft, money runs through fingers like water situation. Falling for the sob story and losing money through lack of discrimination. However the positive would be earning money through scorpionic means such as the occult, life and death issues such as inheritances, goods of the dead, secret activities and confidential. Also involvement with large corporations, chemicals, marine activities, photography, charities...... many variables. If the second house aspects concur with the 6th and the 10th this is big pointer to sort of employment.

Claire

unukalhai

On attachment, a chart for the Venus-Scorpio ingress.

When Venus entered Scorpio, it was the last of the planets from Sun to Jupiter, including Moon, to enter Scorpio. For a short while after this chart, until the moon moved into Sag, we had everything (major) inside Saturn's orbit in Scorpio... What a way to kick it off!

It also marked the time when the Sun/Venus/Mars pairing all met up at the same degree. The trio has been slowly converging for over a month now! See earlier post http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2760.

This timing forms two triple-conjunctions, both in Scorpio. The other one is Moon/Mercury/Jupiter. Remember that the Moon represents cardinal water energy, and is also the only water object in the fixed water (Scorpio) grouping. It is a highly powerful object in this chart. Mercury and Jupiter represent the 3/9th house polarity and Gem/Sag polarity, the higher and lower mind. Intellect and philosophy describe this axis well. The Moon is energizing our minds, helping us use our ability to think and reason to delve into the strong Scorpio energy present, while ensuring we don't forget about compassion and nurturing others. True to the nature of Scorpio, the mind is connected to the deeper, inner regions of the soul. The water energy is running very strong, now is a great time to tap into your more sensitive compassionate self, especially if you've been running on the nail's edge for too long now.

Three big aspects in the stellium "kickoff" chart:

a) Pluto, ruler of Scorpio, in near exact T-square to the True Lunar Nodes. A highly powerful placement that shows a karmic need to resolve Pluto/Scorpio issues, and also an indication our dealings with other people might take on a highly plutonic nature, as if all this stuff in Scorpio doesn't already say that! Be careful of power struggles and illogical control desires, and watch out for any of your psychological "quirks" that might show up, demanding that they be considered and hopefully resolved.

b) The Jupiter/Saturn square. On a personal level, this largely relates to the need of balancing optimism vs cold hard reality. The time we spend going through this burst of Scorpio energy can help us dig into the areas we are overly optimistic or pessimistic about, and help us find the balance between these opposing concepts. Of course, the Jupiter/Saturn cycle has other factors, but on a personal psychological level, it is the basis of the cycle. This cycle is actually lit up by the Sun in this chart, using the 16th harmonic aspects we see that the Sun makes a very close 22.5 to Jupiter and 67.5 to Saturn, and in a 16th Harmonic chart, Jupiter/Saturn are conjunct (because they are square) by 3 degrees. In the 16th harmonic chart, the sun sits at their midpoint. In the 4th harmonic chart, the Sun squares their Conjunction.

c) Saturn/Pluto Trine - Pluto is the obvious focus of the chart, as it rules Scorpio. The Saturn/Pluto cycle is well known as a real bear, but we are dealing with a trine, possibly one of the most friendly aspects in astrology. The positive side of Saturn/Pluto indicates the successful implementation of hard work and the ability to crystalize the changes we've been trying to make deep down in our psyche and soul. It surely seems positive to have the planet of crystallization and implementation in trine with Scorpio's ruler as we enter the stellium, especially since the chart has no earth placements, but Saturn represents cardinal earth. It says even without the earth grounding, Pluto/Scorpio's work through this period may not just float away.

Things should really kick into high inward-focused gear around the 28-29th. Not only does Mercury go Retrograde to ensure our thoughts are focused inward, deep into the depths of our soul in Scorpio, but does so opposed to uranian object Admetos (introspection, self-discipline, restraint, strongly associated with Saturn), Sextile/Trine the Lunar Nodes, and trine to uranian object Vulkanus (pure energy, unstopable and overpowering, strongly associated with Uranus). When the Moon opposes Vulkanus from the 25th degree of Capricorn, it completes a close-orbed grand sextile around the 25th degree of Water/Earth signs. Since Saturn/Pluto are at the 24th/25th degree, they configure with the pattern as well. I don't use the Uranians often, but when they configure to form strong patterns, I tend to pay attention. The other thing to consider is the 3/14/2006 eclipse @ the 25th degree of Virgo/Pisces, which is where the nodal axis is, and as such it is stimulated by the pattern.

Overall, lots of personal transformations coming up, and I'd guess some Scorpio-style crazyness for the November elections here in the USA. Mercury RX in Scorpio could spell troubles with voting machines leading to a massive power struggle! Should be amusing to watch, atleast... I always enjoy a good mockery amongst the silly political folk... <giggle>

Attachments

• sun-jup-sco.gif
    sun-jup-sco.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 38

johan

chart johan.gif

Thanks all for your replies,but I find it difficult to see what it can mean for me ,this stellium being in my second house,there are no planets there natally,and Neptune is rather far away at 28 degrees of Scorpio.
Thanks in advance,Johan

edit:i added my natal chart

Last edited:

PYXIS

This election season should be quite halarious with this stellium in scorpio, espiecally the retrograde of Mercury....I agree.
Fabulous entertainment ahead....

Last edited:

Claire19

My dear, I agree that astrology is a complex but most rewarding science. Reading your own chart also. However with time and patience and doing lots of charts such as celebrities the effort is worth it. When I was learning I often felt overwhelmed by all the data and today it must be even more so with so much info on the net we didnt have... There is a lot of misinformation abounding also. The trick is to learn the basic principles of astrology which never change and later on when you are more expert then you can experiment. I am still learning myself after 30 years. It is the most fascinating interest I have and it has literally changed my life.

So I wish you luck and be glad that you dont have to compute the charts mathematics, unless you enjoy it, anymore or buy those textbooks. It is all on the net for free!!

There are still questions re the house method to use and the width of orbs for aspects that causes a lot of dissent and speculation. I guess what works for you is the answer.

Claire

I have Neptune in Scorpio at 0 degrees and it is in the 10th house my ascendant is Capricorn and my 10th house is Libra but the 0 degree makes it reside in the 10th house. So it sextiles my ascendant (at 0 degrees Cap) and trines my Pisces Sun (which is at 2 degrees). However, Scorpio doesn't sit well with me: I don't really care too much for the Scorpio people that I have known (too controlling) and I always dread when the sign is coming along; it always spells a time of tension for me instead of an ease as trines should. Could it be that perhaps that tension comes from having Mer in Aquarius at 6 degrees as well as Chiron in Aquarius at 8 degrees? Plus the fact that having Neptune in the 10th house has made the decision of career and live-long purpose of life a big fuzzy Question Mark, instead of one with purpose?

Can I overcome these things? If so, any suggestions?

johan

"My dear, I agree that astrology is a complex but most rewarding science."
"There is a lot of misinformation abounding also."(quote of Claire)

I know Claire,it is rewarding.Astrology is something that I never can let go,seeing things in astrology that amazed me(like the degrees of Ebertin and diseases,how accurate comparing it in my family,it made me ,figurally speaking,falling of my chair)But it is really frustating that,devouring all the information,I cannot make much sense of my own chart or of others.It feels like just guessing,that's why I asked for more brains!You just have got to ignore this remark a bit.I am just feeling down and depressed.

"be glad that you dont have to compute the charts mathematics, unless you enjoy it, anymore or buy those textbooks."(quote of Claire)

I actually have calculated my chart with the help of an ephemeris and other books to see if I could do it.Yes,very much time it costs!:)

"Dont have your chart but 2nd house emphasis is on own income, assets, using talents to gain these things. How you spend your money."

Well,I have edited my previous post,adding my chart,so if you and others like to take a look and tell something about it to see if some lightbulbs start to glow in my head!

"How about finding profound meaningful ways to communicate your insights, feelings and (or) your inspirations? Perhaps joining a group of like minded people or equally a philosophical group or class?"(quote of Rose)
Maybe it is a good time to start taking astrologylessons finally(have that intention for a long time) after Mercury goes direct.Scorpio is about the occult,so why not?Where I would like to take the astrologylessons there are also meetings and a mailing list,so you can communicate with other astrologystudents anytime you like.

"Do you do meditation?"

I wish I wasn't that restless!Read various things about meditation and I have a good idea how to do it,but I am so restless.A good thing you remind me,I have to do this,maybe I will find some innerpeace,some inspiration.

"Lots of water energy in a fixed sign... It's time to go for the deep rooted emotions, for healing and transformation, or to try to mobilize our hidden inner energies toward achieving superior goals."

Superior goals,yes I am trying to get to work on a school(two sollicitations are running now).This is what I really would like to do in the near future,so I can stop with my boring work I have now.It would not be just a job for me!

freedomlover

Johan,

I sense that this is a time to "go within", and get in touch with your true desires. It is also about learning to balance "self" with "other", with the goal fo being able to truly "merge". Scorpio/Taurus deals with the will vs. other people's wills, and also true intimacy. Scorpio is transiting your 2nd, so the 8th house will be strongly affected. The 8th house is a "doubling" of the 4th. The 4th is ruled by Cancer/Moon. Your Natal Moon is in Cancer in the 10th. At the time of this chart, Transiting Moon in Capricorn was opposing your natal moon. You also have a loaded 1st/7th house axis in Libra/Aries. The 1st house is strongly shaped by the mother in childhood, and the 7th is a reflection of this relationship, and with all who re-enact it. All of this, to me, points in one screaming direction: the relationship with the mother, or those who give "mothering". Your AC is in Libra, and your Mercury in Pisces. Both of these energies tend to "people-please", at one's own expense. There is also Pluto in Virgo in the 12th - could be serious procrastination issues. (See my post on "Let's Talk Neptune".) It is also directly opposing your Mercury in Pisces/6th. Also tie in the 3rd house with Scorpio on the cusp, but filled with Mars and Neptune in Sag. This often manifests as believing someone else is always right, or someone making demands on you that thinks they're always right, and possibly you engaging in the same behavior.

Sun is conjunct Chiron in Aries in 7th, showing a wounding to your true identity needing healed. Venus is also conjunct Saturn in Aries in 7th , can signify self-worth, self-authority issues. There is probably alot of anger issues that need healed.

I know you only asked about the Scorpio stellium transiting your 2nd house, but when I looked at this chart, it instantly started clicking to me how it all tied together. (Which doesn't happen too terribly often, so I felt this was significant) To sum up, I feel that the Scorpio stellium will trigger a huge activation of your natal chart energies, and the final lesson is: reclaiming your personal power.

Nearly always, when I feel led to reply at length to a post, it is because I'm seeing my own issues in it, as well. It's a "mirror" for me. So, it's possible I am reading my own issues into this. However, for it to be a "mirror", it has to go both ways. It was amazing to me how clear I saw the whole thing in your chart.

johan

Thanks Karen,for taking the time to look at my chart and the explanation.I will re-think your explanation,and yes,for in a long time I indeed feel to go within again.

Claire19

If you are serious about learning astrology. I have constructed a basic astrology course with quizzes and feedback to ascertain your progress. This is a free service which I offer over the net. There is no catch at all. I have several students and a few have progressed to the more advanced course also. I have been in practice for over 25 years as an astrologer counsellor. I use only major aspects and keep a complex subject as simple as possible. Nor do I use asteroids and fixed stars.

If you are interested send me a private message and we can go from there.

Cheers
Claire from Australia

Manic_Monday

This Scorpio Stellium is currently hitting my Moon Pluto conjunction in H10 and squaring my H8 Venus. :( I'm having great difficulties controlling my anger. I always have, but it's worse than usual.
A very good friend of mine told me I should do an Anger Management course :eek::eek:ps. Maybe she's right. I'm really explosive at the moment and I've got no clue what to do with my feelings, I'm really confused and all.
I had a fight with a friend of mine. I mean, he used to be a friend but he's annoying me and I don't know why but he is and I hate him being arround. I'm really selfish right now, I can't make compromises. I'm never good at it, but it's worse now. I have too less Libra in my chart, I wish I had more.
But what's the influence of this stellium in my 10th house? Haven't been able to figure that one out...

holly

I just wanted to share my personal story about this transit. As a beginner, a lot of what I come up with when looking at a chart is just guessing! But it’s good to have a go, none the less.

Last edited:

Claire19

My dear, I absolutely know where you are coming from. It seems difficult I know. I have two stelliums and one is in the 8th which is a hard house to come to grips with as is Scorpio. It takes practise, practise and experience and you must learn your own chart before you can help others with theirs. I do agree that to have an expert astrologer give an objective view of your transits etc is helpful as we tend to be subjective and prone to wishful thinking when reading our own. Astrology is a science and an art well worth the effort and astrology is evolving as the world is and we need to be open minded and let go of the stereotypes of old. As an astrologer for over 25 years I am still learning and hope to continue. You need to get the fundamental principles of astrology right and then you can branch out and experiment and eventually will have your own way of doing it as we all do.
You will see and hear a lot of nonsense particularly on the internet forums and this can be very confusing. I wish you luck.

Claire