Thursday Game: Moon Aspects Question

renjer

Hi all,

In the following chart, I am a little confused about Moon aspects. I think the Moon makes a trine to POF, helping ASC team, but also conjuncts L7 within 5º which helps DSC team.
Come to think of it, ASC ruler Venus is combust as well. Which would you pick to win? I went with DSC as it is the last Moon aspect, but in Goca's website, he said aspects of the Moon to POF is final.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_richmond_collingwood_hr_26527_10210.gif
    astro_2gw_10_richmond_collingwood_hr_26527_10210.gif
    63.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

fensi88

You must use daily formula for POF, in that case we have POF 13 SCO 11 and Moon opose it, so DSC team wins.

dbozics

Hi all,

In the following chart, I am a little confused about Moon aspects. I think the Moon makes a trine to POF, helping ASC team, but also conjuncts L7 within 5º which helps DSC team.
Come to think of it, ASC ruler Venus is combust as well. Which would you pick to win? I went with DSC as it is the last Moon aspect, but in Goca's website, he said aspects of the Moon to POF is final.

Hi Renjer, have you assigned the Magpies as the DSC?

renjer

And we have a win to the DSC team - Richmond!

TIGERS 99 v MAGPIES 80 – Full Time
Trent Cotchin has been a star tonight. While most players struggled throughout the match, he has been silky skilled. He leads his side to a 2-0 start. Outstanding stuff. Richmond win.