Is she attracted to me???

astro88

I have a far cousin, whose I met late last year (she lives in another State), but we (me and other family members) got contact witth her and the rest of the family, early last year, by internet and phone.

When I saw her picture, I though "oh, what a pretty girl". I was really admired with her, but talked more with her mother, my "aunt cousin"... anyway, I was very attracted to her and wondered many times if did she felt the same way. Well, even sympathising with each other (at least from my part), we were quite shy.

The time passed, and she probably doesn't realize how attractive she is to me, and wanted to know if she feels the same way. I'm not in love, even because she lives far, but maybe she will come this year on vacation, and I wouldn't waste such opportunity if I have the chance.

As I problaby "asked the question" many times, I don't know if thinking again about - what I've been doing a lot lately - is apropriate to consider as horary question, and the first time I wondered, I didn't even knew her, just by picture and this stuff. I know her birth details, and did myself a Synastry just for curiosity, because sometimes I can't stop thinking about it.

Thanks for any adivce.

Last edited:

astro88

If I consider the last time I really got interested about asking it, it was 20 march 2006 at 19:45 (Brazil Time Zone 2) - Asc 4º Scorpio.

Interestingly, 4º Scorpio is exactly my Desc. degree.

Please, I need to know this... ops, also, maybe I could have asked again, because the first time I did, I didn't even knew her personally, but this day, 20 March, is one of these days I was very anxious about this matter.

astro88

Acctually I don't know the criteria for "asking questions". Do I need to ask someone?? In this case an astrologer or to the forum. Is the moment the person think about it intensely the time of the question???

I made our synastry, and although there are not maaaaany inter-aspects, there are some very, very tight... and most between personal planets. Unfortunately, this forum is not apropriate to discuss Synastry, but maybe later I post about it. Thank you.

Summery Joy

I don't know really.

You're signified by Mars and her by Venus. Venus applies to Mars but it will soon be frustrated by the Moon, ruler of the 10th house.

I say that she sort of likes you but an authority figure (probably a parent or an older relative) will get in the way.

Submit the data, yours and hers, in the natal astrology section. You'll get a lot of help with the synastry.