Mom: Allen, Oklahoma Aug 24, 1928 - Jan 7, 2011

piercethevale

Rather a shock as I thought she was recovering from last summers operation. A bad virus caused an unexpected death.
She was my first 'Guru' in the highest and truest meaning of the word.

Of note:
Transiting Saturn conj. my Part of Love 16* Libra 02" ... Sun conj. my Part of Catastrophe. 16* Capricorn 15'....Uranus and Jupiter opposite my Part of Mother @ 26* Virgo 07'...a most trying day.:sad:
OM Gate Gate Paragate, Parasumgate Oh Bodhi Svaha OM
OM Vidheragyanen Dravinavirhenalasataya Vidheyashakyatvattva Charanyorya Chyutirbhut
Tadetat Kshantavyam Janani Sakaloddharini Shive Kuputro Jayet Kwachidapi Kumata Na Bhavti OM

Meaning: O Durga, assure salvation to all troubled, I don't know how to worship you. I don't have resources or temperament since I am nasty by nature. I don't have special knowledge to conduct your worship as well. In rendering service to you if, I have made any mistakes or errors, forgive me Mother because there could be a bad son but never a bad mother.

Last edited:

Yennefer

Sorry to hear that, Dave, my condolences :sad:

From what I read about her in your other posts, you have been lucky to have such a great mum - and after spending lifetimes together, you may meet her again. Let´s celebrate her life.

piercethevale

Thanks Yennefer for the kind words.
Yes, Clarisse [my spiritual confidante, clairvoyant and friend] says that ma and I were in our 6th incarnation together...Her being my mother in each. [and this doesn't preclude other incarnations together...of which there is one I know of about 2000 years ago.]
She was my mother as Herzeloyde, when I was Parsival [according to Clarisse]. She took me to the deep forest and raised me unseen and out of touch with the rest of the world [as Parsival was hideously deformed with the Elephant Man deformity].
Clarisse says we are a team that come here on Earth whenever our services are needed...always at times of great upheaval or contention.
Her name Helen Virginia Huff is itself a sign ...as HH is 55 by Hebrew transliteration and 55 is the esoteric number for Mother Mary the Virgin...[And ...I know the following is going to cause a backlash...gnashing of teeth and cries of blasphemy or fraud...but hey...I didn't go looking for this info it is just more of the tableau that has been revealed along with everything else that has occurred in my life these last 10 hellacious years...and she forbid me to mention it while she was alive and I'm not all that sure she believed it herself...but, she was Ann...mother of Mary, according to Clarisse...and according to Clarisse Trevor Ravenscroft was correct in stating that the blood of the House of David runs through the veins of many an Englishman and woman via the 'Priory of Glastonbury/Avalon legend...and that blood is in the Hough family of England.]
I know she went unafraid. Some months ago her beloved cousin Barford died... unbeknown to her although she was aware he was ailing. She awoke around 3 or 4 in the morning to see Him standing in his usual attire [jeans plaid shi,rt...country casual.. ['vibrant looking'...meaning that he was very alive looking]...He stood there for quite a few seconds and then vanished...she found out later that morn that He had died about a half hour before she saw Him.
My sis says Mom was seeing all sorts of folk walking through her bedroom and standing around in Her room the night before...

We aren't sure exactly when she was born but it was around 9:30 am...here is a natal chart for her at that time.
Notice that Saturn had just transited Her 12th house and that Mars and the Moon were in her 4th house [end of life] along with Ceres....a most significant asteroid in that it represents the earthly mother and separation from ones children.

I believe that the determining of death by Astrological technique will never be ascertained [surely it is one of Gods greatest mysteries and it certainly wouldn't be 'Kosher' to have such knowledge...I highly doubt it would be something that God would allow us to ascertain.]...it seems to involve something different for each individual. [see my recent revelation pertaining to the Septile matrix that is in the chart I propose is the true birth chart of Jesus/Yeshua, the natal planets and transiting planets involved and the Arabic Parts that are found on each of the 7 points and a couple of points directly opposite*], Yet, there do seem to be some reoccurring aspects among charts...and usually, something significant can be found in relation to the 12th and or the 4th House.

[* Note that transiting Uranus was exactly opposite my Arabic Part of Mother at the time of Her death]

Attachments

• H V H.jpg
    H V H.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: