Happy New Year!!!!

Draco

Hi to all of you,

Perhaps this is a little late, but I have realised that we have not wished one and other a happy astrological new year.

To us who are astrology fans then this is our true New Year, which is so much more significant symbolically that the mundane 1st January New Year celebrated by the Western world in general.

The Sun at 0 Aries is the real New Year to those of us in the know. Here we are at the start of a new cycle, where we begin to notice everything in nature begin to regenerate, the light gaining mastery over darkness, and a buzz of freshness and enthusiasm pervading the hearts and minds of all of us as nature turns over a new leaf. Particularly for you Mav, being such a strong Arien as you are.

A happy astrological new year to all of you (if slightly belated), and here's wishing you all the best for the Summer until the next equinox. :)

Draco :wink:

Arian Maverick

Particularly for you Mav, being such a strong Arien as you are.

Oh yes...and my birthday (or should I say my Solar Return) is in less than two weeks! :mrgreen:

Happy Astrological New Year to all! :wink:

Arian Maverick

Summery Joy

Well, it's been there for 5 days as I type this post and I've noticed that ever since the Sun ingressed into Aries, I have been having or hearing of all sorts of accidents and generally bad new (like my dad's car getting stolen on the ingression day and me breaking up the next day).

Is Aries season like this or is it just me?