Is this unusual, and is it good or bad?

kali291

I am relatively new to astrology, and know that I should not use words like good or bad, but I have discovered that between 30th March 2012 and 27th May 2012 the planets Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn will ALL return to their natal positions. How common is this, and if it isn't, should I be worried?
I apologise if this turns out to be a common occurrence, but I am still learning :andy:
Thanks

JUPITERASC

I am relatively new to astrology, and know that I should not use words like good or bad, but I have discovered that between 30th March 2012 and 27th May 2012 the planets Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn will ALL return to their natal positions. How common is this, and if it isn't, should I be worried? I apologise if this turns out to be a common occurrence, but I am still learning :andy:
Thanks
kali291 you should NOT be worried! :smile:

Mercury returns every 88 days
Venus returns every 225 days
Mars returns every 687 days - i.e. almost every two years
Jupiter returns to its natal position every twelve years
Saturn returns to its natal position every thirty years

Quite clearly then a Mercury return happens several times a year and is not uncommon. Venus returns occur almost yearly and Solar returns occur yearly. As well as that, because Mercury and Venus are never far from the Sun, it is not unusual to have these three planetary returns occurring fairly close to each other :smile:

Mars takes a little longer, returning every two years to its natal position.

Your Jupiter return occurs only once every twelve years and is therefore worth noting.

Your Saturn return happens only every thirty years and as a result is considered by astrologers to be an important time in your life

sandstone

Banned
this is a saturn return you are describing with a bit extra thrown in.. for jupiter to be in the same sign means perhaps it is your 2nd saturn return - age 59 approx, or you have jupiter position wrong and it is your first saturn return at 29 approx.. jupiter is on a 12 year cycle and will be approx opposite its natal position on your 1st saturn return..it could work on the 2nd saturn return though depending on the retro motion and just when you were born - 12 x 5 = 60 which is in the vicinity of the 2nd saturn return.. at any rate, the collection of them in the same place means little.. the most important of them all would be the saturn cycle and understanding the meaning of that in your life as it is the cycle of the longest duration of them all..

JUPITERASC

kali291 - when I checked I noticed that you posted your question nearly four months ago... and that's the only post you made on the forum! ...any updates? :smile: