Could I be an actor/famous?

juicey J.

Banned
I will have to say yes. You have the sun planet of authority in the 10th house along with venus planet of art. You have jupiter (planet of success) in aspect to the mc and the sun (I use about a 10 degree orb for all major aspects). Plus you have the moon ruler of the mc in tight aspect to saturn the disposting planet of neptune (film). And you have jupiter (ruler of the 6th house of general work) and disposting planet of the moon (mc ruler) in tight aspect to neptune (believed by many to be the planet of film).

Last edited:
From what I know, most people who have the sun in the 10th, achieve success slowly.
Well I think in general that people who have the Sun or Moon in the 10th, or any angular house, but (specially in the 10th) will give them the potential to be famous or known for their own talents, obviously a high concerning for career.
Adding the desire to be known that maybe impulse them to achieve what they want; "recognition"
In general, if that persons don't achieve "fame" in particular, at least that persons may be popular, highly visible, or known at some point of their lives in their city or at least in the society they move.
This also depend on the aspects that the planets of the 10th receive;

What I am trying to say is that this is a common aspect to be known.
SPECIALLY SUN AND MOON.

I have a friend with 10th house sun, and she *married* someone who was ambitious and had *status* so SHE would push them up the career ladder. So, it doesn't always follow that OP would or even could be famous, they may simply may for *prestige and position* in society..:rightful:

I will have to say yes. You have the sun planet of authority in the 10th house along with venus planet of art. You have jupiter (planet of success) in aspect to the mc and the sun (I use about a 10 degree orb for all major aspects). It's sextile from 12th suggesting opportunities from behind the scenes. It's who you know, not necessarily what you know syndrome

Plus you have the moon ruler of the mc in tight aspect to saturn the disposting planet of neptune (film). And you have jupiter (ruler of the 6th house of general work) and disposting planet of the moon (mc ruler) in tight aspect to neptune (believed by many to be the planet of film).

Moon Sextile Saturn
The Moon sextile Saturn shows a degree of reserve and caution in your feelings in close relationships. You have a willingness to discuss problems that arise, and you sincerely try to understand. You are modestly ambitious, but never likely to sacrifice integrity to get ahead. Determination may be stronger than otherwise indicated in the chart. You communicate well, and teaching comes naturally for you. You project knowledge clearly and with real authority.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/moonaspects.html#moxsa
Moon sextile or trine Saturn
It's quite natural and easy for you to keep your cool during times of stress or emotional upheaval. You are able to employ common sense when others around you may be expressing fear or impatience, and you are generally respected for this ability. Your instincts are towards caution, responsibility, and moderation. Your habits are simple and moderate as well, and this comes so naturally to you that you may have trouble understanding others who are less orderly, disciplined, and grounded.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/moonsaturnaspects.html

So as moon rules MC and Saturn rules 4th, these matters are connected to home/family IC and career. Lets not forget this saturn is a singleton and challenges sun by quincunx, square mars=cautious, delays frustrations and stop/go situations.

Mercury is THE most challenged planets in this chart and I suggest further research to understand the nature and complex aspects to/from

Cheminsky

Mercury is THE most challenged planets in this chart and I suggest further research to understand the nature and complex aspects to/from

thanks astro50, you're always so helpful. i have been starting to research a lot of my aspects, it just often gets difficult due to the inherent bias people have when it comes to their own chart and the fact that with so many different aspects in a person's chart- there are always conflicting opinions about career- which is why i always appreciate the input of others. if not an actor, which careers do you think would be suitable for me?

thanks astro50, you're always so helpful. i have been starting to research a lot of my aspects, it just often gets difficult due to the inherent bias people have when it comes to their own chart and the fact that with so many different aspects in a person's chart- there are always conflicting opinions about career- which is why i always appreciate the input of others. if not an actor, which careers do you think would be suitable for me?
do the research from the links I have given for self enlightenment. Do not allow astrology or anything for that matter to deter you from your dreams and aspirations:biggrin:

However, cancer MC with moon deposited in Saggi. All water signs can be found in the 'caring professions' also catering. Now Saggi has 'high' expectations wants freedom and independence (is well aspected)at all costs and can be linked with 9th house matters ie: law, religion, long distance travel, the police, higher education etc. Moon placed in 3rd house naturally ruled by gemini suggests a need for communications and fone work

As explained before, your mercury is the most challenged AND conjunct chiron the 'wounds recieved and given out' in communications with friends may have done a number on you in childhood and it's upto you to overcome these

Cheminsky

do the research from the links I have given for self enlightenment. Do not allow astrology or anything for that matter to deter you from your dreams and aspirations:biggrin:

However, cancer MC with moon deposited in Saggi. All water signs can be found in the 'caring professions' also catering. Now Saggi has 'high' expectations wants freedom and independence (is well aspected)at all costs and can be linked with 9th house matters ie: law, religion, long distance travel, the police, higher education etc. Moon placed in 3rd house naturally ruled by gemini suggests a need for communications and fone work

As explained before, your mercury is the most challenged AND conjunct chiron the 'wounds recieved and given out' in communications with friends may have done a number on you in childhood and it's upto you to overcome these

this is so eerily accurate that it's scary. communication is definitely one of the biggest problems that i've had to overcome.