Life Purpose

ricardo

I'm trying to figure out how to interpret Aries 5H Chiron Conjunt North Node in Libra 11H. I've been looking through different sources and still searching for something more difinitive I have included an attachment of my chart.
2/20/1977 Colon, Panama 12:30 AM EST

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_ricardo_coke_hp.84870.21077.pdf
    30.2 KB · Views: 16
  • astro_w2gw_01_ricardo_coke_hp.84770.19815.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_ricardo_coke_hp.84770.19815.gif
    26 KB · Views: 41

AquarianEssence

Hi Ricardo. Chiron is conjunct south node. Are your love matters rather impulsive? Does someone get easily hurt? I would say this placement is saying you can learn to heal wounds of the heart through impulsiveness, or less impulsivness, I should say, being aware of how the other person feels and be more detached in your relationships. With Pluto over there, and at a critical degree, you probably have some intense friendships and can turn friends into lovers. The other area that could be covered by this axis is working together with others to discover or initiate methods of healing, probably balancing of energy through the chakras.

I see your Moon is void like mine. I would say it isn't void because it is in mutual reception with Jupiter but even Jupiter is not making any more applying aspects in that sign for the time being, so I'd call it void. Have you asked yourself what is your life purpose a lot? Is it fairly easy or hard for you to be detached? Please consider reading the thread on this subject and contributing. With that mature Pisces energy you have a lot to offer in the area of true love and service.

wilsontc

Staff member
opposite, to Ricardo

Ricardo,

You asked:
how to interpret Aries 5H Chiron Conjunt North Node in Libra 11H

Your Chiron is OPPOSITE your North node. North node (future goals) focused in the 11th house (friends, also outer self-expression) often indicates interests in humanities or in doing things to help those around you express themselves. Perhaps giving a "voice" to those you feel have no "voice" of their own.

Suggesting,

Tim

Frisiangal

The Aries-Libra axis is differentiating between 'Me' and 'We'; the 5th-11th house axis is differentiating between 'creative me for me' versus 'me for and with all'. Martin Schulman's book on the nodes makes very good reading. He regards the Libra-Aries axis as changing the focus from one's own self importance to realising the importance of others in one's life; that a person can't go it alone but recognises a need for other people.

Chiron in Aries is suggestive of the inner pain incurred when one does not receive the personal attention one desires. Yet your natal 5th house Chiron makes soft, if out of sign, aspects to both Sun and MC., and is inconjunct Sagittarius Ascendant if the birth time is accurate. Jupiter is also in the 6th house. This presents a picture of someone who may have direct associations with 'defective bodily health' or ' helpful social attitudes' in some way, just as the Chiron myth. There is a strong personal ability to help and heal others.....and the ways are various.... because one is personally aware of their pain and suffering, what it can do and where it can lead.
Chiron, incidentally, was abandoned at birth and grew up without parental care; something with which you might feel a strong connection to and desire to do something about as your life unfolds.

F.

ricardo

Does this nativity inspire the need for wanting to have children or does this aspect not reflect a specific theme?

AquarianEssence

The usual way for interpreting the nodes is that you have spent plenty of time doing the south node and its time to move toward the north node. Many say we are naturally drawn to the south because it is familiar and comfortable but that hasn't been the case with me or what I observed. I have north node in the 5th and am a natural mother, giving birth to 7 sons. I have spent time caring for other people's children but it wasn't comfortable for me or my family.

With Chiron at south node opposing north in 11th I wonder if you will be a voice for a wounded child in some way. You may be more comfortable with being a surrogate parent or naturally nurture other people's children. How has it manifest so far? Do you attract the underdog and take a protecting, healing or teaching role with them.

2rainbows

hi Ricardo

always thrilled to find synchronicities here. though a few years older than you i was born on sun, feb 21!
i have heard mixed things. how is life in Panama?
i am going to have a look to see if i can shed a bit of light on your astrological picture.
happy birthday a few days early!
2rainbows

2rainbows

-your chart has an emphasis of work in the law enforcement arena. you may change positions within law enforcement over the course of time.
-if you have an uneasy relationship with your mother, know that she loves you, and her actions is only what she knows and believes is love as this is what she was given when she was young.
-you have saturn opposing mars which is likely to effect your relationships. your relationships will be a both a source of freedom and imprisonment; know this and they will be easier to deal with.
-your relationships will work out easier if you are dutiful to communication.
-work at being satisfied with what is and your life will improve considerably.
2rainbows

ricardo

Currently, I live in Trenton, New Jersey. However I know that life in the town where I was born as well as other parts of Panama are rough. I really appreciate the insight you have given.

stay in touch,

ricardo

So far I work with other peoples' children and they are magnetically drawn to me and call me uncle or tell me that they wish I was their uncle or just claim me as their relative. Usually I find this with children who are not my own. And I also wonder if I am going to have children of mine own.

Naturally I am an artist, musician and poet. However, my title is head teacher. I don't feel like a head teacher i feel like an artist musician. go figure ... In either event I appreciate your dialogue. and look forward to futher discussion.

Last edited:

2rainbows

71! :)
i cannot answer whether or not you'll have children. try the question in horary.
2rainbows

Last edited:

ricardo

I have considered a change in work from teaching art and music to possibly forensic psychology. The conflict I have is that I really just want to live off of being an artist. However, the way I find it hard to aquiesce my talents to the mainstream demands.

2rainbows

Ricardo,
i do not keep astro info once i've looked through, but i think there was supporting influence in creative endeavors. however, we all know that careers in creative fields are very hard to make money in. as long as you have creative talent, be sure to exercise it no matter what you do; it will be a form of therapy. and anyone who has afinities with children are blessed. perhaps you can find work with delinquent children/youngsters? i did get a sense of differing aspects within law enforcement (this is a very broad arena) so not sure where you are to begin and then end up; progressive life likely has the reigns to where you go professionally.

2rainbows

ps. if you've had a difficult upbringing, the difficulties likely make for a good platform to help others who have a rough upbringing.

ricardo

let's say the birth time is disputed as being in accurate time changes from 12:30 am to 6:00 am. How does this effect the astrological interpretation . Knowing that chiron is now located in the 3H Aries opposite north node in Libra 9th,H ?

AquarianEssence

ricardo said:
let's say the birth time is disputed as being in accurate time changes from 12:30 am to 6:00 am. How does this effect the astrological interpretation . Knowing that chiron is now located in the 3H Aries opposite north node in Libra 9th,H ?
I think it's time you learn some rectification techniques and determine your actual chart. That's a huge difference.

ricardo

How do I begin the process?

There seems to be a discrepancy between my mother and father.
Father told me that I was at night while he was coming from work. He says that I was born Saturday goin into Sunday which places the time at or around midnight.

My mother says I was born at about 6:00AM. I had drawn up charts for both times the 12:30 AM birth time seems to fit my current personality.

My birth certificate does not state a birth time. Currently I've asked my mother about my the birth certificate and she feels that there is an error in it's printing.

What's the best way to go about solving this problem. On one hand if the new birth time is true then I feel as though I've learned to express qualities contrary to my actual birth time. Creating my own self Or is it that I've polarized aspects of my own choosing. Is that possible?

AquarianEssence

Funny you should ask, since I've been leaning how to do this in just the last week.

Rectification is the deriving of an exact time for a nativity whose time of a birth is unknown. One approach to the problem is the astrological analysis of the pre-natal epoch.
The Pre-Natal Epoch is a very ancient concept.
Known as the Trutine of Hermes, or the Trutina Hermetis, and attributed to Hermes Trismegistus, it is cited in the 51st Centiloquy of Ptolemy’s Tetrabiblos, but is now generally considered to have been written in the 10th century by the Arabic astrologer Ja’far Ahmet ibn Yusuf ibn Ibrahim al-daya.
Simply put, the Trutine is the relationship between a normal period of gestation (approximately nine months before birth) and the moment of birth, depending on the Moon and the lunar rhythm.
This sets up a correlation between the chart for the moment of conception and the chart for the moment of first breath, when the physical body separates from the body of the mother.
The Trutina Hermetis method of rectification is based on the assumption that the positions of the Ascendant and the Moon in the conception chart and the birth chart are interconnected by a rule: the Moon at birth is on the horizon axis of the conception horoscope, and the Moon at conception is located on the horizontal axis of the radix.
In classical form the Trutina Hermetis says:
• When the radix Moon is waxing Moon and above the horizon, the period of pregnancy was less than 273 days, and the Moon in the prenatal epoch chart is conjunct the Ascendant of the radix.
• When the radix Moon is waning Moon and above horizon, the pregnancy was more than 273 days, and the prenatal Moon has the same coordinate as the Descendant of the radix.
• When the radix Moon is under the horizon and waxing, pregnancy was more than 273 days, and prenatal Moon incorporates the radix Ascendant.
• When the radix Moon is under the horizon and waning, pregnancy last less than 273 days, and the prenatal Moon conjoins the Descendant of the radix."
http://www.zaytsev.com/EngUG/trutina.html
(If have difficulty with this link then might be easier to do a google search on the title).
In days of Claudius Ptolemy (Tetrabiblos) conception was regarded as the "genesis of human seed" while the birth moment was regarded as the "genesis of man."
"Since the chronological starting-point of human nativities is naturally the very time of conception, but potentially and accidentally the moment of bith, in cases in which the very time of conception is known either by chance or by observation, it is more fitting that we should follow it in determining the special nature of body & soul ... in predictions affecting individual people we have one and many starting points.
"But if they do not know the time of conception, which is usually the case, we must follow the starting point furnished by the moment of birth and give to this our attention, for it too is of great importance and falls short of the former only in this respect - that by the former (the conception) it is possible to have foreknowledge also of events preceding birth.
"For if one should call the one "source" and the other, as it were, "beginning", its importance in time, indeed, is secondary." Ptolemy (Tetrabiblos).

Now either before or after you have done this gather several significant events, hopefully with exact know times attached. Then you can validate. Something will be hitting the angles by solar arc or transit. This has worked with every chart I've checked except mine. My Moon is below the horizon and on the eastern side of the chart at birth. There was a day that fits perfectly with my conception that had the Moon square to ascendant/descendant and the descendant was asc/desc was square my Moon. And the part of fortune at that time was conjunct my natal Vertex exact.

2rainbows

Hi Ricardo,
I looked at things using 12:30 and i first come across-
uranus sesquisquare moon which may indicate a propensity to work with special needs people, and this need is typically greatest for children.
plus their special needs are really awesome hidden abilities which may help you tap into your own higher senses.
this uranus/moon placement also gives a favorable relationship with your mother.
uranus square saturn hints to me why you may not be turned on to any idea of law enforcement work, but the issue at hand is, issues in law enforcement will be hard to change if they are not challenged by some of us warriors here!! and you likely have what it takes to shake some old foundations.
2rainbows

ricardo

Let me see if I'm at least understanding part of this equation.

I had begun calculating at May 16, 1976 this would be my mothers birthday. There is a strong possibilty that my father may have taken my mother out for her birthday. This would put gestation time at 281 days. Possible time at 6:00 AM. The moon is full above the horizon at 1 degree Capricorn 28.

The second calculation is at May 20, 1976 6:00 AM four days after my mothers birthday which would bring the gestation period to 277 days. The moon is above the horizon and dissemanating at 24 degrees Aquarius 26.

How do I apply the equation for the radix. I have access to the What Watch software and am not certain of how to apply calculation method?