I don't know if I've caused some trouble ..... help?

Springup

I met up with my ex for dinner and we were talking about the other woman who he double dated when he was with me. I jokingly told him I want to check his mobile phone if he still keep her contact number and he passed the phone to me and said he didn't delete. I jokingly asked him what will happened if he called her? And... guess what? I accidentally pressed the "call" button and the phone got through. We hung up quickly. OMG! Now, both of us is very panicked and worried how she will take it. She is a very sensitive & tempremental woman. I don't know if she will take it negatively and my ex is very worried about it too. I'm afraid I will cause some troubles for my ex and his present gf and that woman. OMG!! I really feel so guilty and worried now. I'm praying for some miracles that that woman has changed her number or she overlooked the call. Can a horary helps to see if she has received the call and if she will take it lightly or seriously? Will it affect my ex and his present gf? :'(

Springup

I'm sorry...

the time now is 1.09am (Singapore time)
the place is Singapore
Date is 02 July 2005

Can Radu or anyone take a quick look for me pretty please?

pwadm

Staff member
I got the chart, but I find it quite difficult to understand because I don't actually understand why would she be upset by a phone call...?!

Anyone else wants to look into it?

Springup

Hi Radu,

I don't know if she will be upset but if I'm in her shoes, I will be thinking what's the purpose of that call? My ex and her had some issues in the past and she was pretty angry with him for double dating her while he was in a relationship. She is very sensitive and agreesive. I don't know how will she feel after she received the call. is it possible to find out from the chart if she will just ignore the call or she will confront my ex? I'm afraid she will cause some problems to my ex and I really regret of what I did even though its accidentally. Maybe I worried too much but I can't feel at ease. It has been a day and I wonder how things will turn out. :?

pwadm

Staff member
If asked, can't he just say, "oh I'm sorry, I must have pressed the Call button by mistake, while trying to make a phone call..." which is actually the truth... ? :roll: It happens...

Springup

lol! I was too paronoid when it happened but after two days.. hmm... nothing werid happens so I'll take it that either she ignored or missed the call! yeah!

Thanks Radu!!