When will i get US visa approval

stylishravi2010

Hello Seniors,

I have applied for H1B visa this year but am still waiting for approval although my name is picked in lottery. Can you please help me out of my anxiety that when will i get approval for my visa.
Any help regarding my query will be a great help. I have placed my birth details below. Unable to put birth chart as i don't know how to draw the correct chart.

DOB - 09 August 1989
Name - Ravi Bhaskar
Time - 17:55 IST
Place of Birth - Bissau (City - Jhunjhunu; State - Rajasthan (India))
Geography Coordinates - Bissau is located at 28.25°N 75.08°E. It has an average elevation of 292 metres (958 feet).

Thanks in advance.

RishiRahul

Thanks Rishi Sir,

I have got the Passport stamped with visa today... but due to Christmas holidays traveling this month is not possible. can you please through some light if astrology is supporting my travel to USA in Jan-2017 or not....

Hello,

Is your birth on 9 Aug 1989 or 8 Sept 1989?

If your birth is on 9 Aug 1989 @ 17.55 hrs in Bissau, India at an average elevation of 292 metres above sea level..........

Optimism in the foreign path is seen; rather the foreign path will be gotten & happens at Oct 2016 & Feb - April 2017.
(i have limited the approx predictions to the birthday year only)

Vedic astrology & astrology can be very deterministic if the right principles are utilised judiciously & intelligently.

Feedbacks are welcome,

RishiRahul

Hello,

You may want to re -look the previously predicted, for free.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

wilsontc

Staff member
Get back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to discussing astrology. To clarify, no one can ask for payment for any of the readings they provide for free on the forum. If you PM someone to ask for additional feedback, it is possible that person will request payment for their astrological services. It is NOT encouraged to PM people to ask for additional free astrology information, instead, it is better to ask your question in the Forum and then take whatever answers people give. If you are uncertain about a particular astrological method or need clarification on what a person's reading meant and don't' want to ask about it in the open forum, you may PM the person, with the understanding that they may request you pay for a full reading to get additional information.

I will delete any further off-topic posts.

Explaining,

Tim

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Re: Get back to astrology, to All

sorry! and thanks for the informative clarifications.

All,

Please get back to discussing astrology. To clarify, no one can ask for payment for any of the readings they provide for free on the forum. If you PM someone to ask for additional feedback, it is possible that person will request payment for their astrological services. It is NOT encouraged to PM people to ask for additional free astrology information, instead, it is better to ask your question in the Forum and then take whatever answers people give. If you are uncertain about a particular astrological method or need clarification on what a person's reading meant and don't' want to ask about it in the open forum, you may PM the person, with the understanding that they may request you pay for a full reading to get additional information.

I will delete any further off-topic posts.

Explaining,

Tim