John Frawley is stand up philosofer

Santi

I am not sure , but this one a lon shot!
All the 15.00 BST kickoffs IN England to have a darker team not to victory ,?
lets see I say this based on just the Chelsea game..
thats all..

Last edited:

banefranco

Seems to be they all won, I said these are tricky a little bit , charts but seems to be all the same like Newcastle. Believe me or not I have not predicted even Barcelona tonight. I had to think a lot and to make microscopic analyse, I am leasy for that. But I started a table which I posted here and results with ''famous aspects with Moon and POF will surprise all of you but let us wait for more matches. It is true that after 10 matches in all cases teams with POF conjunction to ruler did not lose but more samples are needed for compartment with dignities etc...Definitely that aspect does not ultimately means the winner. All of this matters are not like you can find in some books. There are no testimonies, just the main thing are dignities of the rulers and after that we can talk about testimonies. But what is for me more important, the comment when aspect happens. ''this team will win'' or my personal favourite sentence '' this team will not lose until....''. In these words the CODE is hidden. But which words. And THE TIME for which that sentence is validated. Everythin must be very very simple.

Santi

This was the CHELSEA vs SWANSEA analysis..
Staritng with Jupiter vs Mercury,..( goes only for 2 mins)
Then Saturn vs Moon
Saturn is ASC Chslea blue right???
in 9th house Moon in 8th house dignty wise ASC starts better..
During the first half Saturn remains in 9th house and mars(lord 10) is better than Venus..
SO should be no problem for ASC..
But during the SECOND HALF ,
Saturn in 8th house , and Moon in 7th house...Clear advantage for DSC aint it??

Question:change of ASC axis is always goal for ASC no matter the dignites??

So this along with some more games , hav forced me to a new finding , I will post that after two more games...okay?

banefranco

Yes, that about aspect with POF cannot be definite rule for now but I had one when POF is arround the CUSP 1 or 7 (inside or out the house ) that tim does neccesiary wins but can makes the draw. Although I could not try with all possibilities becouse it needs a long time I am pritty sure in that rule. There is the difference in POF aspects in strength and power to the events. Any other aspect with POF mostly produce goal, you will notice, not the winner. Like Moon aspects. That is far away from making the winner.:biggrin:. Ok shal we take a look at some charts today?:innocent:.

Santi

Seems to be they all won, I said these are tricky a little bit , charts but seems to be all the same like Newcastle. Believe me or not I have not predicted even Barcelona tonight. I had to think a lot and to make microscopic analyse, I am leasy for that. But I started a table which I posted here and results with ''famous aspects with Moon and POF will surprise all of you but let us wait for more matches. It is true that after 10 matches in all cases teams with POF conjunction to ruler did not lose but more samples are needed for compartment with dignities etc...Definitely that aspect does not ultimately means the winner. All of this matters are not like you can find in some books. There are no testimonies, just the main thing are dignities of the rulers and after that we can talk about testimonies. But what is for me more important, the comment when aspect happens. ''this team will win'' or my personal favourite sentence '' this team will not lose until....''. In these words the CODE is hidden. But which words. And THE TIME for which that sentence is validated. Everythin must be very very simple.

Wigan vs Tottenham ?? who is the darker team????
Accordint to the result , it shuld be tottenham??
well i dont know , sHould we be assigning the shorts black color ??

banefranco

Ok, here is the past chart Chelsea 24Sep2011 VS Swansea
Now what do we have here? We have ASC axis that will change in a minute or two so when I analyse such charts I ''push'' the chart for the next two minutes until axis change and than place the teams. What are the risks when do that? The risks are becouse when axis change it can be goal at the match I analyse and that goal can produce different score. That is in some cases where teams change rulers and also stregth but in most of other you can do this absolutely without that fear. Ok, we placed Chelsea at ASC as darker team in these couple of minutes. What are dignities?:biggrin: ? Saggitarius - :crying:. Weak for one minute. Who cares, so we go on with the next rulers. Saturn as Chelsea and , make a choice Moon or dispositor (both very weak :devil:) And what is our ''scientific'' prediction ? Chelsea - the winner or accurately prediction cannot lose. But with prediction ''cannot lose'' you get nothing so prediction could be win. Ok, if you coose Moon that is weak in the 8th house if you chose dispositor Sun that ''combusted'' itself and is more weaker in the 8th house. Do you have any more objections? :biggrin:

Attachments

• Chelsea-Swansea 24Sep20011.jpg
    Chelsea-Swansea 24Sep20011.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 32

Santi

Here is the QPR ASTON VILA
Aston Villa ASC
SatuRN vs Moon
(DSC has better dingities)
Same in the second half , DSC has better dignities..
QPR not to lose..

banefranco

Stay here and wait for today's charts as I hate to make past ''predictions'' as Frawley does. All predictions in my book are made and published here like future predictions so for the next book I will do the same. Make prediction LIVE. As you can clearly see all doubts I have when make something like hard to be changed in the next time.

Santi

Ok, here is the past chart Chelsea 24Sep2011 VS Swansea
Now what do we have here? We have ASC axis that will change in a minute or two so when I analyse such charts I ''push'' the chart for the next two minutes until axis change and than place the teams. What are the risks when do that? The risks are becouse when axis change it can be goal at the match I analyse and that goal can produce different score. That is in some cases where teams change rulers and also stregth but in most of other you can do this absolutely without that fear. Ok, we placed Chelsea at ASC as darker team in these couple of minutes. What are dignities?:biggrin: ? Saggitarius - :crying:. Weak for one minute. Who cares, so we go on with the next rulers. Saturn as Chelsea and , make a choice Moon or dispositor (both very weak :devil:) And what is our ''scientific'' prediction ? Chelsea - the winner or accurately prediction cannot lose. But with prediction ''cannot lose'' you get nothing so prediction could be win. Ok, if you coose Moon that is weak in the 8th house if you chose dispositor Sun that ''combusted'' itself and is more weaker in the 8th house. Do you have any more objections? :biggrin:

It remains like that only in the first half , take a look at the second half the whole scenario changes...Whole of the scond half , tHe DSC team got better dignities , so what is ur take for that?

Santi

My real concern is that ,
Liverpool WOlves
and Tottenham Wigan
Both match was 2-1 , win to liverppol and tottenham..
but the thing is , Liverpool was darker team , and tottenham was WHITE jersey!!! omg!
:)
so any explanations regarding this?

banefranco

Lazio-Palermo 25 Sep 2011
Here is the challenge, the Sun is just one minute inside the 9th house so I took the risk and pushed a minute further and we get the same chart as Chelsea. The only difference is that ASC team is AWAY team Palermo as I expect. Check it also. There is the difference when HOME team is at ASC and AWAY team is positioned at ASC, I do not know why but there is.
What is interesting with Saturn as ruler of the ASC team. Between Saturn and Sun there is one planet Venus.I can say that in these situations there is no significant influence by Sun rays to the Saturn or any other planet which could be positioned like this and due to distance from the Sun what is about 15 degrees I would count Saturn like ''free of Sun beams''. Now what are dignities?
ASC Ess +8
Acc +12 or +3 ( 9th - +3, Direct - +4, Fast +2, Occidental -2, Free of Sun +5 or
under Sun beams -4 )

DSC Ess Moon +1 or Dispositor Mercury +11
Acc ( Moon - 8th - -2, increasing - +2, fast +2, Direct - +4, Free of
Sun- +5 TTL +11
Mercury 8th house - -2, Fast +2, Oriental- -2, Direct - +4,
Combusted - -5, TTL - -3

So it could be that Palermo can makes DRAW. At least. :biggrin: if they are darker. But let us find the easier one.

Last edited:

Santi

Okay I will do the reading to the same chart...
For the first half I completely agree with what you have said ,
But for the scond half , I treat it is a different game , and until the aSc axix changes ( the DSC team wont lose that half) ,

So a safe a prediction here , would be ,
ASC to win or get a draw in the first half..
Second half it may or may not be a different story..

banefranco

Koln-Hoffenheim 25 Sep 2011
Nearly the same situation but nearly is here. Take care about differences. The Astrology is the science made of simple rules that are the same any time so what you notice here it will be under same circumstances always. Only the influence of POF can change but it is also rule that only POF can change something no other star or space part.

Santi

banefranco:
HOW DO YOU MAKE THE PREDICTIONS???? MAN!!! PALERMO EVEN DID NOT WEAR A DARKER TEAM , STILL THEY ARE MANAGING TO NOT LOSE!!! YOU ARE A PSYCHIC!!!!

banefranco

I hope you have read clearly
''So it could be that Palermo can makes DRAW. At least. if they are darker. But let us find the easier one.''
At least DRAW if they are darker means the most for the opposite team so the draw was at the match. They were not darker and it was their most. I said ''if''.
If you have read what I wrote about Newcastle you would remmember the sentence about Blackburn :''Might be Newcastle is in small adventage for winning but this chart deserves carefull check for goals for each side and to take care about rulers that change.Possibly Newcastle win the first half and the match. But we jast talk. If blackburn does not scores goal in first two minutes.....'' So Tottenham scored goal in the second minute of match with aspect which happened before match started. You could not see without ''Dynamic chart'' and that goal was the difference. Otherwise it was draw. No problem with jerseys.
I also wrote that it is good to check three minutes before match starts just becouse of those situations and you can find it in earlier posts.
Liverpool, well it was ok if you use Moon dispositor.
I do not know why to separate one match in two halfs. That is correct when problematic chart is or if you want to predict just one half but advantage in dignities does not mean winning in both halfs. Many times there were no goals in one half, first or second although one team is much stronger the whole match. Simply no aspect or all possible aspect happened at other matches for goals-no goals, just one is enough if we have clear winner for match.
BTW I placed bets for Atalanta and Cagliari not for Lazio becouse that was clear for Atalanta to be darker and also clear for Cagliari. But not for Lazio. So double chances were ok.
I also wrote about yesterday that I have not predicted any match even Barcelona, if you forgot
''Believe me or not I have not predicted even Barcelona tonight. I had to think a lot and to make microscopic analyse, I am leasy for that.''
So, those matches were good for analyse but not for serious clear prediction.