John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

In Solar Fire it notifies me when moon is VOC, Via combusta,Moon slow,Moon fast,SA in 7th house,SA conj DSC, ASC near sign bondary.
And I can chose Horary chart with or without any planet (even dust),but without POV.
Thats why I expected to be notified as usual.
Well I will just mix some astrology programs.

banefranco

Now one expirience.
When Moon is in the mutable sign that means two and more than two goals at the whole match.
If you believe in my predictions in today's matches I choose to play for total goals from 14 pairs only two pairs failed.That also means it is not 100% right but enourmesly big precize prediction.Less than 20% misses.
You can use this rule when you make the system in betting.
And one more useful observation. I used colour method and played double chance for those 14 pairs and I had 100% right prediction.
And above all I used to play matches which started at 03:00 o'clock in England.
Seems to be that Frawley's stars lost their interest in just two cases.
No, ANY MATCH AT ANY TIME AT ANY DATE AT ANY PLACE CAN BE PREDICTED.
The question is are we good enough to predict.
Thats for now folks.

fensi88

WBA 0 - 3 Hull C

Goals scored:
1st when axic ASC/DSC changed sign
2nd when POF changed sign
3rd when Ma enter angular 7 house, from 8, unfortunate house.

Last edited:

fensi88

banefranco said:
If you believe in my predictions in today's matches I choose to play for total goals from 14 pairs only two pairs failed.That also means it is not 100% right but enourmesly big precize prediction.Less than 20% misses.
Of course I believe you, excellent result!:cheers:

Last edited:

banefranco

One more thing about total goals.
At first, read explanation at link http://www.geocities.com/astrosport88. Than there is more.There are aspects indicating goals not only placement of the planets.But at this moment I am too lazy for writing may be other time.
By the way learn from the best and do follow that link.

banefranco

Yes that is my problem.
We discuss about WBA-HULL match mentioned above.
I know that when ASC line (AXIC) changes sign it is possibility for goal but I think that it is goal when ASC line is not aspected with bad aspects of MOON NODES.If it is no goal will be scored.
For the second goal did you notified is that line free of bad aspects of moon nodes.I did not check.
And for the third goal yes, My dearest Gordana, that is the RULE.But without bad aspects by Moon nodes

fensi88

Franco, thanks for sharing this appreciation, I always wonder why in some cases, for example ASC/DSC when change sign, there is goal and other time their is not.
I check out what you said.
For first 2 goals there were no bad aspect with Nodes. BUt I do not know how it happend that I saw Me enter in 7 house, now when I check out it is Ma which enter in 7 house! Here we have an intereseting fact! Mars is in square with Nodes, but also conjunct antiscion of N Node. Do you have experience with these cases?

Last edited:

banefranco

Yes,
Take a look at this chart.MA is aspected by square from Moon Nodes
and in Scorpio.
When MA changed the house it was goal but irregular one.
I watched that match
That is an example.

Attachments

• Roma.jpg
    Roma.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

banefranco

But due to my knowledge which is low I noticed that evening matches concern 4th house and matchess until 6:00 PM o'clock or may be later a little bit concern 10th house.I mean with aspects to house cusp and also with aspects from Moon Nodes to rulers and house cusps.I do not know how to explain but it is in connection with day and night part of the chart.But it is not Hour time it is planet's time as planets represent earth time.
I am sorry becouse of confused explanation.

banefranco

Well I use to analize at what time to do some things and that is in connection to planets as the planets represent the time.I answered to one person yesterday in short that 5:00 o'clock yesterday is not the same today.It changes every day.But that is still hightek knowledge for me but I use to take care about that.The TIME passes on the different level than we use to.

fensi88

When MA changed the house it was goal but irregular one.

Thanks a lot! This is very important because it decrease posibility for possible scoring. I also notice that very often when sign change on some house cusp it may be goal, but I can not explain why, so I start to write down all cases when it was goal to see after some time if I can get some connection with "something".

Last edited:

fensi88

banefranco said:
But due to my knowledge which is low I noticed that evening matches concern 4th house and matchess until 6:00 PM o'clock or may be later a little bit concern 10th house.I mean with aspects to house cusp and also with aspects from Moon Nodes to rulers and house cusps.
Wow! This is very important too! So, one more way to decrease possibility for possible goals! One can see, you really search deep charts!

banefranco

But take care about Moon nodes.
And I said that I am lazy to write more.but in short only houses 1,4,7,10 are concerned and the rest.....that is a lot to write.It is easy to say.Take a look to private massage.

fensi88

You have the chart Roma -Inter, find four goals,I found only three but I could not find the fourth.
Because 3 of 4 goals were scored in II half I must know if there was some add time on 1st half and exact length of pause.
When I watch some match I write down in local time start of match and time of goals, so I can later check out what happend in chart at exact time.

banefranco

I do not know,sorry, but it is helpful if you find first aspect for goal according to exact minute when the goal was scored there was just one clear aspect you cannot miss and from that moment just count minutes.
I am really sorry.