John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Well Fensi88 I predicted just for fun points in the match Partizan-CSKA.The score was about 120 and more.What Frawley said about basketball? How to predict the basketball score?He he.As I told you He has magazine he has TV show.That is luck.
B b G

banefranco

Thanks for info about jersey but I am very disappointed with quality and update of informations at wilipedia generally.There are no updates on time.Almost any information I find there I must check somewhere else.Well just for announcement not to believe there absolutely.
For Iceland away dress good info couse it is white that is enough, thanks again

att75

Yesterday

banefranco said:
Special take care what does the POF makes to nodes and meaning of that aspect

In one case, Tau-Barca, POF and South Node was almost conjunct. Tau has won, as you predicted.

fensi88

Thanks for info about jersey but I am very disappointed with quality and update of informations at wilipedia generally.

Yes, especially when it comes to 3rd sport kit variant. When I want to be sure I search for photos from last matches or videos on www.youtube.com

banefranco

About POF and Nodes that is discovery write in one table what happens and after some examples the rule will be visible.
Let see.

Tzvetan

Franco, please explain: do you refer to via combusta as the last degrees of Libra and first degrees of Scorpio or the last degrees of no matter what sign the ASC is placed in?

banefranco

Via COMBUSTA is from 25 degrees of Libra to 10 degrees of Scorpio. That is the time distance not distance in degreese but as the whole chart is in degrees that is the time which passes till one planet enters and finishes this let say trip through.VIA COMBUSTA is given name by mystake that mean way full of blood.Why the planet is less damaged than when combusted by the SUN.When the planet is combusted by the SUN that is definite or final destruction, the way of blood is the way of serious weakness but there is more at the beginning and less at the end of that road.As when someone is ill.Now, there is no more or less combusted planet.It is or it is not.Just imagine if you burn a peace of paper with temperature of 200 c or with a 1000 c. There is no difference it will be burned.The distance from the SUN up to 8 30 degrees is that distance it is the same for combusted planet and there is no fine difference between. In VIA COMBUSTA situation there is the difference let say there is help like in seakness it is important if the human body is in good shape or not.I hope I was clear.
That is the main reason why I do not predict any match with VIA COMBUSTA.Things can happen unexpectible.
You could see I predicted all matches, basketball,hockey and soccer even basketball close to the total of points in match Partizan-CSKA I think it was total 123 and I predicted more than 120,but the problem is that sometimes there is surprise I still discover when I finish I will predict even those matches for sure.

banefranco

Actual problem is also that many astrologers wanted these undefined situations just becouse of Natal predictions to stay in the field of magic.In this kind of prediction you must be direct and that is the reason why many avoid this, fear to make mystake. But there are also some of them who do not fear to write mystakes, so many that I still waste the time to discover those mystakes and by the way there are plenty of them.Our fasmous so called......

banefranco

Ok, you have two charts one Wales lost agains Germany and the second Turkey los in extended time against Spain.I predicted Turkey to win or draw but I did not check the whole match as usual, that happens when you predict the match using chart for the beginning of the match.
I was not so sure about surprise Wales to win but I wanted to.
Well both teams played in red jerseys.
I would like to read someone's explanation especially about Turkey.

Attachments

• Turkay.jpg
    Turkay.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Wales.jpg
    Wales.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 45

banefranco

Ok here I enclose Tommorow soccer match Poland league Odra-Wisla Plock
Take a great care, this image is a trap if you predict upon that base you might be wrong.
Why?Becouse in just two minutes POF changes house and make conjunction to the Moon,the ruler of the 10th house
now there are some rules from Frawley book:
-If the Moon is ruler of the 10 house that house is excluded from aspects.Ok.Why?
-If the ruler of the 10th house is in conjunction with POF Lord 1 wins, sorry L1 is favoured.Ok.How favoured?
-If dispositor of POF make app conjunction to POF L1 wins?
At the other side we have ASC via combusta, L1 in the 6 house almost totaly crashed.
I would not predict that rest is up to you but if I am pushed to preidct I would predict
total 1 goal or more in the first half. or on the edge 2+ goals in the first Half.
What I want to tell you that if you have so many oposite testimonies it is difficult to predict.
If we make the list with prority status of aspects than we would know what is the strongest and the weakest
aspect, measurable.
Now We have the rule-Last moon aspect with the Lords 1,4,7,10 that team wins.Good
Last moon aspect is with the ruler of the 7th house MARS or aplycation aspect with the ruler of the 4 house SATURN
which will happen tommorow late afternoon.Well, joke.
What to chose when the offer is so wide like on vegetables market.
I think I understand if any loses than problem is with ORBS,if any wins it is according to one of the rules.
If draw there are many testimonies on both sides.
And that is what we call prediction of the greatest astrologer.EEEEEEEEEEE he he.
I wish all of you to predict right, anyway reasonable excuse awaits for you.

Attachments

• Odra.jpg
    Odra.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 56

fensi88

If time is right, there are 2 scenarious depends of sport kit of Wisla.
Odra's home sport kit is blue with a little red.
Wistla can dress red/white kit, or only white kit.

1 scenario Wisla in white
Odra is DSC as darker sport kit.(Ma-little red in Pi=blue)
Wisla is ASC = Ve, Li white

2 scenario Wisla red/white
In that case Wisla will be DSC, because ruler Ma is in mutable sign, 2 colours( Pi can mean white also) and ASC will be Odra because ruler is in moveable sign, not mutable, and Ve=blue in Ar=little red.

AMa is on 14 Li 49, by JF that would be testimony that DSC team will lose.

Wisla is strong favorite(thay are on top of list, Odra on bottom). Moon is VOC (draw or favorite). According to this, Wisla can not lose, so it seams thay will play in white dress and win.

banefranco

Sorry to all,
I wanted that chart to be analized even I made a mystake
,this right one is easy

Attachments

• Odra.jpg
    Odra.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 43

LionKing

Well just for the heck of it. And it is not the first time but it was one of the first ones I had done when Scorpio was on the Via Combust AC. Breaking my own rule!! But hey... follow me with this because I did it two days in a row.
It was Hockey. Tonight I bet that N.Y. Rangers would lose against Carolina Hurricanes. Now a lot of you would ask why I did it. Look at the chart at the end of the game. 1st H is Scorpio. 7th H is Taurus. Mars is looking too good and in the 4th H. Venus is retro and combust.
To me... the Moon would mean very little in the chart. I instead went by planets. Obviouse Mars was going to be King.
Of course the same pattern was yesterday. But be very very careful with this. Like I said, I never never bet when AC is via combust. But hey when you see Venus retro and combust... it speaks for itself. Hope you and I learned something with this experiment. V/r LionKing:D I won both days!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=0&adl=18&ast=&gm=a1&sday=3&btyp=2&syr=2009&zod=&lang=e&orbp=&mth=gw&cid=lgsfiled1mR1f-u1197230869&hsy=5&smon=4&nhor=7&go.x=16&go.y=7

banefranco

Ha, you are not the only one with breaking own rules, I predicted yesterday Boston to win so the Boston won but that is not what I call astrology.Becouse I expected Carolina to win,I did not play but i expected.If you see i predict very rare NBA I still check how to place teams.Yesterday Tau Ceramica lost against Barcelona I do not have pisture from that match but Panathinaikos won in Siena and Olimpiakos in Madrid.What is wrong with Tau.When I check I will give an answer till we 'investigate' these problems rule still stands:'Do not predict when ASC is Via Cimbusta'.I hope you agree.

att75

LionKing said:
N.Y. Rangers would lose against Carolina Hurricanes.

Congrats for your prediction! I only have a technical note. Carolina Hurricanes plays in Raleigh, North Carolina, at least I think so; wikipedia claims the same, and if you read the game's recap at NHL.com, it's Raleigh there as well ( http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2008021152 ). I'm saying this because your chart says it's Charleston, South Carolina. I don't know the distance between these cities, and if the chart might be different when casted to Raleigh, though. :)