John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

To all concerned,
If you use methods in Sports Astrology you will find relative precize.It can be and it cannot be.I place bets and can say that I cannot miss.Only if I do not play strictly using those methods.
Some secrets are not told and methods are useless.Mostly.There are no astrologers in this moment who can say the clear way to win.So its funny,Frawley makes money on book we lose money on bets.Everybody is satisfied expect us.
But if you steel believe that Sport astrolgy will help, buy it.
And spend the time in practise and wasting your time.
Think a little, if I told you, practise astrology that means test it becouse I am not sure.On the other hand if I should have clear method I would say, play you cannot lose.
Thats the way it works.
Regards to all who will not buy the book.
That is definitely the book you do not have to read.

Wolfgang

Hi There,
I got a good chuckle from your post. I like that you tell it "like it is"! I have had much the same experiences as you have had gambling. Lately i have been studying Courtney Roberts "real time" method for forecasting games. Her selections for today are as follows: Phil. Eagles to win vs Wash. Redskins: Chi. Bears over Det, Lions: and Ten Titans over Balt. Ravens.
Anyone with an interest in sports astrology owes it to themselves to check out her website, which explains her methods, for free. She is trying to cook up a new forum for Sat. nite forecasting of Sunday NFL games. Her web addy is courtneyrobertshome.com.

LionKing

Banifranco and Wolfgang. I agree with both of you. Frawley did miss a few things in his sports book. But there are things to learn in it. What he missed, I stumbled on. I am surprised to see that Frawley didn't say anthing more about certain things such as Via Combust and other matters. I will agree... if you just stay with Frawley's method... you will lose money. But... if you learn some of the basics of what he writes about and move from there and study moon placement... you may become a winner.:eek: V/r LionKing

Last edited:

Wolfgang

Hi Guys,
Forecasting winners is certainly dicey, no matter how you slice it. There is no way to consider all of the various factors that will come in to play. At best, we are able to focus in on a few key factors that we hope indicate which way the game will go.
As for myself, 4 of 8 picking winners this weekend is not exactly what i had in mind, but it gives me Pandora's Hope that we can improve.
Would you guys like to join a live forum on Sat Nites that is devoted to picking Sunday's winners in the NFL? Maybe we can learn from each other. As for myself, i am learning Courtney Roberts "real time" methods. Please check out this method on her website and let me know what you think. courtneyrobertshome.com

banefranco

Hello Lion and all of you who are eager for knowledge.And for earning money.
My opinion is when you write a book write it right at all or do not write undoubtely foolishness.I apologize, my English is not my first language.Some missunderstandings are possible but I understood that book quiet well.
And take a look of the way he wrote a book.As he is 'above the top'.
Astrology is the knowledge where you must always be, let me say monastic and humble.Always a student not the Master.
I am sure that all of us has the same knowledge before we got that book.I confess I expected something I did not know.
About the moon,let me say how I see the Moon.As a real time way of the game.If its combust or VOC it is just an information do the teams play nervous or close or anyway.But it is not information who will win or how many goals will be.You can find many samples that the moon was slow and it was more than five goals. By the way last aspect by moon with rulers of the 1st or 7th house that predict the winer ar complitely foolish.PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR MONEY.
It does not make winner even the whole galaxy is envolved. :38:
But if anyone want to exange the knowledge I can be contacted by post.
No public contacts.
The reason is, I am afraid that if someone is ready to write the book such as Sport Astrology why would not be ready to write another book, to steal someones knowledge and, OH my dear GOD, interprete that on his own way.:)
Stupid and active are the sort of people I am affraid the most.What a mass they can make.
Have a nice time you all

LionKing

I'm game for that idea. I'd love to contest other astrologer games people and see how well we can do. Hey I have to skin my knees a few times before I can be a true master at prediction. But like I said... I think I know enough to write a book on it. Oh and yes... I will write it so the average person can interpret what I mean. I took that in consideration. I want to make a lot of people winners. V/r LionKing

banefranco

Wolfgang, I have read the text on the site you adviced but I did not find any methods only the way that man thinking.I must say,He is acctualy right.
I had a situation to get a brilliant information of how to set where which team in soccer and in any sport is.I mean who is 1 house who is 7.
Of course I am not allowed to tell it in a respect to the owner of that knowledge but I can say that I can predict soccer matches with 100% guess with double chance,somethimes winner,very rare exact score.
The point is my poor knowledge does alow this level.
I try to analize astromap for the match as you watch it on TV.Do not be affraid.It does not take so long time.
And that is called astro animation.You will now have many questions but everything is simple as that.If you have any doubt in any moment eg problematic end of half-time ore problematic situacion at the end of the game DO NOT analize that match.There are planty of them.When you watch rulers 1 and 7 they just make a picture of the team JUST HOW THEY LOOKS LIKE.It does not signifies how they play.Hte rulers of the 4 and 10 do that.But it is not a sign who will win.If I tell you now some thing than I may give secret to John Frawley to predict a result not to guess as he does using astrology.
But for him it will be free of charge HA HA.Do not make decision if one of rulers is very close to the house cusp of the other one.I mean inside of the house and 1 or two degrees far from the cusp.That is absolutely wrong sign that ruler 7 will win,You can find it in match Gijon-Barcelona Sep 21.
frawley said that team in the 7.th house will win.Aha when tommorow comes.In astrology there are no exceptions and rules are definite.Do not forget.I look moving of the planets for all the time any match exist till the end.That you must do also.In the other hand you risk to guess the result rather than predict.
And final for now.EVERY MATCH AT EVERY PLACE AT ANY TIME CAN BE PREDICTED.DO NOT TRY TO FORCE YOURSELF TO PREDICT EVERY MATCH.

Wolfgang

Hey Lion King,
That sounds awesome! I will let Courtney know that there will be more than just we two aboard! The purpose of the get together is to pick Sunday's NFL winners. Do you follow the NFL? I will let you know when the first meeting is, as soon as she tells me. Have you been to her website yet? courtneyrobertshome.com. She explains her methods there for free.

banefranco

Wolfgang give me the exact link.They have chat there but that Mr.Cortney gave me just the site where he explains his way of thinking about predicting.

banefranco

Lion
It seems that we all would like to see other people as winners.And at this very moment we both see the only person as the winner.John Frawley.All for one.Ha ha.

banefranco

Wolfgang
I have read the other text.Well I do not try to run away or to be understood like make excuse but it is a perfect way to predict winners only if you can get really right personal data for coaches or at least three players.I will use definitely that method when I predict a winner of the league.But in soccer it is almost impossible to get all personal data of coaches and players and even then my opinion is that you must use your personal view if the constelations between the planets are fine balanced.Then it is very difficult to be objective.And my aim is to find definite rule for winning the match.There are some rules but only in a few days in the year.When that time comes I will give to all of you that information.Even, lets use initials instead of full name, even to JF.
I hope you can bet on soccer in USA.For european famous leagues.
There are stirct planet positions which show absolute winner.

LionKing

Oh yea... high on NFL. I just made two predictions that came through. Sort of. Ha! Oh they both won... but because of Saturn trine Jupiter... not as well as I had posted. Of course I said that Dallas would squeek by. I also said Colts would comfortably win. They won, but just by 4. Not as well as I predicted. Like I said. Saturn kicks everyones azz... ha! But yea... NFL... pro basketball and fights... ect. I'm all in. V/r LionKing
P.S. You can see my predictions on the sport area in the sports threads.

banefranco

Re: John Frawley is stand up

If you have deep feelings express them if you believe in pure soul.And if you send no answer that will make you funny.Indeed.Fairy Light I know who you are I would say the words genious in colours.Hi you beautifull LIBRA

fensi88

Banefranco, thanks for this thread. It is most important to hear comments about this book from people who bet, because when you invest money upon some rules from this book and do not get nothing after that, you surely know if that works or not, so I believe you.

banefranco

Hello you Libra,
It is my pleasure and honour to hear a word of perfect astrologer even you did not write a book.Nobody is perfect but Genious John.I appologize but the name John or Johann was used on specific way in Slovenia if you need an explanation I will rather give to oyu in private message.
By the way i use the oportunity to mention to you that I sent you an Email and so expect your affirmation.But till 18:00
Thank you for encouragement.The day is more valuable when it starts with Libra.In any way.
Regards Franco

banefranco

At some other astrology sites I tried to explain that the stars are not sick of our computer astrology programs.They shine the same at every moment and if Genious John F thinks that they deffer from Franco's computers he absolutely missed profesion.Or if the stars use to take a tea break at 3:00 o'clock in England and do not work untill all soccer matches are not finished.Let say about 5:00 o'clock is another tea break.What to suggest to the stars.Take another brake.Or Mr.Genious John introduces a new tea break in England.Anyway the mankind is stupid to believe even to Genious John but the great enjury will wait for him when the time comes.Up where we all belong.