Sun/Moon personality combos

CapAquaPis

There are 12 sun signs and 12 moon signs, 12x12=144 combinations of sun/moon sign personalities. Here's a few (13) I came up with:

#1 Aries sun/moon - they believe they lead the way.
# 13 (Wicked) Taurus sun/Aries moon - really mean, really pushy.
# 69 (LOL) - Virgo sun/Sag moon - Ideal partner (for me).
# 72 Virgo sun/Pisces moon - love match (Aquarius sun/moon here).
# 100 Scorpio sun/Cancer moon - Wants to be a Mom (or Dad).
# 111 Sagittarius sun/Gemini moon - Televangelist (preach on).
# 123 Capricorn sun/Gemini moon - Your typical boss (bottom line).
# 144 Pisces sun/moon - spiritualist or psychic.
# 57 Cancer sun/Sagittarius moon - Heads a non-profit charity.
# 75 Libra sun/Gemini sun - They won't be greedy jerks.
# 22 Taurus sun/Aquarius moon - They're in odds with the status quo.
# 50 Cancer sun/Taurus moon - Fashionistas or picture models.
and #92 Scorpio sun/moon - Either bullies or psychopaths.
I find Aries sun/Scorpio moon and Scorpio sun/Aries moon types to be sinister.
And I wonder #131 Aquarius sun/moon are geniuses (that would be me).

CapAquaPis

What’s Leo Sun/Virgo Moon

I think they're so vain - they think the song is about them (Carly Simon joke).

I find Aries sun/Sag moon or Leo moon to be really mean. And Scorpio sun/Leo or Sag moon to be awful. Aries & Scorpio are ruled by Mars and Pluto, Leo ruled by the Sun, and Aries along with Leo and Sagittarius are fire signs. :devil:

CapAquaPis

Aquarius belongs to the last third of the zodiac: the developed, which includes Sagittarius, Capricorn and Pisces. They are viewed as mature, intelligent and open-minded, traits an Aquarius would be attracted to. There's also the "hot" side: Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Virgo vs. the "cold" side (developed stage) in weather astrology, while the "mild" side is Aries and Taurus (Spring), and Libra and Scorpio (Autumn) - well, in the northern hemisphere where astrology began. The hot signs can be a problem to Aquarius, mild signs are challenging or can be overcome (exceptions in my case are many Aries and most Scorpio).

CapAquaPis

Virgo sun/Aquarius moon - comedians of the zodiac (Phil Hendrie, radio show comedian, Sep 1, 1955). The forces of Mercury with liberal Aquarian impulse.

Aquarius sun/Capricorn rising - pessimistic or "dark" humor (Matt Groening, cartoonist, Feb 15, 1954). His moon is Gemini, again the Mercurian comic in forms of his artistic work like the Simpsons (TV), Life is Hell (comic strip) and Futurama (TV).

Leo/Capricorn and Leo/Aquarius are dramatic kind of people, since Leo is one of dramatic qualities, but they can get easily depressed (Leo-Aquarius bi-polarity).

Leo sun/Pisces moon people (and vice versa) have a higher chance of becoming actors in cinema, television or the stage, an ability to get into character.

and finally, Cancer sun/Aquarius moon (and vice versa) are "transgenders" of the zodiac, or quite likely to identify as a different gender than biological sex (I have Cancer rising, a crucial factor in the first sex-change op transwoman Christine Jorgensen's chart-b. May 30, 1926 - Gemini sun/Aquarius moon).

AstroAries

Aries Sun/Pisces Moon I will note this, having a Pisces Moon I believe has had a major effect on my dreams which are more often than not dark and dreary.