The 2 sides of Gemini

CapAquaPis

Gemini, the twins in the astrological zodiac, has a duality, esp. named for its ruler planet Mercury, the fastest orbiting and closest planet to our sun (59? days cycle). Gemini and Mercury represent speed or flight, travel, science, communication, athleticism and artistry.

Light Mercury - a scientific mind, and communicator for the good of mankind. Example: Art Bell (born June 17, 1945) - former talk radio host of Coast-to-Coast AM, a paranormal discussion program.

Dark Mercury - scammer and thief, and business corruption of our worse human nature. Example: US president Donald Trump (born June 14, 1946) - tycoon and billionaire of his real estate business empire.

All signs have a good and bad side, but no sign is so striking than of Geminis.

CapAquaPis

On Donald Trump's natal chart, his Mars conjunct ascendant node in 29' Leo - a conjunct Mars with Ascendant...or with Venus, makes a person having a major temperament issue. Our current president is someone we don't want to be near nuclear weapon launch codes (the red button). I don't wanna make this a political thread, but Trump repeatedly shown himself to be an unpresidential figure.

And for Art Bell's, his ascendant is Virgo - another sign ruled by Mercury. He's a Libertarian who used to be conservative Republican until the mid 1990s when he decided to make his formerly political late-night radio talk show to discuss even cooler topics on the paranormal (he had a UFO sighting near his home in Pahrump, NV outside of Las Vegas). He has an open mind for the bizarre and supernatural.

CapAquaPis

Oh Jesus. Knock off the Trump stuff already.

OH sorry about that, let's keep politics out of this thread, but like I say, a type of Gemini climbs the ladder by cheating the way to the top. Many Astrologers don't have a high view of Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders or J.E. Bush either.

I'm born on a new moon, which I guess makes me the opposite of full moons. Aquarius sun/moon here...I won't relate to those certain type of air signs. And I;m not jealous of successful people - esp. if they're Sagittarius or Pisces sun.

mdinaz

My point is that people have an irrational hate for <fill in politician name>, so they project whatever they want to see and then find it in the chart. I could probably look at your chart and make you sound like Ted Bundy or Bernie Maddoff too. Trump has created multi-billion dollar international companies that employ tens of thousands of people. More than once. If he really was such a buffoon, moron or crook, none of that would exist.

AppLeo

two+towers.jpg

InfoOverload2

OH sorry about that, let's keep politics out of this thread, but like I say, a type of Gemini climbs the ladder by cheating the way to the top. Many Astrologers don't have a high view of Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders or J.E. Bush either.

I'm born on a new moon, which I guess makes me the opposite of full moons. Aquarius sun/moon here...I won't relate to those certain type of air signs. And I;m not jealous of successful people - esp. if they're Sagittarius or Pisces sun.

My point was that it isn't Gemini energy that makes Trump, Trump. It's his full moon/sun opposite moon. These people have a tough journey emotionally

mdinaz

My point was that it isn't Gemini energy that makes Trump, Trump. It's his full moon/sun opposite moon. These people have a tough journey emotionally

I just looked at his chart for the first time. I think what makes Trump Trump is a stellium of Sun/Uranus/Node all opposite the Moon, while Saturn and Venus are conj. The former gives him a very active fast-moving mind, and has little time for emotional content. Combine this with the Venus/Saturn conj and he's all logic, all goals, all the time. No room for emotional attachments and sentimentality. This is why he sometimes comes across as callous - not because he's evil or mean, just simply because he can't relate to emotional sensitivity or being "offended". I kind of like that aspect, I'm tired of people in government trying to please everyone all the time with their PC nonsense. He says what he means and he sticks to it. Never see that out of your lifer politicians, I don't care which party.

AppLeo

I just looked at his chart for the first time. I think what makes Trump Trump is a stellium of Sun/Uranus/Node all opposite the Moon, while Saturn and Venus are conj. The former gives him a very active fast-moving mind, and has little time for emotional content. Combine this with the Venus/Saturn conj and he's all logic, all goals, all the time. No room for emotional attachments and sentimentality. This is why he sometimes comes across as callous - not because he's evil or mean, just simply because he can't relate to emotional sensitivity or being "offended". I kind of like that aspect, I'm tired of people in government trying to please everyone all the time with their PC nonsense. He says what he means and he sticks to it. Never see that out of your lifer politicians, I don't care which party.

Are you a conservative/republican?

detectahead

I am conservative/republican and I agree with his analysis but that doesn’t indicate he is by what he said.
Are you a liberal appleo? Because most of your comments point in that direction

mdinaz

Huge difference between libertarian and liberal. A libertarian wants as small government as possible. A liberal ("progressive") thinks government is the solution to everything. The classic liberal of the 18th century and the modern liberal are polar opposites. In recent years there isn't much difference between Democrats and Republicans - they both love big government. The problem with the Libertarian Party is some of them are so Libertarian as to nearly be anarchist. That's not going to win any elections.

CapAquaPis

Geminis have a great ability in communication - getting their line across and the bottom line to be filled. John F Kennedy (born May 29, 1917-died Nov 22, 1963) is another Gemini known for oratory skills. He's the last president to been assassinated...whatever he said could attracted bitter enemies.

mdinaz

Geminis have a great ability in communication - getting their line across and the bottom line to be filled. John F Kennedy (born May 29, 1917-died Nov 22, 1963) is another Gemini known for oratory skills. He's the last president to been assassinated...whatever he said could attracted bitter enemies.

I still think you are projecting here. George H. W. Bush was also a Gemini and hardly a great orator. President Lincoln was a great orator and had no Gemini at all. More than one aspect can account for whether someone is a great orator.