John Frawley Technique question

Luney

Hi Guys, just got the book... Horary text book

Was wondering with what John says about the astrologer casts the chart after reading the question.?
Does this makes the querants erected chart invalid. .?.
Do you personally throw your own chart after reading a question on the forum? Or do you go by the chart erected by the Querant?
This I do need some help please?
Boggled!
Thanks
Luney.

tikana

here is the thing

does chart make sense?

look at lord of asce, moon locations. where are they?

if they are in 8th .... a person feels very anxcious or worried
if they are in 12th .. a person might be shooting himself / herself in the foot

if a question about a marriage and moon in 7th or asce lord in 7th - the person is genuinly concerned

hour agreement is almost never enough cause the querent could be asking random question

T

Luney

here is the thing

does chart make sense?

look at lord of asce, moon locations. where are they?

if they are in 8th .... a person feels very anxcious or worried
if they are in 12th .. a person might be shooting himself / herself in the foot

if a question about a marriage and moon in 7th or asce lord in 7th - the person is genuinly concerned

hour agreement is almost never enough cause the querent could be asking random question

T
Ok..so it would be in my descetion whether it needs further enquiry. To generate a clearer match with the quisited. Much appreciated.

rafaella

Hi Guys, just got the book... Horary text book

Was wondering with what John says about the astrologer casts the chart after reading the question.?
Does this makes the querants erected chart invalid. .?.
Do you personally throw your own chart after reading a question on the forum? Or do you go by the chart erected by the Querant?
This I do need some help please?
Boggled!
Thanks
Luney.

This is a forum for study, and many astrologers, each astrologer can't produce the chart for the question a querent on the forum has. Common sense. But if you hire a professional astrologer, they will then make the chart for their location and the time they understood the question.

Hope that makes sense :)

Luney

This is a forum for study, and many astrologers, each astrologer can't produce the chart for the question a querent on the forum has. Common sense. But if you hire a professional astrologer, they will then make the chart for their location and the time they understood the question.

Hope that makes sense :)

If this is a place of study, we are obviously studying to be astrologers. How can we be profesional astrologers if we ignore the teacher. Edit.. While I am a student , I wouldnt attempt to do this on the forum.. Correct...

Last edited: