Anything stand out in my chart/ first impressions?

allornot

chart.jpgnew to astrology and would love to hear your thoughts on my chart!

Senecar

Hi I started reading about Astrology only from few weeks ago in serious manner, so I am not really up to reading charts yet, however, I will give a go as practice.

Your are from caring family background. Your work could be - technology or communication based?, and you are known for problem solving in difficult situations.

You long for spiritual freedom, interested in ESP, Metaphysical, Meditation, Religious and Magickal topics. You could be a psychic.

Last edited:

detectahead

Another area I see promising as far as career pursuit would be:
Real Estate agent
Business related to prepping and cleaning real estate or vacation properties to be sold or rented again.

detectahead

My reason for mentioning it first. Sun in Leo conjunct 6th cusp, the best expression of your character is working with children. Pisces Asc with moon conjunct, A sensitive, caring and nurturing person who will sacrifice in order to please. Emotional expression is one of the best ways in which to bring yourself on the same level with children. When you have this connection naturally they will listen and learn

HighlyEvolved

Hello. What stroke ME at first is you Saturn closely conjunct IC and opposite to Pluto closely conjunct MC. It seems to me that one or both of your parents could have been quite strict. They surely meant it in a good way, but they were restricting you when you were young a lot. Saturn and Pluto also being square to your 12th house moon means it has impact on you til today, maybe to the point of you refusing or finding it hard to show your feelings which run very deep or maybe you could be a bit of an escapist and have a vivid imagination. But because of them being nicely aspected to your Sun, this could have been good for you as it taught you how to assert yourself and know your place in the world. It didn't make you lose confidence in yourself, it rather made you stronger. Saturn being quite tightly opposite to Pluto may show that there were some power struggles between them too. Ruler of the 10th house (of Sagittarius) in 4th (Jupiter) means that you can work from home, which may or may not have something to do with teaching, maybe something to do with art. Or you could have a possibility to continue in family business.
These were just my assumptions. Well did I get something right? I'm still learning and am thankful to you for posting your chart. Trying to read other people's charts is a good way of learning

whiteflame1997

If am wrong at this sorry am only had this as fun hoddy for like year so havent done reading on others chart that much X3

oki the First thing i notice was PICSES MOON!<3 then its congjuncting the Acsendant and you have leo sun and mercury. Then i look at the elements i was like NO EARTH! :0 or no planet in a earth sign. Not that i have much more earth...have capricorn neptun and virgo north node XD

then how do you hold rutines? am awfult at that earthyness ^^''

You are probably the sweetest lover, like cancer in the 4 house trining the picses moon

(plus sagittarius mars isn't the most angry people, i have one sag mars two twins~ c; but you might be intense and passioned, or intens passioned, when you first get mad because of pluto congjuncting it, also you will be really emotional or sad when you get angry, might be because your mother was strict or cold to your emotional needs , when she got mad it hurt you in someway so now you might find it a bit hard to express your anger, so holding it is better when its not.
you will most likely good understanding of your partner emotional needs, values, you can probably feel when the relastionship is begining to falling apart or blooming for the better. probably you like to do something romantic where you safe and at home with.

i don't know if this was worng or right but i got to train to become better at reading chart so please say where it was off and on Thank you ^^

but overall you seem like warm, empathic person~<3

Arena

Most outstanding in your chart is
Sun conjunct Mercury, very intelligent
Moon trine the Venus-Jupiter conjunction, loved and successful with dealing with people, but also artistic.

But there is also a darker side.
Pluto opposite Saturn right on your angles.
I think this might indicate that something very trying happened when you were just a baby, possibly some kind of separation or death - and this brought sadness upon your family. This also means you might sometimes want to withdraw and isolate yourself from the world. It can mean struggle and self sacrifice, but also endurance, a fighting spirit that ultimately reaches success.

rahu

Banned
hi allornot
...... I'm have no idea what chart moonris3 is looking at but your Jupiter is highly aspected as it is conjunct the node and Venus and trine to the moon.
the Jupiter/venus/node stellium is very favorable as it gives you a very intelligent mind, it gives you a optimistic and just personality, it shows many friends are drawn to you as you opinions are always correct.

with venus included you are loved by everyone that knows you and Jupiter and venus give great luck in love and a expansive and loving feel for all people. Jupiter as it rules the higher mind shows that you intuitively know where to find answers to your research and that often you go directly to the sources or books you need.

Jupiter is the teacher so as friends are drawn to you for your knowledge, you,as you have mentioned ,are a born teacher and with venus conjunct Jupiter, your feeling for children are very strong.

the venus/Jupiter/node conjunction gives you infallible intuition. this can show up as psychic abilities but most often it shows that you intuitions never let you down.

the trine of the moon to this stellum highlights and accentuates everything I have already mentioned. it increases you love of people, it increases your sense of justice and fair play, it increases the attraction that other have for you and it increases toy ability to transmit you ideas to the larger social body.

but with all these emotional/intuition expansive aspects ,you also have a pluto/Saturn opposition on your MS/IC axis. this shows you can be very reclusive. it can show insecurity of low self esteem based on a very constrictive childhood. here your father seems to be very restrictive and would be the primary cause of your feeling of lack of self worth.as this opposition is square to your ascendant , you likely have a difficult time socially and showing your inner love and light to others.

arena's comments may be correct, that your early life was conditioned by family separation or death. and it is clear that your early childhood may have been quite difficult as the Saturn/pluto opposition can show extreme abuse around you as a child and these conditions may be on going as by your age you are likely still in your fathers household.

juno is conjunct to your conjunct to Jupiter/venus and the node also which shows that even though you may have suffered a harsh childhood, you grandparents have always been at your side and supported you through you hard times.
with moon trine to juno ,it may be your maternal grandparent were more supportive than you paternal grandparents.

actually though the Saturn/pluto opposition can show material want in you childhood, the stellium of juno/node/venus/Jupiter tends to show your grandparents are financial stable and have/or will give you substantial financial assistance.

you do have an interesting aspect that likely has given your wonder and confusion.
your mercury/sun conjunction is opposed to the Uranus/Neptune midpoint.

this because of your intuitional and psychic emotional basis, shows that you have dreams and visions. it van give astral/vivid dreams which can be prophetic. but these visions can also be mentally confusing because you some times are confused by the thoughts in your own mind.
this can show you have great plans and intelligence but that you often find a lack of will or confusion when trying to make decisions. it is as if you can see both sides of any issue but can't decide which viewpoint is correct.

rahu

allornot

Hello. What stroke ME at first is you Saturn closely conjunct IC and opposite to Pluto closely conjunct MC. It seems to me that one or both of your parents could have been quite strict. They surely meant it in a good way, but they were restricting you when you were young a lot. Saturn and Pluto also being square to your 12th house moon means it has impact on you til today, maybe to the point of you refusing or finding it hard to show your feelings which run very deep or maybe you could be a bit of an escapist and have a vivid imagination. But because of them being nicely aspected to your Sun, this could have been good for you as it taught you how to assert yourself and know your place in the world. It didn't make you lose confidence in yourself, it rather made you stronger. Saturn being quite tightly opposite to Pluto may show that there were some power struggles between them too. Ruler of the 10th house (of Sagittarius) in 4th (Jupiter) means that you can work from home, which may or may not have something to do with teaching, maybe something to do with art. Or you could have a possibility to continue in family business.
These were just my assumptions. Well did I get something right? I'm still learning and am thankful to you for posting your chart. Trying to read other people's charts is a good way of learning
Thanks for taking the time to reply. You were definitely spot on about the strict parent and power difference thing. Also, I do tend to be quite imaginative and am often caught 'zoning out' up in my own head. Hugely fond of creative endeavors like music, arts, literature too! You did a really good job for someone still learning! Thanks again :)

allornot

hi allornot
...... I'm have no idea what chart moonris3 is looking at but your Jupiter is highly aspected as it is conjunct the node and Venus and trine to the moon.
the Jupiter/venus/node stellium is very favorable as it gives you a very intelligent mind, it gives you a optimistic and just personality, it shows many friends are drawn to you as you opinions are always correct.

with venus included you are loved by everyone that knows you and Jupiter and venus give great luck in love and a expansive and loving feel for all people. Jupiter as it rules the higher mind shows that you intuitively know where to find answers to your research and that often you go directly to the sources or books you need.

Jupiter is the teacher so as friends are drawn to you for your knowledge, you,as you have mentioned ,are a born teacher and with venus conjunct Jupiter, your feeling for children are very strong.

the venus/Jupiter/node conjunction gives you infallible intuition. this can show up as psychic abilities but most often it shows that you intuitions never let you down.

the trine of the moon to this stellum highlights and accentuates everything I have already mentioned. it increases you love of people, it increases your sense of justice and fair play, it increases the attraction that other have for you and it increases toy ability to transmit you ideas to the larger social body.

but with all these emotional/intuition expansive aspects ,you also have a pluto/Saturn opposition on your MS/IC axis. this shows you can be very reclusive. it can show insecurity of low self esteem based on a very constrictive childhood. here your father seems to be very restrictive and would be the primary cause of your feeling of lack of self worth.as this opposition is square to your ascendant , you likely have a difficult time socially and showing your inner love and light to others.

arena's comments may be correct, that your early life was conditioned by family separation or death. and it is clear that your early childhood may have been quite difficult as the Saturn/pluto opposition can show extreme abuse around you as a child and these conditions may be on going as by your age you are likely still in your fathers household.

juno is conjunct to your conjunct to Jupiter/venus and the node also which shows that even though you may have suffered a harsh childhood, you grandparents have always been at your side and supported you through you hard times.
with moon trine to juno ,it may be your maternal grandparent were more supportive than you paternal grandparents.

actually though the Saturn/pluto opposition can show material want in you childhood, the stellium of juno/node/venus/Jupiter tends to show your grandparents are financial stable and have/or will give you substantial financial assistance.

you do have an interesting aspect that likely has given your wonder and confusion.
your mercury/sun conjunction is opposed to the Uranus/Neptune midpoint.

this because of your intuitional and psychic emotional basis, shows that you have dreams and visions. it van give astral/vivid dreams which can be prophetic. but these visions can also be mentally confusing because you some times are confused by the thoughts in your own mind.
this can show you have great plans and intelligence but that you often find a lack of will or confusion when trying to make decisions. it is as if you can see both sides of any issue but can't decide which viewpoint is correct.

rahu
Thanks for your reply!

You were correct about the parents being restrictive. My parents have always been quite distant and separated. Only together to support me and my sister. Not to mention, my mother was an alcoholic for many years. Father is overall much better, but occasionally got extremely angry outbursts at me/my mother which definitely contributed to my feelings/ lack of self worth.

However, your point about close grandparents doesn't really apply. They have always lived very far away and I only got to see them once a year for Christmas. Same with heaps of other relatives.

but overall, a lot of other things that you said made heaps of sense and are scarily on point.

Thanks again! Really appreciate your response :)

allornot

If am wrong at this sorry am only had this as fun hoddy for like year so havent done reading on others chart that much X3

oki the First thing i notice was PICSES MOON!<3 then its congjuncting the Acsendant and you have leo sun and mercury. Then i look at the elements i was like NO EARTH! :0 or no planet in a earth sign. Not that i have much more earth...have capricorn neptun and virgo north node XD

then how do you hold rutines? am awfult at that earthyness ^^''

You are probably the sweetest lover, like cancer in the 4 house trining the picses moon

(plus sagittarius mars isn't the most angry people, i have one sag mars two twins~ c; but you might be intense and passioned, or intens passioned, when you first get mad because of pluto congjuncting it, also you will be really emotional or sad when you get angry, might be because your mother was strict or cold to your emotional needs , when she got mad it hurt you in someway so now you might find it a bit hard to express your anger, so holding it is better when its not.
you will most likely good understanding of your partner emotional needs, values, you can probably feel when the relastionship is begining to falling apart or blooming for the better. probably you like to do something romantic where you safe and at home with.

i don't know if this was worng or right but i got to train to become better at reading chart so please say where it was off and on Thank you ^^

but overall you seem like warm, empathic person~<3
Haha that's the thing, I don't hold routines! The lack of earth definitely impacts me greatly; I have always been a chronic procrastinator, super unbalanced fire/water emotions, terrible at sticking to routines. This screws me up all. the. time.

I definitely feel conflicted about having Pisces and water emotions, but a strong fire influence through mars in sag. I do get quite hot-headed, but always end up feeling sad afterwards. All the arguments that I have end with me in tears hah!

You were definitely right about the mother being strict and cold to emotional needs. Like I mentioned in another reply, my mother was an alcoholic for many years before quitting, and was always very distant and neglectful when it came to my emotions.

Thanks so much for your reply. :) :)

whiteflame1997

Wow amazing Rahu <3 :eek:
wish i was that good at reading charts.

Not to sound rude but, could you pretty please read or take a look into something out of my chart? :)

allornot

Most outstanding in your chart is
Sun conjunct Mercury, very intelligent
Moon trine the Venus-Jupiter conjunction, loved and successful with dealing with people, but also artistic.

But there is also a darker side.
Pluto opposite Saturn right on your angles.
I think this might indicate that something very trying happened when you were just a baby, possibly some kind of separation or death - and this brought sadness upon your family. This also means you might sometimes want to withdraw and isolate yourself from the world. It can mean struggle and self sacrifice, but also endurance, a fighting spirit that ultimately reaches success.
I don't really know if anything trying happened in my family when I was a baby.. would need to ask my parents..

Although, the withdrawal point that you made definitely applies to me. I often need time by myself and do this through isolation. I get so drained if I am around people for too long! I think that this is a Pisces characteristic, as they take on the emotions of others, if i'm not correct?

Thanks for your interpretation :)

rahu

Banned
Wow amazing Rahu <3 :eek:
wish i was that good at reading charts.

Not to sound rude but, could you pretty please read or take a look into something out of my chart? :)

I don't quite understand your question, but if you want me to look at a specific aspect or such, sure ask away:smile:
rahu