Divorce?

KathrineB

Guys, I actually have a small update on this situation but it’s too small and well, at first I got really happy but now I feel like I voluntarily agreed to play Russian roulette.

Basically, I reached out to my husband and tried to talk to him one more time and I suggested to try one last remedy: I would go back to my parents (to another country) for about 3 months time, and he would use this time to clear his mind and see if he will miss me. We agreed that if he will miss me, I’ll come back and we start over and if he won’t, than we will divorce. He seemed to like the idea, actually maybe a little too much, but hey, I’m willing to take the risk, I feel like I have nothing to lose, because if it’s not for him, I don’t really want to live here.
Now, I know guys that I could now ask a different horary etc, we all know that, and I probably will at some point, but I just don’t want to right now, I got some hope and for a while I just want to live with that.

Thank you all very much for your replies and advices and support!

aquarius7000

Thank you for the update.

Whatever will happen, will happen for the best. I think you made a sensible decision of taking some time off and away from him.

I see that in about 2.5 to 3 years from now you should be happy partnership wise. Jupiter will go over your MC (happy change of public status) and will sextile your 7th house ruler, Venus, and also square that Mars in the 7th house.

KathrineB

Thank you for the update.

Whatever will happen, will happen for the best. I think you made a sensible decision of taking some time off and away from him.

I see that in about 2.5 to 3 years from now you should be happy partnership wise. Jupiter will go over your MC (happy change of public status) and will sextile your 7th house ruler, Venus, and also square that Mars in the 7th house.
Ouch, that basically means that he will divorce me anyways, right? Dear acquarius7000 thanks a lot for trying to help and to cheer me up about the future, but I am just not ready to move on. Not just yet. I saw the tiniest bit of doubt in husbands eyes last night and i want to hold on to it, i want to believe a miracle can still happen (even though of course I’m not stupid or blind and i do réalise that it’s a 0.01% chance...

So I am just not ready to hear further chart interpretations etc, I am sorry, really not trying to be mean or ungrateful here, honest

tikana

i am not seeing you 2 staying together
the fact that Saturn and sun both change signs make me think that both of you will go on your own way.. NOW if you are from UA, you have unlimited visa. I think the doors are wide opened for Ukrainians to work in EU.

KathrineB

i am not seeing you 2 staying together
the fact that Saturn and sun both change signs make me think that both of you will go on your own way.. NOW if you are from UA, you have unlimited visa. I think the doors are wide opened for Ukrainians to work in EU.

:(((

Tikana, no actually ukrainians dont have the permit to work in EU, just to travel as tourists. But anyways I really do not care about that, I just want to be here, because I want to be with him, otherwise I really do not care

aquarius7000

Do you mind if I did a new Horary chart as to whether you will return to your husband in France after three months?

I would use the following data:

Nov. 20th, 2017
6:38 am (local time for me)
NY

That is when the question popped up in my head.

I do not want to do so without your permission because you are the boss of this :)

KathrineB

Do you mind if I did a new Horary chart as to whether you will return to your husband in France after three months?

I would use the following data:

Nov. 20th, 2017
6:38 am (local time for me)
NY

That is when the question popped up in my head.

I do not want to do so without your permission because you are the boss of this :)

please do! by all means!!!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Let me ask you this - is there even a remote chance that you might consider coming back to France for a study course?

If not, I do see you coming back to France with 9th house ruler, the Sun, on the Asc. and the Moon in Sag. However, you, Mars, and he, Venus, are both debilitated (weak), and do not receive each other other well. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to me that there will be a betterment of situation on the personal front. So, that leads me to believe that the 9th ruler could mean something else. Could be I am wrong (or so I hope).

Perhaps Tikana/ Rafaella can also have a look.

Attachments

• katherines_return_to_france.44674.29365.jpg
    katherines_return_to_france.44674.29365.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 19

KathrineB

Hi,

Let me ask you this - is there even a remote chance that you might consider coming back to France for a study course?

If not, I do see you coming back to France with 9th house ruler, the Sun, on the Asc. and the Moon in Sag. However, you, Mars, and he, Venus, are both debilitated (weak), and do not receive each other other well. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to me that there will be a betterment of situation on the personal front. So, that leads me to believe that the 9th ruler could mean something else. Could be I am wrong (or so I hope).

Perhaps Tikana/ Rafaella can also have a look.

Dear Aquarius7000,

there is 0 chance Im ever putting foot on french ground if its not for him, so for sure no courses or anything! ever! well... in any forseable future I can think of, like, say 10 years, so it cant be that.

The divorce itself could be that, but as far as Im concerned there are ways to do that even across the distance - so with him being here and me being in ukraine....

other than that I have no idea, except... even though he is cold and tries to close his heart from me, I see he still has some feelings and maybe he will want to give it another go but out of...i dont know what...pity? or loneliness or something like that...who knows...

Anyways, hey, thanks so much for thinking about me randomly and taking part in a matter that I hold so close to my heart! Thank you!!!

tikana

Ok guys, I understand, please stop now it is really killing me. I got my answers everything else is just additional infos

Look we are trying to answer your horaries.. creating another thread another chart is not valid nor rational .. people who know how to read horaries we run and rerun charts just for analysis or research purposes. ANSWERS do fluctuate from 1st to 2nd and 3rd charts. You asked once, leave the chart as it is .. 1st chart told you exactly what is going on.

Aqua was gracious enough to run a new horary for you even though she should not have done that sine it is literally a rerun from the original chart.
you are hoping for a different ending, I get that but guess what all three charts are yielding the same answer.

KathrineB

Look we are trying to answer your horaries.. creating another thread another chart is not valid nor rational .. people who know how to read horaries we run and rerun charts just for analysis or research purposes. ANSWERS do fluctuate from 1st to 2nd and 3rd charts. You asked once, leave the chart as it is .. 1st chart told you exactly what is going on.

Aqua was gracious enough to run a new horary for you even though she should not have done that sine it is literally a rerun from the original chart.
you are hoping for a different ending, I get that but guess what all three charts are yielding the same answer.

Hi Tikana, oh no no no! You completely misunderstood what I was saying! I am sooo grateful to all of you people spending your time and energy and putting in all the efforts just to help me out in my misery! To say that I am grateful would be an understatement! And as I wrote above to Aquarius7000 it was super nice to think about me and my problem and try to create a different chart!

What I meant, and perhaps it wasn’t very polite of me, I heard all of your voices and got all of my answers, and even though I do understand that as astrologers you want to elaborate in the chart for practice, well...
but again, sorry!

katydid

"...other than that I have no idea, except... even though he is cold and tries to close his heart from me, I see he still has some feelings and maybe he will want to give it another go but out of...i dont know what...pity? or loneliness or something like that...who knows... "

I hope you would not want to return to him if you think he is calling you back because of pity or loneliness....

:pouty:

Maybe you need this break as well. Your self esteem will probably be renewed and strengthened. :whistling:

tikana

Hi Tikana, oh no no no! You completely misunderstood what I was saying! I am sooo grateful to all of you people spending your time and energy and putting in all the efforts just to help me out in my misery! To say that I am grateful would be an understatement! And as I wrote above to Aquarius7000 it was super nice to think about me and my problem and try to create a different chart!

What I meant, and perhaps it wasn’t very polite of me, I heard all of your voices and got all of my answers, and even though I do understand that as astrologers you want to elaborate in the chart for practice, well...
but again, sorry!

you don't need him.. walk away

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok guys, I understand, please stop now it is really killing me. I got my answers everything else is just additional infos

Hi, Katherine. I really to hear what you are saying.
Another solution, besides asking everyone to stop doing futher study of the matter you have raised, is for you to cease reading the thread.
You can unsubscribe and you will not receive emails with the continuing posts. That way you do not have to be disturbed and also members can continue their study and examination of horary. Just an alternative to consider for the well-being of all involved...?
I am truly wishing you the best outcome.

KathrineB

And I’ll put an update here too: I spoke with my husband today and he does want a divorce, he did not change his mind, so yeah...

rafaella

And I’ll put an update here too: I spoke with my husband today and he does want a divorce, he did not change his mind, so yeah...

Sorry about this. But this is nothing new, doesn't he want divorce every year?
BTW was you question will I divorce or will I reconcile for the chart in this thread? These are 2 different questions, and would get no answer for both due to Void Moon.

KathrineB

Sorry about this. But this is nothing new, doesn't he want divorce every year?
BTW was you question will I divorce or will I reconcile for the chart in this thread? These are 2 different questions, and would get no answer for both due to Void Moon.
Hi Rafaella! Thank you, I hoped for the best too.
Yeah we did argue pretty much every year around the November-December time, but is nothing like that. He means it this time.
For the sake of looking through this horary chart... I actually can’t remember anymore whether it was a ‘will we divorce’ or ‘will we reconcile’, I was in such an aweful state of mind back then + it was more than 2 months ago... but, since by now I am more or less familiar with the basic principles of horary, I suppose I wrote down my question in the exactly the same form as it came to me. I am 90% sure. Maybe even more than 90% sure... plus, given the circumstances I guess it makes sense now, unfortunately