is this radical?

lolo lolo

Is this chart is radical or not? Since the moon doesn't make aspects.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_is_he_interested_in_now_hr.37064.53112-1.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_is_he_interested_in_now_hr.37064.53112-1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 22

lolo lolo

IleneK8398988 said:
What definition of radicality have looked at to help you ansaer this question?
Deb Houlding’s website, Skyscript.co.uk, may be a good source to begin with...

I know this site.it's very interesting and helpful.
But I know the moon doesn't make many aspects .it's not right or can't find the answer .Iam
A beginner in this domain so i ask to get help

Chrysalis

But I know the moon doesn't make many aspects .it's not right or can't find the answer .Iam

So you mean by "radical" as in a VOC moon, moon not making no aspects...yes ?

Well cant you see here (whilst moons in the same sign) next sextiles mercury before then conjuncting mars etc....look at the degrees of the planets.

Moons not VOC here, the charts readable/radical.

Before you can read charts you at least need to learn about aspects.

Last edited:

dr. farr

By Ankara horary the chart is radical. In my understanding of traditional horary, the chart is also radical; Moon might not be making any aspects in the chart but the Moon is not VOC, since it will conjunct another planet (Mars) before it (the Moon) leaves the sign of Libra.

tikana

Iam trying.because i love it.it was very complex to me at first but i still trying until i understand it totally but i need help from time to time

chart HAS to make sense!
Moon or significator has to be in a relevant house or last lunar aspect has to connect with something that is related to the question

moon void HAS NOTHING to do with radicality of the chart.
where are you getting this? I have no idea

lolo lolo

Thank you. You are very helpful
but i get lost for interpret horary chart for what or when. But yes or no question is easier in interpret . is there guidelines to help for beginner?

IleneK

Premium Member

You might benefit from looking up some definitions of radicality in astrology and then come back with questions about it. Right now it seems you do not have even the faintest idea how radicality is determined or what it means. Forum members may be more inclined to help you if you do your part and try to figure it out a little bit first.